I need help to make topical finasteride

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
INTRODUCTION
Topical Finasteride has been shown to be as effective as oral finasteride https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29601622
Clearly topical fin can't have any side effect, because the amount you apply on your skin is very small. Even if the blood vessel absorbed all the topical finasteride, 0.01 mg of fin is too little to affect all your body.

MAKING LIQUID FINASTERIDE
in order to apply finasteride your your skin you need to dilute in into a liquid.
Fin is sold in capsules (which contain powder) or tablets. now, to get fin powder you need to open the capsules or smash the tablets into powder
According to chemistry, finasteride is not soluble in water, but it's soluble in ethyl alcohol

now give me advice to turn 1.1 mg fin capsule into liquid
I opened a capsule, it contained white powder, I don't know what is the excipient used to make the powder.
I poured the powder into ethyl alcohol

however, the white powder did not dissolve into alcohol, therefore the excipient is not suluble in alcohol.
Do you think the finasteride molecules dissolved in alcohol, or remained solid in the powder?

it has also been shown that topical finasterid eventually goes systematic and that after 6-12 monthes you can measure same fin lvl in your body that would you have if you took it orally

I dont understand how this was supposed to work. Doesnt finasteride only indirectly inhibit dht by blocking the enzyme responsible for producing it? If you are gonna go that route then just buy ru. It is a much more potent topical anti androgen blocking all androgens (not just dht)

I dont understand how this was supposed to work. Doesnt finasteride only indirectly inhibit dht by blocking the enzyme responsible for producing it? If you are gonna go that route then just buy ru. It is a much more potent topical anti androgen blocking all androgens (not just dht)
yes, RU is better than fin and I will use it in future
it has also been shown that topical finasterid eventually goes systematic and that after 6-12 monthes you can measure same fin lvl in your body that would you have if you took it orally
what the fuck, finasteride has a 5 hours half life

Last edited:
yes, RU is better than fin and I will use it in future

why dont you just take it orally?

btw if there would be a way to prevent than oral fin would go eventually systematic topical finasterid would be the standard by now

why dont you just take it orally?

btw if there would be a way to prevent than oral fin would go eventually systematic topical finasterid would be the standard by now
economic reason: a single capsule contains enought powder for multiple days
beard reason: I'm 21 and I don't have a full beard yet, oral fin may kill my beard growth

finally I'm not sure if post finasteride syndrome is just a fraud planned by feminist jews or is real

economic reason: a single capsule contains enought powder for multiple days
beard reason: I'm 21 and I don't have a full beard yet, oral fin may kill my beard growth

finally I'm not sure if post finasteride syndrome is just a fraud planned by feminist jews or is real

just read this thread

also lol at talking a drug which is

1. not even fda approved (meaning we dont even know what longterm or shortterm side effect this drugs can cause..cancer? some people reported serious eye problems too)
2. gets produced in shady chinese underground labatories under good knows what conditions
3. apparently isnt even that good
4. isnt officially sold which means you will never know if you even get the product

just because you are feared of the possible side effects of a drug which is fda approved and gets desribed to millions of people. i can garantuee you that if ru was taken by as much people as finasterid we would read way more about scary side effects from ru then from finasterid.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Lorsss
just read this thread

also lol at talking a drug which is

1. not even fda approved (meaning we dont even know what longterm or shortterm side effect this drugs can cause..cancer? some people reported serious eye problems too)
2. gets produced in shady chinese underground labatories under good knows what conditions
3. apparently isnt even that good
4. isnt officially sold which means you will never know if you even get the product

just because you are feared of the possible side effects of a drug which is fda approved and gets desribed to millions of people. i can garantuee you that if ru was taken by as much people as finasterid we would read way more about scary side effects from ru then from finasterid.
nice point

but keep the thread updated im interested to read about topical finasterid too.

unfortunately it seems to be slightly complicated then just microdosing oral finasterid

it should be actually solve in alcohol. but your scalp will become to dry i think you need some other carrier too.

fucking might as well trannymaxx OP if you are planning on chemically castrating yourself

fucking might as well trannymaxx OP if you are planning on chemically castrating yourself
yes, in fact 0.1 mg of a drug which has a 5 hour half-life and is taken once a day are really likely to castrate a man

i have a question regarding topical finasterid..how much ml do people put in average on their head? shouldnt that vary from person to person (eg if you are just balding at the corners you need less than one who is at an advanced stage) or do people just put like 1ml somewhere random on their head?

Try mixing it with seriolyx stemoxydine like this guy did

That's the exact same reason I won't take finasteride. I'm stubblemaxing jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i have a question regarding topical finasterid..how much ml do people put in average on their head? shouldnt that vary from person to person (eg if you are just balding at the corners you need less than one who is at an advanced stage) or do people just put like 1ml somewhere random on their head?

answer tbh

I don't know I need to read some studies to find out the best concentration needed

I don't know I need to read some studies to find out the best concentration needed
Results
Hormonal changes during dosing studies

The dosing study data are presented in Table 1 and Table 2. The results show that a twice daily application of 0.05% finasteride solution (2 x 2 ml) significantly lowers the serum DHT concentration, with only a marginal increase in DHT suppression being observed when the concentration was increased from 0.05% to 0.075% (data not presented).

Table 1.
Dosing data (mean, n=2) for topical 0.01% finasteride (2 x 2 ml daily) over a four week duration.

