I officially dont believe in the blackpill

Why Ugh react me @Proex You know its true.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
NO EVA CUDMORE FOR YOU THEN. @Proex

(and btw I didn't even need to bump this thread. ) :cool:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • +1
Yeah. We might get brutally blackpilled tbh. Only time will tell.
Tbh I thought it’d be the bluepillkng experience, I have to get lean before then lol.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
But honestly we need to gym max/ NT max if we wanna slay.
Yeah yeah ofc it’s really all that’s necessary unless you are subhuman, being NT FULLY is my biggest issue

• +1
Tbh I thought it’d be the bluepillkng experience, I have to get lean before then lol.
Tbh. In highschool there are chads that slay. But college is where hypergamy is on full display. you pretty much HAVE to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 6191
Tbh. In highschool there are chads that slay. But college is where hypergamy is on full display. you pretty much HAVE to be Chad.
Yeah in high school a lot of the people who stayed were subhumans stylemxxsd where neither height nor looks barely mattered for early years and NT as well.
Now I gotta go put effort lol

• +1
Yeah in high school a lot of the people who stayed were subhumans stylemxxsd where neither height nor looks barely mattered for early years and NT as well.
Now I gotta go put effort lol
Exactly lmao. Where do u live btw.

• +1
Lol yeah I’m south Canada so it might be different than US if you’re frok there.
Yea. I'm going to canada probs for uni.

• Woah
I technically ascended by personality jfl but I dont think that would work for 99.99% of males. For the most part irl I’ve seen it to be true. GL guys live a life of slaying and joy while trucel uggo’s are doomed to rot or rope

• +1
I technically ascended by personality jfl but I dont think that would work for 99.99% of males. For the most part irl I’ve seen it to be true. GL guys live a life of slaying and joy while trucel uggo’s are doomed to rot or rope
Slay count?

Most people can't ascend by personality.

I've seened too many instances where the blackpill is not true. Its BS.
PSL is good for halo effect in West. Period.
For the rest, it's doubtful

• +1
  • JFL
Just one foid but many times. I don’t really go on dating apps or go around I’m happy with current situation
he calls everyone chad.

• +1
Where are you in rn? Canada has been pretty good.
It is cold as hell tho. I'm going there, just cuz I have relatives, and US seems completely fucked rn.

• +1
It is cold as hell tho. I'm going there, just cuz I have relatives, and US seems completely fucked rn.
Yeah it gets cold in the winter, but summer and otherwise is pretty good, which uni u going to? Mcmaster is probably my choice, u should see it too since u said health sci they have a good medicine programm.

Btw Dubai? Are you an international student? Are you rich then lol

• +1
Yeah it gets cold in the winter, but summer and otherwise is pretty good, which uni u going to? Mcmaster is probably my choice, u should see it too since u said health sci they have a good medicine programm.

Btw Dubai? Are you an international student? Are you rich then lol
Not international. I have a Canadian passport, so it's actually cheaper (I presume)

• Woah
@SubhumanCurrycel how does uni change for Blackpill than high school
Maybe this is more unique to my uni butboth girls and boys essentially let go
Women get to sleep with whatever guys they want especially in halls also social status matters less because classes are so big etc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6191
The real truth is somewhere between red pill and black pill.

You can't get over your looks no matter what you do if you look like shit. No slaying for really ugly dudes.

For super gl guys you can be a literal autist and slay. Blackpill is how it works for these guys.

But for the guys in the 4 to 6 psl range red pill is real.

It's red pill AND black pill that is real.

• +1
Tinder and Social Media is where most of the BlackPill happens tbh,but Social Circle and irl is where i also see a lot of the BlackPill being debunked.There is a guy on Youtube called Incelmatics who talks a lot about this on his channel.

• +1