I need someone to help me with my eye area

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Someone knowledgeable on eye area that i could pm?

if it aint tiger like , its over (was supposed to rhyme but i dont know how to do it)
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
you mean surgeries bro?

Not that knowledgable tbh. Risky feature, but if succeeded is going to boost you a lot
Is it worth it the risk? Tbh i just wanted more tightness on the under eyelid

Is it worth it the risk? Tbh i just wanted more tightness on the under eyelid
Infraoribital implant + fat grafts are the most recommended on this site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Thank you
Just look around on this site. Would recommend improving eyebrows, cuz they amplify your eyes a lot even when they look subhuman

Just look around on this site. Would recommend improving eyebrows, cuz they amplify your eyes a lot even when they look subhuman
I thought abousing minox

• +1
Yeah okay use minoxdil and wait couple of months what happens. Other then that. Try to make them as positive tilted as possible. Dont know if there is a surgery for eyebrow tilted changes (probably is)

Yeah okay use minoxdil and wait couple of months what happens. Other then that. Try to make them as positive tilted as possible. Dont know if there is a surgery for eyebrow tilted changes (probably is)
That's the surgery i'm looking for

• +1
Eyebrow transplant? It lowers the eyebrows
The thing is, is the hair implanted gonna have the same growth cycles as the other hairs on the eyebrows? Probably not and i'm gonna have to trim them... Tbh i just want better under eye support, other than that i like my eye area tbh.
Cause i think trying to achieve perfection is not plausible, perfect>flawless>flawed i'm gonna stay somewhere in the middle

The thing is, is the hair implanted gonna have the same growth cycles as the other hairs on the eyebrows? Probably not and i'm gonna have to trim them... Tbh i just want better under eye support, other than that i like my eye area tbh.
Cause i think trying to achieve perfection is not plausible, perfect>flawless>flawed i'm gonna stay somewhere in the middle
Hmmm good question, maybe if you minoxdillmaxx they will come or they wont. As for undereye support. Two options: infraorbtial implant or fat graft. Fat graft is not really risky but infra is really really risky.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Pm me I can definitly help

Hmmm good question, maybe if you minoxdillmaxx they will come or they wont. As for undereye support. Two options: infraorbtial implant or fat graft. Fat graft is not really risky but infra is really really risky.
Fr? I thought it wasn't risky

What's your problem?