I need help archiving a small forum

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

tldr there is an important forum I need for my research which is one of its type. It will disappear soon due to the filthy jewish cyberattacks.

I want to archive the whole thing before they delete it all of a sudden (they delayed deletion by a bit)

Not much posts as I said.

thx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, BrettyBoy, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I am archiving the whole thing m8. Not one page.

I think I found the solution btw.

HTTrack archiver.

Looks good as of now.

update
fuuuuuuu 2 errors

update
subhuman download speed ngl
Update

looks like 2% is done lol
update

5% done

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, FatmanO, Ritalincel and 3 others
1850 links archived.
Should be about 15%

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Does it archive the links only or the page as a whole that you can read.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
GO cho

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
ded ogre.

woke up with shit ton of errors and the archive doesn't work.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, JellyBelly, Insomniac and 2 others
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
I would help if I could but I have no braincels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, Arkantos and 2 others
Whats this gay shit?

Whats this gay shit?
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Wait a minute... Is this a forum about drugs? That is forbidden, you will leave this forum immediately or I will call the police!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Wait a minute... Is this a forum about drugs? That is forbidden, you will leave this forum immediately or I will call the police!
It is a forum that is critical to psychiatry with no shills.

In any other forums you won't be allowed to talk shit about the medicine industry. MIA forums is needed for my research.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and androidcel
It is a forum that is critical to psychiatry with no shills.

In any other forums you won't be allowed to talk shit about the medicine industry. MIA forums is needed for my research.
ohhh that sounds interesting. I probably won't understand the terminology, but could you still offer a few redpill facts about how ((((doctors)))) lie to us?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
ohhh that sounds interesting. I probably won't understand the terminology, but could you still offer a few redpill facts about how ((((doctors)))) lie to us?
Many side effects and information are hidden in clinical trials for meds.

For example. Zyprexa made by eli lilly makes 1/3rd the revenue of the company. The drug increases the chance of diabetes as a side effect. They didn't mention this fact in their results and ended up with 18,000 lawsuits for diabetes. They paid up to 500 million dollars to settle these law suits and paid 1.2 billion dollars for people who said they were effected by the drug.

16 percent of people taking Zyprexa gained more than 66 pounds after a year on the drug, a far higher figure than the company disclosed to doctors.
66 fucking pounds for 16 percent of the patients. Weight gain results were toned down by eli lilly to increase their sales.
They ended up adding the warning later, but at the cost of fucking up human lives.
That is one example of course.

Even after making a law to release results publicly. (Crazy that such results are private when human lives are on the line)
only 60.8% of applicable clinical trials with completion dates on or after the FDAAA Final Rule effective date, January 18, 2017, have publicly reported results on ClinicalTrials.gov.
40% didn't report shit.

If the main purpose of research is to benefit humanity then why are most companies manipulating results? Why are they marketing drugs not intended for their purposes? Why do they only release new meds after the patent of the older ones expire?
All to jew money out of the people.
the case highlights the lack of transparency in the federal government. While this action is obviously limited to only the three relevant agencies, the overarching issues surrounding transparency seem to be par for the course across all of government right now. FDAAA was clearly passed to provide transparency for the purposes of research integrity, scientific progress, and prevent duplication of unsafe and unsuccessful trials.

And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Don't want this to get too long, you get the idea.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AspiringChad, theropeking and 2 others

For example. Zyprexa made by eli lilly makes 1/3rd the revenue of the company. The drug increases the chance of diabetes as a side effect. They didn't mention this fact in their results and ended up with 18,000 lawsuits for diabetes. They paid up to 500 million dollars to settle these law suits and paid 1.2 billion dollars for people who said they were effected by the drug.

66 fucking pounds for 16 percent of the patients. Weight gain results were toned down by eli lilly to increase their sales.
They ended up adding the warning later, but at the cost of fucking up human lives.

Even after making a law to release results publicly. (Crazy that such results are private when human lives are on the line)

40% didn't report shit.

If the main purpose of research is to benefit humanity then why are most companies manipulating results? Why are they marketing drugs not intended for their purposes? Why do they only release new meds after the patent of the older ones expire?

And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Don't want this to get too long, you get the idea.
???????

• +1
wat. That is one example.
I won't go posting every clinicaltrials.org trial and show you their lawsuits/manipulation

picks me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
:cage:

The archiver went berserk and started archiving other websites. Maybe I messed up the config :feelsuhh:.

Going on a third attempt tmw dedssrs

• +1
Btw sucks I just found out about this place. It's now just an archive of still active?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Btw sucks I just found out about this place. It's now just an archive of still active?
The forum was set to nuke on the 15th or 17th. But due to popular requests they kept it on and blocked registration and posting instead.
No guarantee it will stay up. Not much anti-psychiatry content these days, which made me want to archive it.

Even after trying to archive with HTTrack the archive didn't open/load. Looking for another method.

• +1
How much is whole site in gb then
1-2GB
Even when archiving the website it fails to open.
I archived another website with 20GB of content with no issue.

• +1
@Arceus300

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person

40% didn't report shit.

Makes sense because no one gives a shit about the mentally ill in the US. This may be changing however.

• +1
The site throws up a shit ton of errors, the hosting is bad that's why HTTTrack fails to archive it, use something like wget

• +1
The site throws up a shit ton of errors, the hosting is bad that's why HTTTrack fails to archive it, use something like wget
w-get is for single files tho.

• +1
No. I archived the whole chasereiner.com site.
Will try it sometime later then.

Tried webcopy today and it failed like the subhuman app it is.

Also, got cloudflare 524 error while trying to browse while archiving. Seems the hosting is subhuman as you said. How would w-get help with that?

• +1
bro with all this info ur tryna redpill us about u run the risk of the goys targetting you. You may get into an ((accident)) be careful brother

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
bro with all this info ur tryna redpill us about u run the risk of the goys targetting you. You may get into an ((accident)) be careful brother
Thanks for the concern brother. I plan to release all the info that will mentally ascned you nonetheless.
Even the m*ds don't know my email/ips.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1139 and androidcel
Thanks for the concern brother. I plan to release all the info that will mentally ascned you nonetheless.
Even the m*ds don't know my email/ips.
I'm being ded srs when I say i hope u end up getting useful info that can give us knowledge on the ((pharma)). Hopefully shit that can help looksmaxxing too. GL

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I'm being ded srs when I say i hope u end up getting useful info that can give us knowledge on the ((pharma)). Hopefully shit that can help looksmaxxing too. GL
Thanks brother.
I will try to release info not found anywhere on the net.
We shall become victorious in the name of KARABOGA.

• +1
JFL at all the cucks in this thread sucking jews cocks. Big pharmas job is to make money, not cure diseases as that doesn't make money. How do you think they make the most money? Curing a disease with one pill or having you eat a drug for your whole life to get rid of the symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
JFL at all the cucks in this thread sucking jews cocks. Big pharmas job is to make money, not cure diseases as that doesn't make money. How do you think they make the most money? Curing a disease with one pill or having you eat a drug for your whole life to get rid of the symptoms.
fuck pharma boyo all we need is plants and drugs for looksmaxx

• +1
>implying it would do shit to your symptoms anyways
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and MentalCel
@Ritalincel good goy, here is your shekel.

• +1