[Blackpill] I missed my bus because I didn’t want to get mogged

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 13h 30m
I was about to get in but this PSL 6, 6’2, perfect maxilla, perfect Cavill like jaw, perfect hair, perfect collagen, perfect hunter eyes guy rushed in front of me. To my horror, behind me were 5 JB’s and I heard them giggling, I did not want to get on the bus and see them give him IOI’s. I also didn’t want to get brutally mogged.

I ran home :feelswah:

Boots

Boots

Greycel
Time online
5d 7h 21m
Fraud

Fraud

Apprentice
Time online
4d 1h 52m
Perfect everything and only psl 6? :feelshaha:

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 13h 30m
Perfect everything and only psl 6? :feelshaha:
He looked like a hunter eyed (low set dark positively tilted eyebrows and small wide blue hooded eyes), tanned, wide jawed chad. Looked mixed or something. Best looking guy I’ve seen in a while. It legit made me want to jump on the road.

Last edited:
TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 13h 30m
Over for u autism
He looked like a tanned, mixed, Jeff Seid, it hit me like a ton of bricks, I wanted to die and run away instantly. Looked like a model. FUCK

Anyone here would’ve gone crazy

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 13h 30m
NewParasite

NewParasite

I pray to Gandy every single day for ascension
Time online
37d 11h 53m
I was about to get in but this PSL 6, 6’2, perfect maxilla, perfect Cavill like jaw, perfect hair, perfect collagen, perfect hunter eyes guy rushed in front of me. To my horror, behind me were 5 JB’s and I heard them giggling, I did not want to get on the bus and see them give him IOI’s. I also didn’t want to get brutally mogged.

I ran home :feelswah:
Bro I have nothing against you but from your posts it seems that your life is miserable without any hope of turning it around

Do you have considered suicide to end your pain? Or even better kill for example that guy before you go to a better place?

W

Wildlife

Trainee
Time online
4d 8h 42m
Reading this makes me grateful that I have a car and don't have to take public transport as much anymore lol.

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Rapist
Time online
12d 10h 14m
Bro I have nothing against you but from your posts it seems that your life is miserable without any hope of turning it around

Do you have considered suicide to end your pain? Or even better kill for example that guy before you go to a better place?
Stfu trynna encourage people to do something retarded

austrianvirgin

austrianvirgin

‎‎‎
Time online
38d 12h 19m
Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
70d 16h 43m
You could have talked to him at least: "Hey man, how you doin'? Do you know you look like Henry Cavill? Wanna go later and grab a beer or something? We could go bar-hopping or visit some night-clubs, pick up some girls and have fun with them, what do you say?".

J

jm10

Banned
Time online
20d 7h 0m
Brutal glad I’m not at school anymore

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Zephir
Time online
43d 57m
Lol, same happened to me in libary, i went there with class, when we came there was like bunch of women but all taller than me, better looking, sexiest body i've ever seen (Literally), it was promotion of some products in libary so i guess they hired only gl women.

I feel so mogged by women that it was uncomfortable for me to stay there, so humiliated i left, damn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackpill3d [Discussion] i missed the Zyzz phenomenon OffTopic 9
JizzFarmer I missed @vermilioncore OffTopic 7
rightfulcel [Blackpill] Roping is cope if you missed out on teen love OffTopic 5