I ordered all in one multivitamins

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
apparently I had some pretty serious deficiencies in vitamins causing my skin to get dry and red amongst other bad stuff like my immune system going to shit so I ordered the multivitamins they recommended me and I'm going to be taking double doses for a month until my levels get back to normal

will make an update on whether it helped me skinmaxx at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, dogtown, kobecel and 2 others
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
apparently I had some pretty serious deficiencies in vitamins causing my skin to get dry and red amongst other bad stuff like my immune system going to shit so I ordered the multivitamins they recommended me and I'm going to be taking double doses for a month until my levels get back to normal

Remember to post about this on Reddit skincare addiction and get 108437272 upsoys and 34 Reddit golds

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, RedPilledStemcel, dodt and 5 others
you look a bit anorexic,190 cm 62 kg ? gl tho

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Multivitamins have low bioavailability so alone they aren't so good

You should be eating high cholesterol animal fats, liver, eggs, bison meat, spinach, fruits (vitamin c) ect.

@Nibba you should make a diet video. It will get stickied for sure. If you need help compiling info then let me know

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, chadisnow, badromance and 2 others
Multivitamins have low bioavailability so alone they aren't so good

You should be eating high cholesterol animal fats, liver, eggs, bison meat, spinach, fruits (vitamin c) ect.

@Nibba you should make a diet video. It will get stickied for sure. If you need help compiling info then let me know
That's actually a really good idea. I will start making it soon actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, kobecel and Afrikancel
@Afrikancel i force feed myself eggs just for the benefits

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Afrikancel
Remember to post about this on Reddit skincare addiction and get 108437272 upsoys and 34 Reddit golds
:soy::soy::soy:
you look a bit anorexic,190 cm 62 kg ? gl tho
idk I'm gaining weight slowly but surely, I eat 2k+ calories daily but even though my maintenance should be around 1900 I still lose weight sometimes lol

Useless vitamines unless they are steroids you pussy.

:soy::soy::soy:

idk I'm gaining weight slowly but surely, I eat 2k+ calories daily but even though my maintenance should be around 1900 I still lose weight sometimes lol
eat more,you need more,i started eating 3-4 times per day good food,and my mood is improved

im not looking to build muscle lol fuck off

Doesnt matter

These "supplements", "Boosters" or "Vitamines" are bullshit.

Infact, anything you can obtain legally without a perscription in the jewish-controlled west is probably cope.

Want better skin?

Take HGH/Mk-677, accutain, Retin-A or hydroquinone

Want to lose fat?

Take DNP, Clen, T3, ECA or Alubterol

Want to gain muscle?

Take steroids.... thats it

Want increased focus/cognitive ability?

Take Modafinil

Want better sleep?

Take HGH, Melatonin, MK-677 or Low-dose Xanax

Anything like these are cope. Fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Doesnt matter

Infact, anything you can obtain legally without a perscription in the jewish-controlled west is probably cope.

Want better skin?

Want to lose fat?

Want to gain muscle?

Take Modafinil

Want better sleep?

Funny you mentioned melatonin when you can get it without a prescription but apparently according to you it's automatically cope? Anyway idk why I'm talking to the guy that got less than natty results roiding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Funny you mentioned melatonin when you can get it without a prescription but apparently according to you it's automatically cope? Anyway idk why I'm talking to the guy that got less than natty results roiding

Melatonin isnt available OTC in my country in high enough dosages.

????

Screenshot 20190120 001709 Snapchat

Screenshot 20190207 120502 Snapchat

Yh, 9 weeks ???

If u think thats possible natty, please just stop talking. Why am I talking to a bluepilled 15 year old who idolises roided-lifters but thinks natural is thr way to go. JFL everyone is on roids.

You're wasting your money. The versions of vits and mins in mv are trash and most of it doesn't even absorb. Better off taking like super greens or something else.

You're wasting your money. The versions of vits and mins in mv are trash and most of it doesn't even absorb. Better off taking like super greens or something else.
I'm getting them for almost no money at all so I'll see how it ends up
Melatonin isnt available OTC in my country in high enough dosages.

????

View attachment 18423

View attachment 18424

Yh, 9 weeks ???
whatever dude ur not even close to being as jacked as you think you are but keep telling urself that ur the shitskin version of arnold or whoever you consider good

If u think thats possible natty, please just stop talking. Why am I talking to a bluepilled 15 year old who idolises roided-lifters but thinks natural is thr way to go. JFL everyone is on roids.
im not sure where you got the assumption that im a 15y/o or that i idolize roided lifters lmao but ok

I'm getting them for almost no money at all so I'll see how it ends up

whatever dude ur not even close to being as jacked as you think you are but keep telling urself that ur the shitskin version of arnold or whoever you consider good

im not sure where you got the assumption that im a 15y/o or that i idolize roided lifters lmao but ok

Oh yh I'm well below my natty limit

But still probably a lot more jacked than u

Oh yh I'm well below my natty limit

But still probably a lot more jacked than u
nah dotabrah is 6'3. even if he didn't lift he'd still be big because of height and frame

when-see-drama-lm-not-involved-in-poorm-pass-the-21873251.png

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
he's trolling you for being natural. he does this to me every other day

• +1
so I got baited? :feelskek:
idk it's weird with him. he says he's trolling about making fun of natties but he seems serious about actually thinking he's a better person because he's on roids

• +1
idk it's weird with him. he says he's trolling about making fun of natties but he seems serious about actually thinking he's a better person because he's on roids
seems like autism flaring up to me

No bro. Its not a troll. Natties are gay. My mom said so. If you dont inject Tren, you're a fucking pussy. You're balls dont count if your not on roids JFL.

Eat Clen, Tren hard. Test your limits, have a Winny mentality Anavar give up.

Natty = gay.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and androidcel
He just trying to sell you steroids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Nibba and Deleted member 470
No bro. Its not a troll. Natties are gay. My mom said so. If you dont inject Tren, you're a fucking pussy. You're balls dont count if your not on roids JFL.

Natty = gay.
Wow guess I like pp now like @Arceus300

• +1

Natty = gay.
You forgot dbolish your goals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Doesnt matter

Want better skin?

Want to lose fat?

Want to gain muscle?

Take Modafinil

Want better sleep?

Yeah dude just treat the symptoms and not the cause, that's definitely not what the jews want you to do:lul:

• +1
Doesnt matter

Want better skin?

Want to lose fat?

Want to gain muscle?

Take Modafinil

Want better sleep?

For once I actually agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 147