i need your help guys

im starting college in feb if i dont die by then jfl
stop being a taliban supporting cucc and we are good tbh (they were a good movement in the beginning imo but they've been beyond corrupted)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Michael Myers
honestly why not?

what do you have to lose anyway
i dont want someone cutting into my face lol plus why should i please superficial ppl? id just turn bitter irl if females started treating me better because of it.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
stop being a taliban support cucc and we are good tbh (they were a good movement in the beginning imo but they've been beyond corrupted)
you understand theyre winning right? besides your family agrees with me anyway lol

i dont want someone cutting into my face lol plus why should i please superficial ppl? id just turn bitter irl if females started treating me better because of it.
fair enough im not gonna obligate u to do it.

I hope u start college well

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
you understand theyre winning right? besides your family agrees with me anyway lol
they need to be reintegrated into the political system (which is what's happening), not continue blowing themselves up in markets

but yeah keep having a black and white view

• Hmm...
fair enough im not gonna obligate u to do it.

I hope u start college well
thanks bro. covid-19 made me drop out this year tbh, global hoax ruinin shit. but i was a freshman so its ok

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
they need to be reintegrated into the political system (which is what's happening), not continue blowing themselves up in markets

but yeah keep having a black and white view
i follow their media, ive seen their statements. youre just upset they dont want a libcuck nation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL