I mog my self with old picture of my old haircut

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
I feel that my old photos are a mental deception and that everything is a conspiracy against me. Indeed I suspect the gray aliens have come to make me the features of the ugly face after I cut my hair. I'm not trolling it's real

You're right, everyone else may lie to you, but yeah. We're all here as part of an experiment (apart from you, you're the test subject), can't tell you the details, though.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BornAgainChad
You're right, everyone else may lie to you, but yeah. We're all here as part of an experiment (apart from you, you're the test subject), can't tell you the details, though.
Shut the fuck up, we can't let him know.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Johnson why the hell did you just admit that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Are you abandoning all that we worked for, for decades? Master F is going to ruin your life for this screw up
I'm already dead, we all are. Master F is just a puppet of the real man pulling the strings

Master G

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I'm already dead, we all are. Master F is just a puppet of the real man pulling the strings

Master G
Jokes on you Johnson I was Master G this whole time

• +1