I need to Gatsbymaxx

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
Anyone seen the great Gatsby? Basically the guy has a onenitis that he never gets over. He’s a massive poorcel so he moneymaxxes through illegal means (bootlegging and dodgy bonds) and cucks the girls husband eventually. Next year we begin the roaring 20s again, that’s my time to shine.

KrissKross

KrissKross

I also need to Gatsbymaxx by throwing parties, thereby statusmaxxibg by extension.

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Gatsby was a massive twat tbh

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
in obsessing over one woman all his life like an idiot, putting her on a pedestal, subordinating all his existence to getting her and valuing her more than he valued himself while she was just some replaceable hoe, as all of them are

KrissKross

KrissKross

in obsessing over one woman all his life like an idiot, putting her on a pedestal, subordinating all his existence to getting her and valuing her more than he valued himself while she was just some replaceable hoe, as all of them are
Very true old sport

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Anyone seen the great Gatsby? Basically the guy has a onenitis that he never gets over. He’s a massive poorcel so he moneymaxxes through illegal means (bootlegging and dodgy bonds) and cucks the girls husband eventually. Next year we begin the roaring 20s again, that’s my time to shine.
He dies at the end lmfao

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost OffTopic 12
Zygos4Life OffTopic 3
chadpreetcel123 OffTopic 10