I need every artice you guys know on why veganism is bad.

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
I bet 100euros on proving that being vegan is unhealthy, I know a lot, prolly gonna update this topic as I go along forging my arguments, anyone who is bored and willing to help is welcome. If you can post medical data not some idiot blog posts, I need solid facts.

everything in moderation is good. humans are omnivores. jfl if you don’t chew a rare steak like a dog every week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
everything in moderation is good. humans are omnivores. jfl if you don’t chew a rare steak like a dog every week
I have a strict vegan friend that i bet with, im not going carnivore, fuck that

I bet 100euros on proving that being vegan is unhealthy,
going in, on looking something up to find what the truth is. imo, beste do it with an as much open mind, and starting point from zero.
Overall. I can tell you. Vegan diet, can be a healthy diet. In practice though, like 90% get some defficiencies in certain vitamines/minerals; because they don't compensate it at all or to little.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and SayNoToRotting
Just get into the more science based carnivores and find where they get their information. No one is doing studies on "le veganism bad" really although I remember reading a couple about deficiencies. Plant based is heavily pushed by the mainstream and there is close to 0 investment in "discovering" that it is actually not good for you.
Edit: also not saying go carnivore necessarily. Just that they will be the most inclined to heavily criticize vegans because they're polar opposites. Most "balanced diet" people are intellectually lazy and don't give enough of a shit to actually get into the science of diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SayNoToRotting
Low Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio
No vitamin B12
Low vitamin A convertion
Low cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At this point idgaf, I eat every veg, meat, fruit, carb sources you can think of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Veganism causes permanent brain damage.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
It isn't bad. Not very convenient though.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and LooksJourney
It’s not bad for you lmao. It’s a lot easier to eat both meat and plants though.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
It’s not bad for you lmao. It’s a lot easier to eat both meat and plants though.
I dont think anything that has a lot of carbohydrates in it is healthy. They are the main cause of energy spikes trough the day, cause most of the neurodegrading deseases. Looking up vegan diets they consist of around 10-15%protein 45%carbs, 45% fats. I much prefer ketogenic diet because of stable energy supply to brain, while eating carbs I get really inconsistent energy levels trought the day, burn much quicker trough my workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's bad because it's for virtue signaling faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3635

Countries where less meat is eaten generally have a higher 2D4D ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
I bet 100euros on proving that being vegan is unhealthy, I know a lot, prolly gonna update this topic as I go along forging my arguments, anyone who is bored and willing to help is welcome. If you can post medical data not some idiot blog posts, I need solid facts.
Just research anti nutrients , phyto-estrogen and omega 6 to 3 inflamation

Countries where less meat is eaten generally have a higher 2D4D ratio
There was a Lookism thread which found a website how to max Dimorphism (blackpill way)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There was a Lookism thread which found a website how to max Dimorphism (blackpill way)
Do you remember the name of the thread or anything bro? I already have some studies about things that influence prenatal T and so on but I'm always open to new things!

caged one on my laptop
let it out, bastard

(and share to me pls, I do not know the thread myself, but I think if they talk about it on lookism, it has to have good info)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

You'll never find anything real, since all studies about diet and health showed that veganism is the best option.
And that's quite obvious since we aren't omnivores.

These are just opinions, you can find anything. I'm talking about studies. When you check the data it always show the same results.
The major studies on diet and health are AHS1-2, EPIC and China Project. They all found that vegans have the best health and the more animal products people eat, the more diseases increase

These are just opinions, you can find anything. I'm talking about studies. When you check the data it always show the same results.
The major studies on diet and health are AHS1-2, EPIC and China Project. They all found that vegans have the best health and the more animal products people eat, the more diseases increase
I sent you 5 youtube films to watch and argue, you didnt watch any or dont want to argue with this knowledge. I dont have the time to find 90 studies that say that carbohydrates are deadly in the long term for the brain, its in there.

It can increase risk for leaky gut syndrome, cause pancreas damage, increase risk of oxalate kidney stones and cause anemia and lose of bone and muscle density among other things. A sloppy vegan diet is asking for very serious health issues. Wouldnt reccomend for anyone worried about their health and looks.

Fuck veganism. If you arevegan go fuck yourself. Thats my message for this thread

I sent you 5 youtube films to watch and argue, you didnt watch any or dont want to argue with this knowledge. I dont have the time to find 90 studies that say that carbohydrates are deadly in the long term for the brain, its in there.

I used to do research like that too, until i realized that those "experts" have many different opinions. So, i went to the source and read the actual studies with real data, which is very clear and consistent with the official notions.
There can't be any study that say that carbohydrates are deadly in the long term for the brain, it's like saying that cellulose is poison for bovines... it's just the correct fuel, our metabolism is sugar based. In fact, if you go check the studies about centenaries in the blue zones, the only thing they all have in common is a basically vegan diet made of 90% carbs.

At this point, just forget about the 100 euros. Just look at it as charity

Your friend is probaly a vegan for moral reason . So even if he change and says a non vegan diet is better he will still be vegan

I used to do research like that too, until i realized that those "experts" have many different opinions. So, i went to the source and read the actual studies with real data, which is very clear and consistent with the official notions.
There can't be any study that say that carbohydrates are deadly in the long term for the brain, it's like saying that cellulose is poison for bovines... it's just the correct fuel, our metabolism is sugar based. In fact, if you go check the studies about centenaries in the blue zones, the only thing they all have in common is a basically vegan diet made of 90% carbs.
Our metabolism runs 50% on carbs, 50% on fat, brain actually prefers fats (even healthy person produces ketones in smaller amounts and most of them go to the brain)
The studies in okinawa was made in 1945 the year after the world war2 where there was shortage of pigs, after the war when the population was still halved the pig population skyrocketed, it aint vegan per say, I advise around 30% meat 70% veggies without carbs.
You still didnt watch any of the links that I sent you...