I need help from eye experts

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
What surgery do i really need to bring my eyes on a normal level? Just upper blepheroplasty, or more? In my town are many oculoplastic surgeons, but should i still fly to usa for taban? I know i need a brow transplant, but i wanna do it after surgery.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
You need (mostly):

• Eyebrows
  • Eyelashes
  • Supraorbital fat compartment fat transfer
  • Canthopexy
  • Possibly fillers under eye

Not sure why you want blepharopasty, you loo young so your hooding is certainly due to fat volume and not because of sagging skin. Good luck paying 4k to looksmin

You don't neccessarily "need" any eye area procedure imo but blepharoplasty, eyelash serum, filling in your eyebrows and slight canthoplasty won't hurt.

Btw, mirin the minimal periorbital dark circles tbh

What surgery do i really need to bring my eyes on a normal level? Just upper blepheroplasty, or more? In my town are many oculoplastic surgeons, but should i still fly to usa for taban? I know i need a brow transplant, but i wanna do it after surgery.

Didn't know zuck had an account

• JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat, BigBoy, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Mark please unban me i didnt meant to Say niggas arent humans

Here are some more pics.
I really dont know what to do now.
I often heard: you look tired.
Maybe its because my brows and skin is tilted downwards on the eye corners. I think a browridge implant could work very good for me.

ngl I thought that was Zuckerberg.

what the fuyck were you eating as a kid?

Hi Mark Zuckerberg