........................................ Week 0 ...... Week 1 ............. Week 4 ..... % Change
Testosterone (nmol/L) ..... 25.0 ........... 31.0 .................. 25.0 ............. 0%
DHT (nmol/L) ..................... 2.9 ............. 1.7 .................... 1.7 ............. -31%

Table 2.
Dosing data (mean +/- sd, n=9) for topical 0.05% finasteride (2 x 2 ml daily) over a 4 week duration

........................................ Week 0 ...... Week 4 ....... % Change ........ (paired t-test)
Testosterone (nmol/L) ...... 20.2 ......... 19.4 ............... -4% ................ NS
DHT (nmol/L) ..................... 1.8 ........... 1.1 ................ -39% ............... p<0.003

Hormonal and hair changes during topical 0.05% finasteride therapy
(Table 3)

During the treatment period significant suppression of the serum DHT was achieved in all individuals, with each remaining below the lower limit of normal (1.3 to 2.5 nmol/L) throughout treatment. In addition, no significant reduction in circulating serum testosterone or oestradiol concentration was found. The mean values obtained for total hair density (hair per cm^2) and non-vellus hair density are also presented. A vellus hair was defined as a hair less than or equal to 40 um in diameter, less than or equal to 30 mm in length.

Table 3.
Mean hair densities and hormonal values from 5 subjects treated with topical 0.05% finasteride for 12 months

Time (months) ........................ 0 ................. 12 ....... Significance ...... Normal Range
Total hair per cm^2 .............. 256 ............. 248 ............ NS ................ (256 - 359)
Non-vellus hair per cm^2 ..... 174 ............. 158 ............ NS ................ (232 - 325)
Testosterone (nmol/L) .......... 15.0 ............ 14.0 ........... NS ............... (10.0 - 35.0)
DHT (nmol/L) ......................... 1.42 ............ 0.85 ......... p<0.01 ........... (1.3 - 2.5)

so you just put 2ml random on your head? crazy
edit: its over

In this study we employed a topical formulation of 0.05% finasteride in view of its presence in seminal fluid in subjects receiving oral therapy. Despite achieving serum DHT levels 40% lower than baseline, no hair regrowth occurred. Additional data from 10 males showed no further loss of hair in two subjects while on treatment; however the remaining eight withdrew after 12 months due to lack of efficacy (unpublished data).

These findings suggest that in individuals in whom hair follicles have little or no type-II 5a-reductase activity, topically applied inhibitors like finasteride are unlikely to be effective. Oral Proscar (5 mg finasteride) is also unlikely to be effective unless metabolites with different specificity to 5a-reductase isozymes are produced. We therefore eagerly await the arrival of a type-I or mixed 5a-reductase inhibitor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Results
Hormonal changes during dosing studies

The dosing study data are presented in Table 1 and Table 2. The results show that a twice daily application of 0.05% finasteride solution (2 x 2 ml) significantly lowers the serum DHT concentration, with only a marginal increase in DHT suppression being observed when the concentration was increased from 0.05% to 0.075% (data not presented).

Table 1.
Dosing data (mean, n=2) for topical 0.01% finasteride (2 x 2 ml daily) over a four week duration.

........................................ Week 0 ...... Week 1 ............. Week 4 ..... % Change
Testosterone (nmol/L) ..... 25.0 ........... 31.0 .................. 25.0 ............. 0%
DHT (nmol/L) ..................... 2.9 ............. 1.7 .................... 1.7 ............. -31%

Table 2.
Dosing data (mean +/- sd, n=9) for topical 0.05% finasteride (2 x 2 ml daily) over a 4 week duration

........................................ Week 0 ...... Week 4 ....... % Change ........ (paired t-test)
Testosterone (nmol/L) ...... 20.2 ......... 19.4 ............... -4% ................ NS
DHT (nmol/L) ..................... 1.8 ........... 1.1 ................ -39% ............... p<0.003

Hormonal and hair changes during topical 0.05% finasteride therapy
(Table 3)

During the treatment period significant suppression of the serum DHT was achieved in all individuals, with each remaining below the lower limit of normal (1.3 to 2.5 nmol/L) throughout treatment. In addition, no significant reduction in circulating serum testosterone or oestradiol concentration was found. The mean values obtained for total hair density (hair per cm^2) and non-vellus hair density are also presented. A vellus hair was defined as a hair less than or equal to 40 um in diameter, less than or equal to 30 mm in length.

Table 3.
Mean hair densities and hormonal values from 5 subjects treated with topical 0.05% finasteride for 12 months

Time (months) ........................ 0 ................. 12 ....... Significance ...... Normal Range
Total hair per cm^2 .............. 256 ............. 248 ............ NS ................ (256 - 359)
Non-vellus hair per cm^2 ..... 174 ............. 158 ............ NS ................ (232 - 325)
Testosterone (nmol/L) .......... 15.0 ............ 14.0 ........... NS ............... (10.0 - 35.0)
DHT (nmol/L) ......................... 1.42 ............ 0.85 ......... p<0.01 ........... (1.3 - 2.5)

so you just put 2ml random on your head? crazy
edit: its over
if this study is legit, this is the ultimate proof we cannot stop balding without getting hormonal feminilization

if this study is legit, this is the ultimate proof we cannot stop balding without getting hormonal feminilization

how do you even make 0,05% solution? is that 0,05gramm (50mg) finasterid per 100ml?

if you would use 2ml/4ml daily that would mean 1mg/2mg per day

Last edited:
nobody wants to reply tbh..never paid attention to chemistry