I mog this fucking forum to oblivion. Leaving this place for a while.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
PSL 6 yet??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 685, Death and 12 others
Arceusmaxxing, respectable

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I guarantee you that most of the foroum people here are chad lites and you won't mog them. There are too many gl people on here smh.
Ive been told i look alot better IRL than in pictures by pretty much every girl from tinder and IG

Stop making that expression

• +1
Reactions: heightcelmax, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Your forehead, god damn. Get a hairline lowering surgery it will increase your PSL instantly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, ULTRATERAX63, Maximus and 3 others
ARCEUS MOGS YOUR SUBHUMAN CIGARET POSE. KEEP COPING YOU WILL NEVER LOOK THIS GOOD WHILE INHALING LUNG CANCER

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, DidntRead, ULTRATERAX63 and 16 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, ShineBright, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I don't know what it is but you look like you're from the 1980s

Gotta fraudmax man

Well yeah, but thats not good frauding your expression looks crazy. Keep the squint light and don't do that thing when you open your eyes really much. You know its frauded well if the expression looks neutral but you still have a little bit of squint. Your expression in this pic doesn't look neutral at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Slob and buflek
Who cares
Joined here i got advice to get fillers.
I did it and told everyone im gonna mog every last one of you here and i did.

Nigga i dont need to get it done.
Look at a guy from my school his high forehead mogs mine 100-0 still hes a slayer
View attachment 58026
Are you really saying that because he's good-looking with a big forehead that you are as well? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Stop crying for validation. You got fillers, thats nice, now stop fucking bragging

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Why do you make that face?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and buflek
OP, how many frequencies do you pick up with that satellite dish on your face?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, SikKunt, kobecel and 3 others
Horse face frauder, no chance buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Slob
might have a new mog king tbh.

@Arceus300 mog off NOW

Nigga i dont need to get it done.
Look at a guy from my school his high forehead mogs mine 100-0 still hes a slayer
View attachment 58026
This is a PSL 8 Chad enjoying the outdoors and randomly snapping a photo. Now look at your photo and the difference between some PSL 5.5 frauding fagit taking selfies in his room with a skin tone filter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
big forehead and non existant lower third. You are not ugly by any means but you arn't as good as u think u are

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, kobecel, Deleted member 1551 and 4 others
Damn your frame is bad dude, mogs mine nevertheless

This is a PSL 8 Chad enjoying the outdoors and randomly snapping a photo. Now look at your photo and the difference between some PSL 5.5 frauding fagit taking selfies in his room with a skin tone filter.
The lighting and shitty camera blurs the pictire nigger. Ive posted videos here before no filter needed
Cope nigger
Cope nigger
The lighting and shitty camera blurs the pictire nigger. Ive posted videos here before no filter needed

Cope nigger
Cope nigger

Cope nigger
Damn your frame is bad dude, mogs mine nevertheless

Last edited:
Joined here i got advice to get fillers.
I did it and told everyone im gonna mog every last one of you here and i did.
Youre believing in your own fantasy. Also stop making that autistic expression

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Cope nigger
You look good dude but even if you pump 10 syringes of fillers in your face, you are still a pebble compared to the mountain that your Chad friend is. Leave this forum and quit seeking validation from us, because you don't deserve it and won't get it here.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You look good dude but even if you pump 10 syringes of fillers in your face, you are still a pebble compared to the mountain that your Chad friend is. Leave this forum and quit seeking validation from us, because you don't deserve it and won't get it here.
Ofc i wont but ive pretty much looksmaxed my whole face without surgeries not much more i can do.
Btw the friend is 165 cm tall
Youre believing in your own fantasy. Also stop making that autistic expression
Bla bla bla

Ofc i wont but ive pretty much looksmaxed my whole face without surgeries not much more i can do.
Are you serious??? There is no way fate could be so cruel. That's a Tyrion Lannister tier manlet.

Bla bla bla
Again doesnt want to listen to the opinions of others and saying that he mogs this whole forum. Daily reminder that i skull chin and jaw mogg you just at the age of 16

Again doesnt want to listen to the opinions of others and saying that he mogs this whole forum. Daily reminder that i skull chin and jaw mogg you just at the age of 16
Lul im almost twice ur age. Lets see how good u look at my age
Are you serious??? There is no way fate could be so cruel. That's a Tyrion Lannister tier manlet.
Hes fucking zyzz tier aesthetics also

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
still doesnt mog the mog king

DyVKosD

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!
OHfnGAx.jpg

a9ksOVl.jpg

You should shave your hair and be like me.

Just shave that shit, br0!

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
OHfnGAx.jpg

a9ksOVl.jpg

You should shave your hair and be like me.

Just shave that shit, br0!

jfl I was expecting you to look like this

your atleast upper tier normie looks wise

FUCKING LMAO IS THAT THE BLADE RUNNER COAT?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps