I Orgasmed During My Rape (That didn’t mean what I thought it meant)

it didnt mean it wasnt rape, but it meant she liked it , atleast a few minutes into being pounded without initial consent

and 2decades later shes reverse mental gymnasting her way into justifying her rape kink along with her time stripping for a living

typical millennial dumb slut

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, ConspiracyTheory, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
goodfellas GIF

she probably still fingers herself to the thought if this is true.
believe that

life fuel for me

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How can a trained "therapist" not see the contradiction between telling her female clients that it's normal for women not to have penetrative orgasms because only about 20-30 percent of women can, and then in the same breath say it's normal for women to orgasm from rape?

This.

Normie logic is fucking retarded. This whole idea that cumming is just a physical thing that you can't control is bullshit. If you are not aroused, your body cannot enable you to cum. This is why most men can't come easily or even at all after they just busted a load, because of the refractory period which lowers libido. It is not possible to cum without any arousal. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 12165, UltimateMan and 2 others
If you're blackpilled you should know 99.9% enjoy rape fantasies. Nothing arouses women more than being raped by a high value/ good looking man.

well, rape wasnt around for 500k years before civilization, so guess its just another feminist tale for supressing ugly mens genes

It's true. I was the cousin.