I need to step up as a man and become a (better) leader.

Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Kraken
Got put into a group of 3 for chem. Me and 2 girls.
Just some simple work. I did it pretty quickly. One girl was struggling.
I should have told them to come to my desk, divided the work amongst us and presented it (one of the girls presented for us).
I wanted to do this. I know I have it in me, but im slacking. Maybe im nervous they think im ugly or im scared of getting stuff wrong.

idc anymore this is the last time im doing this, fcuk this beta behaviour
@Vitruvian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5969
Meditate on the Lord and all difficult tasks will present themselves to you in a bewildering ease.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, DharkDC, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
I swear no more of this beta “idc every person for themselves behaviour”
Im taking charge from now on

• +1
Reactions: Blue
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Jfl u cuck its 2021 who gives a shit about being "alpha". Let them whores do all the work.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others
Jfl u cuck its 2021 who gives a shit about being "alpha". Let them whores do all the work.
jfl @this jewish sheep
man have to be leaders good luck on trusting shit on hoes like angela merkel or sjw dykes who ruin countries

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 5969 and Blue
jfl @this jewish sheep
man have to be leaders good luck on trusting shit on hoes like angela merkel or sjw dykes who ruin countries
Idk care about politics nigger. If I'm living in a world where whores are making millions of onlyfans by being degenerates why should I care being this virtuous noble man jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, DharkDC, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Idk care about politics nigger. If I'm living in a world where whores are making millions of onlyfans by being degenerates why should I care being this virtuous noble man jfl.
cuz being an individualist nigger = no porpuse in life = what elites want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 5969
Why do you care? Unless your teacher is grading your project based on all your effort combined why should you bother helping them?

• Ugh..
cuz being an individualist nigger = no porpuse in life = what elites want
Listen nigger. I don't care what soyciety expects of me nor these "elites". It's a dog eat dog world being nice only gets you punished, I learned that the difficult way. I only put myself first Idk about being some white Knight for a whore who wouldnt even appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7253
Listen nigger. I don't care what soyciety expects of me nor these "elites". It's a dog eat dog world being nice only gets you punished, I learned that the difficult way. I only put myself first Idk about being some white Knight for a whore who wouldnt even appreciate it.
you should care cuz soyciety wants you to fail and wants to switch the gender roles
you shouldnt be a whiteknight its not even related but bitches should lead the way

Got put into a group of 3 for chem. Me and 2 girls.
Just some simple work. I did it pretty quickly. One girl was struggling.
I should have told them to come to my desk, divided the work amongst us and presented it (one of the girls presented for us).
If you are good at chemistry you can invite them to study and do homework together or something, you could start a study group, and be like the leader there.

• +1
If you are good at chemistry you can invite them to study and do homework together or something, you could start a study group, and be like the leader there.
It was a one time thing

Why do you care? Unless your teacher is grading your project based on all your effort combined why should you bother helping them?
I want to fulfill my role as a man

How tf is helping a dumb girl do her "simple work" fullfilling your role as a man??? If you want to be a real man why don't you invest your time into something more productive instead.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 2597
you should care cuz soyciety wants you to fail and wants to switch the gender roles
you shouldnt be a whiteknight its not even related but bitches should lead the way
I don't know how old u guys r but I'm assuming you're still teenagers since you're talking about school. As you grow and age you'll learn the hard way about how superficial and cruel this world is. People DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU outside your immediate circle. FEMALES DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR VALUES or "being a man".

Stop trying to be this person that you think people will like when the majority simply do not care. If those girls want to lead let them lead, they've been brainwashed by feminism. Meanwhile just focus on you and do whats best for yourself. Fuck other people.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I don't know how old u guys r but I'm assuming you're still teenagers since you're talking about school. As you grow and age you'll learn the hard way about how superficial and cruel this world is. People DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU outside your immediate circle. FEMALES DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR VALUES or "being a man".

Stop trying to be this person that you think people will like when the majority simply do not care. If those girls want to lead let them lead, they've been brainwashed by feminism. Meanwhile just focus on you and do whats best for yourself. Fuck other people.

Blackpill is cringe that guy is a fat loser i wont give him a millisecond of my time

become friends with them first. Get snap and IG. See how it goes then.

• +1

its not for impressing girls or ppl
but if two girls are in a project and you are a guy why would u let them lead the way?
its clearly obvs that you live your life based on how you want othersto see you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 7253

This guy thinks helping whores do studycelling is making him an Alpha Male.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
Well yes men are supposed to lead
It was obvious the girls were confused, they were both looking at me

Nigga it's just school work 💀

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Jfl you guys is this thread are young. You'll learn when you grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Jfl you guys is this thread are young. You'll learn when you grow up.
Cringe af with this muh real man shit when it involves fucking staring at books and memorizing formulas.

What? Did you even read what I said? My point was just do what's best for you. Jfl u zoomers are retarded

Cringe af with this muh real man shit when it involves fucking staring at books and memorizing formulas.
Lol its about taking the lead
Guess what women like men leading

• JFL
Ur clearly retarded cause u misinterpreted what I said.

• JFL
its not for impressing girls or ppl
but if two girls are in a project and you are a guy why would u let them lead the way?
its clearly obvs that you live your life based on how you want othersto see you
Man u zoomers are so stupid. Let's me make this easy for u to understand: DO WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU AND DISREGARD EVERYTHING ELSE.