i need concerta

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
cant take at 3:35 AM havent slept at all, fucking forget i post some shit then post it 5 more times

Time to lobotomy max

Last edited:
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse
Try vyvanse

@Tony I miss u

Kek @x69 time for the battle of Titans ?

@Tony truly over for you now my sweet ??
Look how scared he is. Doesn't even reply to my comments due to fear of ban. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Deep down he knows it's ogre. I'm sure he is shaking rn.

Kek don't take my lines ???
I came up with that ngl:feelshmm: @Felix97 the bugeyed ogre still hasnt made a thread about me:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I am bored college student but if you wish:feelshmm:
When do you go to college? All the time you are shitposting here so when do you take out time for college?

• +1
I came up with that ngl:feelshmm: @Felix97 the bugeyed ogre still hasnt made a thread about me:feelsmega:
Kek @Felix97 r u coming to our ogre ? sexy party?
When do you go to college? All the time you are shitposting here so when do you take out time for college?
This is his college. PSL ology with a double minor in ogremaxing and shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Kek @Felix97 r u coming to our ogre ? sexy party?

This is his college. PSL ology with a double minor in ogremaxing and shitposting
And sadly he'll be expelled :lul::lul:

And sadly he'll be expelled :lul::lul:
Then he'll have to transfer to second rate lookism University run by a swedish manlet and a nigger

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
@x69 has already made the dean's list there by sucking some gamer incel pp
lmao that is what happens to students expelled from the best university of looksmax. They have to give sexual favours to join second grade universities.

• +1
lmao that is what happens to students expelled from the best university of looksmax. They have to give sexual favours to join second grade universities.
It's never been more ogre for someone than it is for x69

7C0ACFBE 1B8E 4BAF 9415 B1D180CB317D

Audible kek. Tony can u take chem test for me tomorrow :feelshmm:
sorry boyo im not pharmacycel:feelshmm: @extreme-overthinker on the other hand already has surgical knowledge

sorry boyo im not pharmacycel:feelshmm: @extreme-overthinker on the other hand already has surgical knowledge
I NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH ME THERMOCHEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE