I need help regarding socialmaxxing (non NT ).

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I just can't bring myself to go out and talk to people. I have some friends but most of the times when they invite me out I just I don't know how else to explain this but I don't have the "energy" to do it. I tried forcing myself but that just didn't work out. I still have some kind of inferiority complex (An inferiority complex is the lack of self-esteem, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior.). I thought I got rid of it bu it still eats me from the inside that feeling of inadaquecy regarding social interactions. This shit even makes me neglect self care because its psychologically harmful. It was kinda bad and I think the overall blackpill ideology or reality reinforced that feeling to the point that its now difficult to even fight back. Why even fight is it really worth it at the end.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just can't bring myself to go out and talk to people. I have some friends but most of the times when they invite me out I just I don't know how else to explain this but I don't have the "energy" to do it. I tried forcing myself but that just didn't work out. I still have some kind of inferiority complex (An inferiority complex is the lack of self-esteem, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior.). I thought I got rid of it bu it still eats me from the inside that feeling of inadaquecy regarding social interactions. This shit even makes me neglect self care because its psychologically harmful. It was kinda bad and I think the overall blackpill ideology or reality reinforced that feeling to the point that its now difficult to even fight back.

Yeah no, I get where you're coming from. Best advice is to start small, and set expectations accordingly. Once a month, go to some social event for a short amount of time (less than 30 minutes). If this is too easy, than either find another social event to attend, or stay longer.

• +1
> Has friends

> They invite him out

> Non NT

??/??

• +1
Best advice is to turn yourself from a social into a spectacular achiever so to speak

• +1
I just talk to people and before I know they are inviting me to their shit and stuff. I can elaborate on this more, but whatever.

• +1
I just talk to people and before I know they are inviting me to their shit and stuff. I can elaborate on this more, but whatever.
Yeah that's pretty much describes it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck

That sounds hard

• +1
chat to people online my man

I started doing this.

even if you chadfish girls or whatever, it gets you used to talking to people about just random bullshit stuff. I know I had massive social anxiety about this because I was bullied as a kid. But once you get used to chatting to people about random stuff, it goes away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
even if you chadfish girls or whatever, it gets you used to talking to people about just random bullshit stuff.
I did this with my own pics when I was subhuman and it actually helped me a lot

• +1