I need tips on writing college papers

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I currently have a 5 page paper that’s due in like 2 days. I’m completely lost as to where I should even begin. It’s on police corruption if anyone cares

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Use a lot of quotes.

You can take one quote and then use a whole paragraph to explain that quote and you tie it to the main idea you introduced in the beginning of the essay.

Just do that with a few quotes and you got a 5 page paper in no time.

t. English Literature Major

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
Use a lot of quotes.

You can take one quote and then use a whole paragraph to explain that quote and you tie it to the main idea you introduced in the beginning of the essay.

Just do that with a few quotes and you got a 5 page paper in no time.

t. English Literature Major

:feelswow:

There might still be hope.

How do I choose what my points should focus on?

Topic I have to do isn’t a small topic and there’s a good amount of info i could write about

JFL at a college paper thread on an obscure PSL forum

Just start writing down everything that pops into your head, worry about formatting and rewording it later
Get those creative juices flowing

Now fuck off out of here and do your assignment

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
JFL at a college paper thread on an obscure PSL forum
Jfl at being a low tier shitposter on an obscure PSL forum
Just start writing down everything that pops into your head, worry about formatting and rewording it later
Get those creative juices flowing

Now fuck off out of here and do your assignment

This would work if I wasn’t low IQ. At the moment I’m trying to read on about my topic.

Jfl at being a low tier shitposter on an obscure PSL forum
I enjoy it here tbh. Also it keeps me focused on my ascension. My life has only improved since I took the blackpill.

:feelswow:

There might still be hope.

How do I choose what my points should focus on?

Topic I have to do isn’t a small topic and there’s a good amount of info i could write about

Like my post nigga (both of them tbtbhtbthbthtbthnglnglgbhtbtlnglnghtbthtbgln) and do what @Mandiblecel said in addition to what I already told you.

Same it’s over

try vyvance

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I currently have a 5 page paper that’s due in like 2 days. I’m completely lost as to where I should even begin. It’s on police corruption if anyone cares
what format is it? it's probably in mla format. if so watch a video about how to do it on google drive, which is what i'd recommend.

make sure to only use .edu and .gov sites as your sources

what format is it? it's probably in mla format. if so watch a video about how to do it on google drive, which is what i'd recommend.

make sure to only use .edu and .gov sites as your sources

I've used Life Wire as a legitimate citation :feelskek:

ChatGPT asap

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940