I need to Gatsbymaxx

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Anyone seen the great Gatsby? Basically the guy has a onenitis that he never gets over. He’s a massive poorcel so he moneymaxxes through illegal means (bootlegging and dodgy bonds) and cucks the girls husband eventually. Next year we begin the roaring 20s again, that’s my time to shine.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
U didn't go to high school if u haven't seen Great Gatsby!

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 281
Old sport

Attachments

• 6141502B-5090-457A-8D75-0950BC95BE99.jpeg
    6141502B-5090-457A-8D75-0950BC95BE99.jpeg
    538.4 KB · Views: 15
I also need to Gatsbymaxx by throwing parties, thereby statusmaxxibg by extension.

Gatsby was a massive twat tbh

in obsessing over one woman all his life like an idiot, putting her on a pedestal, subordinating all his existence to getting her and valuing her more than he valued himself while she was just some replaceable hoe, as all of them are

in obsessing over one woman all his life like an idiot, putting her on a pedestal, subordinating all his existence to getting her and valuing her more than he valued himself while she was just some replaceable hoe, as all of them are
Very true old sport

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Anyone seen the great Gatsby? Basically the guy has a onenitis that he never gets over. He’s a massive poorcel so he moneymaxxes through illegal means (bootlegging and dodgy bonds) and cucks the girls husband eventually. Next year we begin the roaring 20s again, that’s my time to shine.
He dies at the end lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Ogre