I never want to hear or read the word 'girlfriend' again, ever.

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
After seeing how women sleep with chads within 30 minutes, fuck chad after chad, use unattractive men for their resources, have secret nerve endings in their vaginas for 8"+ penises only that are instant orgasm buttons, look for cuckold providers as they age after fucking an army of chads, can you really take the whole girlfriend thing seriously? It's an archaism. An obsolete anachronism. And you'd be a fool to use it as an example of anything besides the duality and dimorphism of women's sexuality (provider male (such as a boyfriend or husband) vs. tall high T one-night-stand chad)

I constantly read on this site, an unremitting onslaught of people 'proving looks wrong' because some cuck has a girlfriend that isn't hideous. Wow. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. You know how easy that is? Do you think it means they're really attractive? No. They provide for her and get some pity sex once a week- after all that wasted time and money.

Most people can get girlfriends that are ok-looking. I could do so almost immediately if I actually tried. It's not impressive, most of humanity does this with regularity. But most of humanity are barely sapient, stupid genetic trash ugly cattle.

The key thing is that having a girlfriend doesn't mean you are sexually attractive to her necessarily. The fact that you had to court some 5/10 chubby bitch, take her on dates, pay for her, and act like her tampon absorbing all her whining to get some listless dispassionate sex while the same bitch rode chad like a pony ("I don't do that anymore, stop asking me to!!!! Lights off and missionary only while I think of chad!") after 30 minutes PROVES that dating is a fucking joke. People having girlfriends that aren't ugly doesn't disprove looks theory- no, it vindicates it. Because it took all that time and capital courting the slut when she spread her legs for chad almost instantaneously.

Women have a duality to their sexuality- they are truly sexual and lustful towards slayers, chads, whatever- the tall, genetically superior men. They TOLERATE more unattractive men for resources. But the primal lust they feel towards a 6'3 slayer just isn't there for some cuckold boyfriend, trust me. Why do you think women cheat so pathologically? It's hardwired into their DNA. Get the cuckold to give you resources while chad gives you genetically elite cum to create genetically superior offspring. You're the cuckold. Nothing more.

The only indicator of sexual value is casual sex with non-fat 5/10 and up women- if women are willing to give it up to you casually it means you're attractive. It means your sexuality has VALUE and has worthfulness in its own right by virtue of its superior existence. If you can't, if you need to provide, it means your sexuality is worthless. It has no value in of itself while Chad's sexuality is intrinsically valuable because of his superior looks. Hey, that's the way it is, sucks to be you, but don't act like you didn't get FUCKED because you managed to date some chubby bitch that watches netflix all day until the next chad comes along and give her the resources and time chad never had to. Don't act like looks doesn't matter and that you get girls because you had a couple girlfriends while the genetically elite male model looking fratboy chads fucked every one of your "girlfriends" in all of her holes and CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME and laughs at you with his buddies behind your back for mopping up his pump and dump like a good little cuckold. Don't act like you're experienced with girls for having boring sex with 5 chubby girls when legit handsome, experienced men had that by the time they were 15.

If you have to have the validation of having women around you, even if it's a laughable exchange and they're just tolerating your presence for what they can get, because you're THAT desperate. Fine. Be a cuck, get some girlfriend, get cucked. I don't care. Just stop constantly repeating how this somehow means looks don't matter.
[/QUOTE]
After seeing how women sleep with chads within 30 minutes, fuck chad after chad, use unattractive men for their resources, have secret nerve endings in their vaginas for 8"+ penises only that are instant orgasm buttons, look for cuckold providers as they age after fucking an army of chads, can you really take the whole girlfriend thing seriously? It's an archaism. An obsolete anachronism. And you'd be a fool to use it as an example of anything besides the duality and dimorphism of women's sexuality (provider male (such as a boyfriend or husband) vs. tall high T one-night-stand chad)

I constantly read on this site, an unremitting onslaught of people 'proving looks wrong' because some cuck has a girlfriend that isn't hideous. Wow. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. You know how easy that is? Do you think it means they're really attractive? No. They provide for her and get some pity sex once a week- after all that wasted time and money.

