I need followers on instagram for statusmaxxing

D

Deleted member 1769

Iron
Shit, i have deleted that shit 3 times.
1 month ago i accidently deleted my account which had 180 followers, it wasnt a good amount ofc but its better than nothing

Now im with 80 and trying to recover my followers for the third time, its cringe as hell

If somebody here know a shortcut for getting some fags on that shit... Plz share with me some info.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
start a fucking cringe tiktok
you can easily get to the for you page
its never been easier to get famous if ur gl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadeep, Deleted member 1769 and 1 other person
are you NEET or something? How do you not know who to follow?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769 and goat2x
Reveal your penis online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 1769
start a fucking cringe tiktok
you can easily get to the for you page
its never been easier to get famous if ur gl
Elab detailed what i could do

Elab detailed what i could do
If ur gl just fkin lip sync over a popular song add #foryouoage and thats it tbh
If ur not gl think of a cringe joke tiktok is full of 10 year old boys, their homur is terrible you can ezly make them laugh tbh
Look at these new fkin tiktok e thots
They gained over 10mil insta followers in 4 months

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769 and .👽.
If ur gl just fkin lip sync over a popular song add #foryouoage and thats it tbh
If ur not gl think of a cringe joke tiktok is full of 10 year old boys, their homur is terrible you can ezly make them laugh tbh
Look at these new fkin tiktok e thots
They gained over 10mil insta followers in 4 months
Look at d amelio 40mil follower in a year. Shes a superstar now
And just fucking 15yo

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Look at d amelio 40mil follower in a year. Shes a superstar now
And just fucking 15yo
4796.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, dingodongo, Schönling and 4 others
Up

Guys, as i dont know shit about taking pics and profilemaxxing, i tried to choose the best pic i had, hideing my failos ofc

Screenshot 20200326 1247052

Tell me your opnion about this shit

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1769
Shit, i have deleted that shit 3 times.
1 month ago i accidently deleted my account which had 180 followers, it wasnt a good amount ofc but its better than nothing

Now im with 80 and trying to recover my followers for the third time, its cringe as hell

If somebody here know a shortcut for getting some fags on that shit... Plz share with me some info.
follow random ppl. some r bound to follow u back and then after that unfollow all of them after a day of them following u

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1769
follow random ppl. some r bound to follow u back and then after that unfollow all of them after a day of them following u
I am doing this since yesterday
I have 92 followers now, its so insignificant

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
make a sextape like kim kardashian

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1769
I deleted all my social media, but I'm gonna tell you what I used to do when I had it.

So first of all you gotta have ATLEAST some base 50-100 followers, preferably people you know, what you do next is follow everyone that instagram recommends you, next thing is starting to follow famous people for 10 seconds (look for people with 5-9 million followers) and then unfollow them, you'll gain a lot of random people following you this way.

You repeat the same 2 things and you can also use some followxfollow websites and shit, do this until you get 1000 followers, when you get there, you'll see that you have like 1700 followings and 1000 followers, but don't worry, the next step you gotta do is disable your instagram account (temporarily) for atleast 1 month (I did it for 3 months), and then when you come back, unfollow everyone but your mutuals or foids you're interested, no one else, everyone else is worthless.

You'll lose some followers, but at the end I ended following like 90 people and having 700 followers. Will do it again if I ever come back.

• +1
I deleted all my social media, but I'm gonna tell you what I used to do when I had it.

So first of all you gotta have ATLEAST some base 50-100 followers, preferably people you know, what you do next is follow everyone that instagram recommends you, next thing is starting to follow famous people for 10 seconds (look for people with 5-9 million followers) and then unfollow them, you'll gain a lot of random people following you this way.

You repeat the same 2 things and you can also use some followxfollow websites and shit, do this until you get 1000 followers, when you get there, you'll see that you have like 1700 followings and 1000 followers, but don't worry, the next step you gotta do is disable your instagram account (temporarily) for atleast 1 month (I did it for 3 months), and then when you come back, unfollow everyone but your mutuals or foids you're interested, no one else, everyone else is worthless.

You'll lose some followers, but at the end I ended following like 90 people and having 700 followers. Will do it again if I ever come back.
i did something like that
i made an instagram account 1 month ago, used a beautiful girl pic for profile and started following everyone, including famous people. I got like 250 followers. But everyone could see they were fake, so i deleted everyone who seemed strange or something like, then i had a 60 base followers, including hot girls from my city. Now i'm following the hot girl's friends and bummm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gonna start an IG too but my ego can't take it when someone doesn't follow me back or like my photo. I deleted it for the same reason last time even though I easily had over 300 followers.

There are engagement groups where you can get followers and likes. You have to follow them too though. Basically groups of people who follow and like each other.

• +1
Gonna start an IG too but my ego can't take it when someone doesn't follow me back or like my photo. I deleted it for the same reason last time even though I easily had over 300 followers.

There are engagement groups where you can get followers and likes. You have to follow them too though. Basically groups of people who follow and like each other.
tell me about these groups

• +1
Offtopic @Lorsss

• +1
nigger
stfu get the hell out of here
Stfu greycel

This is the looksmaxxing section

No one cares about your shit instagram you fucking narcy cunt

• +1
Stfu greycel

This is the looksmaxxing section

No one cares about your shit instagram you fucking narcy cunt
greycel ? stfu no one cares about you nigger, you r just one curry around beging for some attention
i give a fuck bout section
come here suck my dick, go get a job

• +1