i need to hit up black market plastic surgeons and see if a race change operation is availble

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like they alter your pheno by moving your bones around and shit.

my main problem is my pheno and thick skin/bones, and obv skin color.

idk why Indians always have bad phenos , like what causes this to happen?

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and chadpreetcel123
You need to take the acceptancepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, sorrowfulsad and Scarface
legit wish i can accept myself and move on but my obsession of looking like my fav anime character will be the end of me.
Then you need therapy buddyboyo

No need for the black market plastic surgeons. Buy some benoquin and become white. Then get implants to look more white.

the black market surgeons will end turning into an ogre. would you like that? youll be living the rest of your life inside of your house cause your face is all fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel
the black market surgeons will end turning into an ogre. would you like that? youll be living the rest of your life inside of your house cause your face is all fucked up

i heard they were some legit ones that perform operations that are non fda regulated for extreme prices but they alter your face to a drastic extent.

there used to be a surgeon on the black market that didnt have a medical license that charged 200k for a face altering procedure and it made a 3/10 a 7/10. He moved bones around in the entire face, and pretty much did everything possible to make the face more attractive.

hes not practiving anymore, he went by the name "black jack" or something, i heard about this in jawsurgeryforums.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, I'mme, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
why not go for indians/currycel girls then ?

there even harder to get then white girls
like really ? i though they go only for guys currycell. You'r not bad looking bro it's hard to believe.

i heard they were some legit ones that perform operations that are non fda regulated for extreme prices but they alter your face to a drastic extent.

there used to be a surgeon on the black market that didnt have a medical license that charged 200k for a face altering procedure and it made a 3/10 a 7/10. He moved bones around in the entire face, and pretty much did everything possible to make the face more attractive.

hes not practiving anymore, he went by the name "black jack" or something, i heard about this in jawsurgeryforums.com
That sort of surgery will have a severe impact on your health. I don't recommend it.

like really ? i though they go only for guys currycell. You'r not bad looking bro it's hard to believe.
Indian girls are extreme gold diggers, so they only settle down with indians that are hella wealthy otherwise they only go for chads.

im talking about the above average ones.

fuckings sub 5- 6 indian girls isnt worth the hasstle tbh, i would rather just masturbate.
That sort of surgery will have a severe impact on your health. I don't recommend it.

better then being ugly tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3043
can u even afford it? probably not lol

They will just steal your organs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Scarface, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
can u even afford it? probably not lol
ya i cant, i was just fantasizing in this thread.

usually relatives of wealty politicians/ppl get this done.

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
They will just steal your organs
They probably will steal your organs without you even knowing lol. Like take your extra kidney while you're on the operation table. I mean you won't know till you get an X ray but then you would never know where they are.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Are you really Indian? Well fuck, man. Forget this shit. You think you can get some hopped up bootleg Eppley to change your phenotype? Do what I did, look into spirituality and positivity and all that shit, it's the best Hindu cope there is. Looksmaxxing is about being the best version of yourself, not getting mutilated by psychos :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Scarface

Didn't u ever get to see any pics. Not like I'd do it though.

Not even famous people get that kind of results

Dude i want to know if such a surgery is possible as well tbh

you have a better chance to wait until effective gene editing tech is out (prolly like 50 years or more) than paying some psycho to re-arrange your facial structure to a new race.

for the skin color you can use hydroquinone, that's enought to look decent for an indian

Post the pics

he went by the name "black jack" or something, i heard about this in jawsurgeryforums.com
@Jack Black do you have anything to do with this?

Absolute nonsense

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope

10/10 reference, good meme

V1jysGm

You'd rather rope than afford that bullshit scam

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Michael jackson did it