20190205 155040

You deserve better

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 7 others
I’m scared now you might me hard fffffuuuuuuucccccc

My friend over there thinks your cute face ass

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
A landmark study published last Thursday in the Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, proves once and for all, that OP is indeed a phaggot. The results of the six month long study, while having only been released a few days ago, have already gained widespread acceptance among the scientific community. According to researchers, the study went into great depths and utilized a wide variety of research methods. "We did everything from genetic analysis, to behavioral analysis, to even interviewing the OP's family and friends. All of our collected data points to the same conclusion. That OP is a phaggot." said Professor Big Cockenstein. "In one particular experiment, we sneaked into the OP's home and replaced the hotdogs in his fridge with dildos. Upon returning home, OP proceeded to put the dildos between his buns. And I don't mean hotdog buns."

Even though the study has been proclaimed by the scientific community to be one of the greatest studies of the 21st century, not all members of the public have a positive opinion of it. One man which we interviewed yesterday, said the following: "Why are these kunts wasting money to study something like this? Everyone already knew the answer. You might as well have a study to prove that the sky is blue and that the grass is green." Others were much more happy to see the study completed. "I'm a psychology major and have been following the study for the last 2 months, waiting for the results to be published. I am really happy to see the research back up my own personal observations regarding the OP."

However, no matter what one's opinion of the study may be, one thing is for certain.

The OP is a phaggot. In the words of Professor Big Cockenstein: "It is scientific fact."

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, RichardSpencel, Dude420 and 9 others

Lol @ the state of this thread

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 4 others
son of whore stop posting

9dTdFG0_d.jpg

Hasta la vista, Baby

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
I MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG NOW STFZ STZF

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Arceus go to see my last thread, useless human
P.s
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
IMG 20190123 222849

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG NOW STFZ STZF

I mog you, i have better harmony, eyes, bonestructure is much stronger, forward growth etc. You have recessed chin, bad hair quality (my hair is very thick), you have bad skin and my skin is very smooth and great skin color and overall much better coloring then you.

I mog you, i have better harmony, eyes, bonestructure is much stronger, forward growth etc. You have recessed chin, bad hair quality (my hair is very thick), you have bad skin and my skin is very smooth and great skin color and overall much better coloring then you.

You dont mog him lol.

• +1
Reactions: VST, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Arceus is a god.

The god of pokémon, but still a god

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Stop spamming these stupid threads idiot

jeff-bezos-getty-960x540.jpg

jeff bezos maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Ok @androidcel changed his avi to the frenchie so I will as well

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and androidcel
Ok @androidcel changed his avi to the frenchie so I will as well
He is DOM skulled pretty boy low inhib james dean chad. Also he will be fashion model in few years, obviously smoking cigs all time because he is low inhib chad

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
He is DOM skulled pretty boy low inhib james dean chad. Also he will be fashion model in few years, obviously smoking cigs all time because he is low inhib chad
Smoking ciggies has inflamed his lungs, which causes his chest to be swollen. He has a slayer body because of that. The acne is just his king spots.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Smoking ciggies has inflamed his lungs, which causes his chest to be swollen. He has a slayer body because of that. The acne is just his king spots.
Yeah, @Arceus300 has top 0.0001 genetics so cigs have no negatives on him, only positive benefits.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Separated at birth
Screen Shot 2019 02 06 at 122235

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, VST, androidcel and 2 others
Stop this coping