ABSOLUTE GIGACHAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5393
Kys

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
Turkish drs did the magic now it's raining pussy
dude did you really? I'm thinking very seriously of doing this, would really really appreciate as much info as possible on what you did, who you did it with and what you think about your results. etc

dude did you really? I'm thinking very seriously of doing this, would really really appreciate as much info as possible on what you did, who you did it with and what you think about your results. etc
omfg...

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
yeah i think you should do it, the beard transplant literally resurrected me and my dead sex life

yeah i think you should do it, the beard transplant literally resurrected me and my dead sex life
I wanna get this too but I've seen results and it looks kinda fake cuz the lines are too straight

Can you give details, eg: what clinic did you do it at? how did you pick it, because there's alot? how long ago was it? how much was it (how many grafts) etc etc.. thanks in advance man, v appreciated. the only thing holding me back is not knowing which clinic to do it at.

Why have hair on your face when you can have hair on your chest like Gaston
FC643804 EED7 4BFE 955A D58F2299CB2A