I need someone to do a vedio on the last black pill the cranial base we have face and lms vedio and Aesthetic Appeal we need 1 on this.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@Deliciadecu or @OwlGod we need a black pilled vedio on this at first i was doubting the cranial base but i saw it truly is the prime mover of the face the gonian position the projection of the glabella the maxilla length the angle of the gonion itself it's all interconnected we need a black pilled vedio on this shit

dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how tho? how would it help me knowing im pls 1+ ?

Cause if someone can simplify this part down to actual lamend like ourselves we could finally crack the secret beauty is not subjective

Cause if someone can simplify this part down to actual lamend like ourselves we could finally crack the secret beauty is not subjective
I already figured it out dude.

I already figured it out dude.

What do you know all i know is side jawline eye area and proportional lower 3rd and a high chin area and next to no hyoid is key to good looking faces which is controlled by the prime mover the cranial base

Read, i shall not

What do you know all i know is side jawline eye area and proportional lower 3rd and a high chin area and next to no hyoid is key to good looking faces which is controlled by the prime mover the cranial base
well I actually don't know whats caused by the crainial base and how. but IMO its high Prenatal T.

high fwhr.

ideal maxilla.

hooded eyes.

and the effects of chewing (temporalis interaction with brow ridge and also the jaw + masseter maybe also the cheekbones)

whats a cranial base?

well I actually don't know whats caused by the crainial base and how. but IMO its high Prenatal T.

high fwhr.

ideal maxilla.

hooded eyes.

and the effects of chewing (temporalis interaction with brow ridge and also the jaw + masseter maybe also the cheekbones)

Again all those feuaters are correlated with a good cranial base

how tho? does prenatal T cause a good cranial base?

Don't know what affects a good cranial base but that seems to be on the mark the cranial base is about the entire skull head projection which in turn is connected the the base lower 3rd up to the forhead and glabbela a good cranial base will be more projected and have a ante from what i've seen all good looking faces have this

Don't know what affects a good cranial base but that seems to be on the mark the cranial base is about the entire skull head projection which in turn is connected the the base lower 3rd up to the forhead and glabbela a good cranial base will be more projected and have a ante from what i've seen all good looking faces have this
is the pls 1 - and psl 1+ the only two cranial bases or is there like an intermediate?
I feel like its linked to prenatal T.

possibly

is the pls 1 - and psl 1+ the only two cranial bases or is there like an intermediate?
I feel like its linked to prenatal T.

possibly

Define psl 1 and what do you mean by intermediate

And seeing as prenatal t is connected with masculine dimorphic features it would imply it's connected

Define psl 1 and what do you mean by intermediate

And seeing as prenatal t is connected with masculine dimorphic features it would imply it's connected
pls1 + i mean.

by imtermediate I mean someone with traits of something like both cranial types. some point inbetween the difference.

pls1 + i mean.

by imtermediate I mean someone with traits of something like both cranial types. some point inbetween the difference.

Ahhhhh right like a hyrid of sorts yeah you can get that i mean you have mulatto's as examples of this and you have faces which aren't particularly masculine but still look really good like kpop figures who have a odd cranial skull overall but they still pull it off most likely it's cause it's unique that's all i know i am a lamend on the cranial base and i have yet to hear anything on this black pill on the psl community this literally the prime mover for all of looks this beats the lower 3rd theory

Ahhhhh right like a hyrid of sorts yeah you can get that i mean you have mulatto's as examples of this and you have faces which aren't particularly masculine but still look really good like kpop figures who have a odd cranial skull overall but they still pull it off most likely it's cause it's unique that's all i know i am a lamend on the cranial base and i have yet to hear anything on this black pill on the psl community this literally the prime mover for all of looks this beats the lower 3rd theory
I saw that @Deliciadecu said it was linked to mewing and other skull changes. so that means that a pls1+ cranial person can get better results quicker from mewing than pls1- im assuming.

this could explain the difference between people on this forum

I saw that @Deliciadecu said it was linked to mewing and other skull changes. so that means that a pls1+ cranial person can get better results quicker from mewing than pls1- im assuming.

this could explain the difference between people on this forum

We need a black pilled vedio on this this is legit the prime mover for all other parts

I plan on doing a series of videos on this, but not any time soon, first because I haven't researched enough, there are tons of articles about it, second because I'll need to buy a mic first to do the voice over, otherwise it'll be a long ass boring video

pls1+ doesn't even need to mew

48Lr7Ft.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
I plan on doing a series of videos on this, but not any time soon, first because I haven't researched enough, there are tons of articles about it, second because I'll need to buy a mic first to do the voice over, otherwise it'll be a long ass boring video

48Lr7Ft.gif
giphy.gif
probably but of course can still get benefits .

48Lr7Ft.gif
giphy.gif

Don't blue ball me dammit humans have been lied to for nearly the beggining of time for this damn secret the average lamend deserves to know this fact this is literally the 1 thing that determines all beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back