I need help with gymcelling

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Whenever I go to the gym I try to motivate myself. I often listen to some music, preferrably rap music, because it builds up my motivation
MOTIVATION = EVERYTHING

But here comes the problem. Whenever I hear the N-word in some songs, I feel the urge to say it. I obviously can't do it because it's politically incorrect. Even though I try to suppress my needs to intone it, I can't. I've even created my own motto "IM A DONKEY NIGGA"

so whenever I'm bench pressing 400 lb with my tiny manlet arms, I start shouting "IM A DONKEY NIGGA, WASSUP NIGGA, IM A MOTHAFUCKIN DONKEY NIGGA" and everybody looks at me.

I don't want to get kicked out of the gym boyos, what can I do to keep myself from going crazy?!!!!
please help me

• JFL
Reactions: vHenri, DidntRead, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
Turn off music

• +1
Reactions: vHenri
Sounds like autism to me.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2788
classmates used to say nigga/nigger as a joke no problemo, we didn't have any niggers in the whole school though

I can row 225 for 10 when I have my angry negro music.

It just works bro

Sing in your head. This has gotta be some real gold if it's so good you can't help but sing.

classmates used to say nigga/nigger as a joke no problemo, we didn't have any niggers in the whole school though
Typical white people. Never says the word when there's no black people around but would shit their pants if a black guy walked past their car window.

Typical white people. Never says the word when there's no black people around but would shit their pants if a black guy walked past their car window.
typical low T cumskin pig, too afraid to say things face to face

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SikKunt
delusions

so whenever I'm bench pressing 400 lb with my tiny manlet arms, I start shouting "IM A DONKEY NIGGA, WASSUP NIGGA, IM A MOTHAFUCKIN DONKEY NIGGA"
Tbh if i saw that I wouldn't stop laughing at your expense.

Tbh if i saw that I wouldn't stop laughing at your expense.
people laugh at me, chads make fun of me and they want to kick me out the gym. stacies feel attacked when i scream the sacred words

stop trying to act funny, you pissweak autistic cuckold beta shitskin
you pretend you arent a curry because you have a small percentage of white blood which is leaking out of your anus right now after the anal prolapse i've given you
start begging me not to find your mother, because im going to make her my personal cumslut like i did with your curry mutt father

It's true, cumskin.
idk maybe where you live, theres 1 in 10k black only here , people call them n word in front of them as a joke and they're cool with it
which is cool

stop trying to act funny, you pissweak autistic cuckold beta shitskin
you pretend you arent a curry because you have a small percentage of white blood which is leaking out of your anus right now after the anal prolapse i've given you
start begging me not to find your mother, because im going to make her my personal cumslut like i did with your curry mutt father
Lol

idk maybe where you live, theres 1 in 10k black only here , people call them n word in front of them as a joke and they're cool with it
which is cool
I live in the Netherlands bro. They don't care here either but Dutch people wouldn't really say it either. My friends call them the n word with the hard r, lol.

I live in the Netherlands bro. They don't care here either but Dutch people wouldn't really say it either. My friends call them the n word with the hard r, lol.
dont listen to autists son, they cant undertsand high iq prophecies

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers