I NEED BETTER MAXILLA RN ! ( pic after smoking weed and burning things in the forest )

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
IMG 20191207 204056 652

My midface / eyes looks so fucking wrong
Lips too.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your dp looks like you with a wig ngl

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
yeah sorry bro but eyes are mostly genes anyway only surgery will fix that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You look okay, take a pic from further away so there is no lense distortion. your philtrum looks ogre tier in length though and failos your lower jaw, I can't really judge though because of the picture quality so I don't want to comment on eyes.

yeah sorry bro but eyes are mostly genes anyway only surgery will fix that

I know - and i will do surgery -
Implants and rhinoplastia i think

Eyes are an easy fix but that midface is indeed brutal

obesecel
NEED BETTER FRAME (THIS IS ME AFTER FUCKING ABELLA DANGER AND RAPING @DELICIADECUS ONEITIS)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Eyes are an easy fix but that midface is indeed brutal

Tell me how to fix that

Yeah im a mouthnreathercel , i need rhuboplastia tbh .

obesecel
NEED BETTER FRAME (THIS IS ME AFTER FUCKING ABELLA DANGER AND RAPING @DELICIADECUS ONEITIS)

You ain't raping anybody bro, especially my oneitis, I don't even need to defend her, she'll give you some Muay Thai kicks to knock you out

You look okay, take a pic from further away so there is no lense distortion. your philtrum looks ogre tier in length though and failos your lower jaw, I can't really judge though because of the picture quality so I don't want to comment on eyes.

Your absolutly right , my philtrum is fuxked up

never take selfies like this if u don’t have a compact midface. not even tryna flame u OP, just saying the lens distortion doesn’t work in our favor and makes us look even longer

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

do you think this will help you ascend or is cope? It’ll move your maxilla forward

never take selfies like this if u don’t have a compact midface. not even tryna flame u OP, just saying the lens distortion doesn’t work in our favor and makes us look even longer

Nah , this is my true mindface lenght bro .

do you think this will help you ascend or is cope? It’ll move your maxilla forward
lol you been on psl for like 15 mins or something?

Your eyes will not magically change a lot from any advancement anyway. It's more genetic for the eyes.

I will buy it but i nees money tbh.

And Yes ! My maxilla iq fucked up. Even a, small imprvement can be good .

yeah only been a month lol, I’m trying to looksmax not rot. You think that’s cope?
its a random piece of plastic some chinese lady made in like 15 mins, it does not magically pull your maxilla forward and make you a chad slayer, neither does mewing or other gay facepullers

I promise you one thing OP; you will NEVER in your LIFE get past 6 PSL. Your orbit, midface, nose and mouth are just unfixable unless you dedicate your entire life to changing the identity of your bone structure. Your lower jaw is fucked too but you can fix that with an implant.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
its a random piece of plastic some chinese lady made in like 15 mins, it does not magically pull your maxilla forward and make you a chad slayer, neither does mewing or other gay facepullers

It actually pull your maxilla forward , stop denying
I promise you one thing OP; you will NEVER in your LIFE get past 6 PSL. Your orbit, midface, nose and mouth are just unfixable unless you dedicate your entire life to changing the identity of your bone structure. Your lower jaw is fucked too but you can fix that with an implant.

And ? I slayed with my actual face and i will slay with my future looksmaxed face . Stop being a sadcel .

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
It actually pull your maxilla forward , stop denying

And ? I slayed with my actual face and i will slay with my future looksmaxed face . Stop being a sadcel .
yeah if you are like 12

yeah if you are like 12

I’m tired of self defeatist incels that want others to rot, I’m always open for a debate. Show proven data studies that the maxilla cannot move forward and that mewing is cope. Just cuz something takes ages to achieve doesn’t mean it’s cope. This is why MSE/FM and FacePulling should be a priority for all users here and not putting your tongue in your palate for 13 years straight

• +1
Reactions: ascendingautist, Deleted member 2846 and GoMadAndSTFU
I’m tired of self defeatist incels that want others to rot, I’m always open for a debate. Show proven data studies that the maxilla cannot move forward and that mewing is cope. Just cuz something takes ages to achieve doesn’t mean it’s cope. This is why MSE/FM and FacePulling should be a priority for all users here

Absolutly true bro.

I’m tired of self defeatist incels that want others to rot, I’m always open for a debate. Show proven data studies that the maxilla cannot move forward and that mewing is cope. Just cuz something takes ages to achieve doesn’t mean it’s cope. This is why MSE/FM and FacePulling should be a priority for all users here and not putting your tongue in your palate for 13 years straight
mike mew and all other facepullers are scams, just get double jaw surgery and have it actually work

Mike mew and facepuller in the same line.
Jfl.
mike mew makes money by saying "just put your tongue on your mouth bro" and i have never seen a successful facepuller on someone over like 18

mike mew and all other facepullers are scams, just get double jaw surgery and have it actually work

mew likes to give hope to old ugly fucks that putting your tongue in your mouth post the age of 17 will make you a male model, I clearly said FacePulling and MSE. Now show proven data studies those don’t work

• +1
It’s all about having a compact midface. There are many people that have a compact midface with even slight nct and they still look good. Bones are everything.

• +1
Long midfaces are not totally due to bad maxilla.

• +1
What else?
What else causes long midface? Braces with elastics?

Is not always by bad development, for example, Native Americans have top tier forward growth faces with massive zygos and other good features, but they still have more longer midfaces than other races, not necessarily only by bad maxilla, there's tons of things that can be a determinant here.

You guys also can search for Lefort One results, you will see that there's not much differences or even a real difference in the midface.

Is not always by bad development, for example, Native Americans have top tier forward growth faces with massive zygos and other good features, but they still have more longer midfaces than other races, not necessarily only by bad maxilla, there's tons of things that can be a determinant here.

You guys also can search for Lefort One results, you will see that there's not much differences or even a real difference in the midface.

Damn, so some of us are just going to be stuck with long midfaces? I don't think mine is really "long" per se, but it's on the longer end of average

• +1
Is lack of zygos correlated with poor maxilla? Can lack of zygos contribute to a long midface?

Ngl you could ascend by rhinoplasty, lipmaxx, and stubblemax

What else causes long midface? Braces with elastics?

Im pretty sure mouthbreathing for 16 years + braces for 4years + elastics for 2 years killed me.

Im pretty sure mouthbreathing for 16 years + braces for 4years + elastics for 2 years killed me.

Damn, are you going to get MSE + Facepuller to correct it?

You probably look a lot better in motion

Lip lift would help you a ton(would make midface shorter but make ur top lip more prominent) . What’s your midface ratio?

• +1
Im curently bulking bro , its normal , i gained 2kg in 2 week

Yeah but i dont havr money and im too young for surgery

Mirin that dark triad look though i see one is raimrez maxing fuck i wanna dark traid but i don''t have the facial bones for it

Mirin that dark triad look though i see one is raimrez maxing fuck i wanna dark traid but i don''t have the facial bones for it

Dafuq ?