Most people can get girlfriends that are ok-looking. I could do so almost immediately if I actually tried. It's not impressive, most of humanity does this with regularity. But most of humanity are barely sapient, stupid genetic trash ugly cattle.

The key thing is that having a girlfriend doesn't mean you are sexually attractive to her necessarily. The fact that you had to court some 5/10 chubby bitch, take her on dates, pay for her, and act like her tampon absorbing all her whining to get some listless dispassionate sex while the same bitch rode chad like a pony ("I don't do that anymore, stop asking me to!!!! Lights off and missionary only while I think of chad!") after 30 minutes PROVES that dating is a fucking joke. People having girlfriends that aren't ugly doesn't disprove looks theory- no, it vindicates it. Because it took all that time and capital courting the slut when she spread her legs for chad almost instantaneously.

Women have a duality to their sexuality- they are truly sexual and lustful towards slayers, chads, whatever- the tall, genetically superior men. They TOLERATE more unattractive men for resources. But the primal lust they feel towards a 6'3 slayer just isn't there for some cuckold boyfriend, trust me. Why do you think women cheat so pathologically? It's hardwired into their DNA. Get the cuckold to give you resources while chad gives you genetically elite cum to create genetically superior offspring. You're the cuckold. Nothing more.

The only indicator of sexual value is casual sex with non-fat 5/10 and up women- if women are willing to give it up to you casually it means you're attractive. It means your sexuality has VALUE and has worthfulness in its own right by virtue of its superior existence. If you can't, if you need to provide, it means your sexuality is worthless. It has no value in of itself while Chad's sexuality is intrinsically valuable because of his superior looks. Hey, that's the way it is, sucks to be you, but don't act like you didn't get FUCKED because you managed to date some chubby bitch that watches netflix all day until the next chad comes along and give her the resources and time chad never had to. Don't act like looks doesn't matter and that you get girls because you had a couple girlfriends while the genetically elite male model looking fratboy chads fucked every one of your "girlfriends" in all of her holes and CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME and laughs at you with his buddies behind your back for mopping up his pump and dump like a good little cuckold. Don't act like you're experienced with girls for having boring sex with 5 chubby girls when legit handsome, experienced men had that by the time they were 15.

If you have to have the validation of having women around you, even if it's a laughable exchange and they're just tolerating your presence for what they can get, because you're THAT desperate. Fine. Be a cuck, get some girlfriend, get cucked. I don't care. Just stop constantly repeating how this somehow means looks don't matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, OOGABOOGA, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BogdanYermakov, wagbox and 10 others
578C0055 0FA7 43B6 AAA9 05383AC0FA23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, AutismMaxing and Acnno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, BogdanYermakov, AutismMaxing and 6 others
Alissa Violet is that neighbor's daughter who teases you whenever her parents aren’t looking, then plays innocent in front of them.
Lol what the hell is that title?

girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, XXX.king and Kristin
After seeing how women sleep with chads within 30 minutes, fuck chad after chad, use unattractive men for their resources, have secret nerve endings in their vaginas for 8"+ penises only that are instant orgasm buttons, look for cuckold providers as they age after fucking an army of chads, can you really take the whole girlfriend thing seriously?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9090
Every single person in this thread is on my ignore list except @bpdandectasy

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 9090

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov and Deleted member 9090

[/QUOTE]
Never had a gf, tbh.

The only indicator of sexual value is casual sex with non-fat 5/10 and up women- if women are willing to give it up to you casually it means you're attractive.

SMV isn't binary.

Girls lower their standards for a bf but it doesn't mean they don't have any standards. Most girls will only date a guy who's more attractive than themselves.

Holy fuck, read every single word

Pretty brutal thread ngl but i still want to settle down with my oneitis when she reaches her thirties and provide for her