I need SERIOUS help with women...

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I have NO CLUE how to escalate or do anything with them. Yesterday some chick wanted to hang with me but I thought she wanted to do it as friends and so it was awkward as shit and fucking WEIRD man, then she went insane at the end of it all and now she doesn't answer my texts.

Fuck. I'm not really worried about saving it with her, but what about OTHER BITCHES. How do I just become fucking normal. I've never even had a female friend and that's what I was hoping to get out of her but I guess I'm gl enough and tall enough that bitches consider me dating potential. What the fuck do I do bro. I'm not ready for this shit I was trying to warm up with a female friend not jump into the game like this. God damn.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1100, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
you meet up with a girl-> your goal is sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I have NO CLUE how to escalate or do anything with them. Yesterday some chick wanted to hang with me but I thought she wanted to do it as friends and so it was awkward as shit and fucking WEIRD man, then she went insane at the end of it all and now she doesn't answer my texts.

Fuck. I'm not really worried about saving it with her, but what about OTHER BITCHES. How do I just become fucking normal. I've never even had a female friend and that's what I was hoping to get out of her but I guess I'm gl enough and tall enough that bitches consider me dating potential. What the fuck do I do bro. I'm not ready for this shit I was trying to warm up with a female friend not jump into the game like this. God damn.
fuark.. i envy when people make threads like this...

if i was given ANY damn chances i would be clapping cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Jamal2222, Kristin and 6 others
How is everyone so aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7866
Dont cuck your friend

Same here bro, only ever fucked my gf in ltr other than that, my one night stand attempts were all fails and incel af. I don't know how to initiate with a girl I haven't known for awhile but in the past, drunk girls had approach me at parties and initiated touching alot (only happened twice) but again I'm aspie af with girls I just met and get nervous and fuck it up or I back out like a pussy, someone who slays help us please.

fml

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 7521
Same here bro, only ever fucked my gf in ltr other than that, my one night stand attempts were all fails and incel af. I don't know how to initiate with a girl I haven't known for awhile but in the past, drunk girls had approach me at parties and initiated touching alot (only happened twice) but again I'm aspie af with girls I just met and get nervous and fuck it up or I back out like a pussy, someone who slays help us please.

fml
Same jfl I've probably only had actual conversations with girls when in drunk, legit can not recall the last time I've had a convo with a girl sober that wasn't just a few lines.

High school bullying fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JL~, Kristin and 1 other person
I have NO CLUE how to escalate or do anything with them.

5927.jpg

Better keep it that way

Same jfl I've probably only had actual conversations with girls when in drunk, legit can not recall the last time I've had a convo with a girl sober that wasn't just a few lines.

High school bullying fucked me up
Drunk or sober I'm aspie af. I remember this one time I lived in an apartment and my neighbor was some cute mexican foid and I invited her over for a movie and she agreed. I literally don't know her and she's coming over to my apartment at night so I'm guessing she was dtf but I somehow fuck that up too. She said she was sleepy and left halfway thru the movie jfl. I was sadly still bluepilled at the time and probably said some aspie shit and turned her off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Drunk or sober I'm aspie af. I remember this one time I lived in an apartment and my neighbor was some cute mexican foid and I invited her over for a movie and she agreed. I literally don't know her and she's coming over to my apartment at night so I'm guessing she was dtf but I somehow fuck that up too. She said she was sleepy and left halfway thru the movie jfl. I was sadly still bluepilled at the time and probably said some aspie shit and turned her off.
Just run numbers game and try to learn and expand your knowledge from every encounter with a girl, that way at least in your mind there's a win win situation

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and MostGLSlayer