I need good finasteride supplier

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
thread, where to find that shit? I looked on ebay and amazon, any other soft looksmaxxing stuff will be appreciated

thread, where to find that shit? I looked on ebay and amazon, any other soft looksmaxxing stuff will be appreciated
alibaba is the best site to buy chemicals:
RU58841, MK677, Finasteride etc

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
buy from the currycels @ alldaychemist

SM04554 will revolutionise hairloss prevention.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, AspiringChad and androidcel
alibaba is the best site to buy chemicals:
RU58841, MK677, Finasteride etc
Just went to look at mk677
Impossible for it to cost 1$/gram jfl
Damn though

Fuark idk what is legit and what is fake

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just went to look at mk677
Impossible for it to cost 1$/gram jfl
Damn though

Fuark idk what is legit and what is fake
Bro try going to narrow labs get the liquid version and use discount codec"DC25" or maybe its "DC20" to save money. The powdered version is even cheaper. They use 3rd party testing.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and AspiringChad
Bro try going to narrow labs get the liquid version and use discount codec"DC25" or maybe its "DC20" to save money. The powdered version is even cheaper. They use 3rd party testing.
Have you bought mk on alibaba? If you only want to buy 1g then it only costs you ~$15 shipped. Do you just take a scoop of 15mg in your shake and thats it? This shit is so tempting for me as I just feel like going on an mk cycle

Have you bought mk on alibaba? If you only want to buy 1g then it only costs you ~$15 shipped. Do you just take a scoop of 15mg in your shake and thats it? This shit is so tempting for me as I just feel like going on an mk cycle
No do not do that. Only buy from sources that are 3rd party tested. Narrow labs has a gram for $50 and you get 25% off if you use the discount code I recommended. That is the cheapest source I know.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
No do not do that. Only buy from sources that are 3rd party tested. Narrow labs has a gram for $50 and you get 25% off if you use the discount code I recommended. That is the cheapest source I know.
Thank you for this information I can even sell most of it to friends and make some profit out of it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended