I missed my bus because I didn’t want to get mogged

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I was about to get in but this PSL 6, 6’2, perfect maxilla, perfect Cavill like jaw, perfect hair, perfect collagen, perfect hunter eyes guy rushed in front of me. To my horror, behind me were 5 JB’s and I heard them giggling, I did not want to get on the bus and see them give him IOI’s. I also didn’t want to get brutally mogged.

I ran home :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5522, Chintuck22 and 15 others
Damn man hope you’re ok

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2403 and BigBoy
Perfect everything and only psl 6? :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Over for u autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Perfect everything and only psl 6? :feelshaha:
He looked like a hunter eyed (low set dark positively tilted eyebrows and small wide blue hooded eyes), tanned, wide jawed chad. Looked mixed or something. Best looking guy I’ve seen in a while. It legit made me want to jump on the road.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your AVI makes this thread even better.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 4430, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
Fucking bruutal :feelskek:

• So Sad
That's unfortunate

• So Sad
Over for u autism
He looked like a tanned, mixed, Jeff Seid, it hit me like a ton of bricks, I wanted to die and run away instantly. Looked like a model. FUCK

Anyone here would’ve gone crazy

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tyronecell
Brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was about to get in but this PSL 6, 6’2, perfect maxilla, perfect Cavill like jaw, perfect hair, perfect collagen, perfect hunter eyes guy rushed in front of me. To my horror, behind me were 5 JB’s and I heard them giggling, I did not want to get on the bus and see them give him IOI’s. I also didn’t want to get brutally mogged.

I ran home :feelswah:
Bro I have nothing against you but from your posts it seems that your life is miserable without any hope of turning it around

Do you have considered suicide to end your pain? Or even better kill for example that guy before you go to a better place?

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Reading this makes me grateful that I have a car and don't have to take public transport as much anymore lol.

Bro I have nothing against you but from your posts it seems that your life is miserable without any hope of turning it around

Do you have considered suicide to end your pain? Or even better kill for example that guy before you go to a better place?
Stfu trynna encourage people to do something retarded

You could have talked to him at least: "Hey man, how you doin'? Do you know you look like Henry Cavill? Wanna go later and grab a beer or something? We could go bar-hopping or visit some night-clubs, pick up some girls and have fun with them, what do you say?".

Brutal glad I’m not at school anymore

• +1
Lol, same happened to me in libary, i went there with class, when we came there was like bunch of women but all taller than me, better looking, sexiest body i've ever seen (Literally), it was promotion of some products in libary so i guess they hired only gl women.

I feel so mogged by women that it was uncomfortable for me to stay there, so humiliated i left, damn

• So Sad