I Orgasmed During My Rape (That didn’t mean what I thought it meant)

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
I was raped by a cousin nine years older than me when I was fourteen years old.

This was a terrible time in my life, as my mother had recently passed away. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, this happened.

We found ourselves alone in the basement of his house. He gave me whiskey, which I had never drunk before. And soon he was all over me.

I tried to stop him, but I had not yet been introduced to Martial Arts. He was about two hundred fifty pounds of pure muscle — a gym hound.

He put his hand over my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up.

And he fucked me.

I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. About five minutes later I started cumming. I couldn’t stop it. I tried to stop it. I mean, I really came, for like a minute — it was like that holy grail of vaginal orgasm that I’ve never really experienced since. I think my loud moaning gave away the farm. I saw him smile.

He took his hand away from my mouth, as though this had proved something to him — that it wasn’t a rape. And that I couldn’t scream for help now.

I guess I believed him. The last few minutes were more like sex than rape. It’s hard to believe, I actually put my arms around him. I kissed him. Ugggggh!

I never told anyone.

I vowed to avoid him for the rest of my life. My family was often scornful of me for missing certain get togethers where he might be in attendance.

I just couldn’t see him again.

I hated him.

Then, after I became a skilled Martial Arts fighter in my twenties, I went to one of those get togethers. I thought I would confront him.

“Hey, there he is, the guy who raped me when I was fourteen. How’s your wife, how’s your daughter? Have you raped her yet?”

He looked at me and smiled.

“How was your orgasm?” he said. “The one I gave you?”

I was tongue tied.

“Honey,” he said. “That was the best fuck of my life and I’ll bet it was the best fuck of yours too, so shut the fuck up, how about that?”

He walked away.

The best fuck of his life?

I was ruined. I never saw that coming. In my mind it was going to be such a confrontation. I was going to make him cry.

Now I was crying.

I ran to my car and drove home.

I felt like such a freak. A slut. All during my teen years I had skirted that liminal zone, the border between being a slut and not being a slut. It was like there was a magnetic pull from the slut zone, pulling me in from the not-slut zone. And try as I might I sometimes couldn’t resist the pull.

At the age of 18 I did become a dancer in Los Angeles. I did it for six months. This was before California raised the legal age for exotic dancers in 2016 to 21. I support that law, because I wasn’t thinking straight when I made that decision.

I did it because I felt I had been pulled into the zone I belonged. The kind of zone a girl who orgasms during rape deserves to be in.

I felt not normal. Nothing like the good girls. The good girls wouldn’t cum during rape. They would cry.

I never cried, I realized, years later looking back at the rape.

The good girls wouldn’t put their arms around the rapist. They wouldn’t kiss him back. Gross!!!!

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Well, thank god for my therapist, who when I finally admitted to myself I needed help and crawled into therapy at age 25, stunned me with this revelation.

“Lots of women have orgasms during rape.”

What? I didn’t believe her.

“It’s involuntary. It doesn’t mean anything. It doesn’t mean it wasn’t rape.”

I remember that day, when that news hit me. The last ten years of my life had been based on false assumptions, that I deserved to be raped because I was down there drinking whiskey with him. That it was my fault. And that the proof of it was the orgasm.

And lest you think this was a happy revelation, I will attempt to describe what occurred then, in the therapist's office.

Picture a damn bursting.

I ended up on the floor. I think I was crying for everything — my mother’s death, my own juvenile delinquency, my life of petty theft and shoplifting to support myself, my six months as a stripper, my bad decision after bad decision, all based on that faulty interpretation of the event in that basement.

At this point I had landed pretty well in life. I had graduated from a medical program and was building a business. I was respectable — on the outside.

On the inside I was dirty.

Why hadn’t anybody told me that it’s not abnormal to have an orgasm during rape?

Why!

Is this something we are afraid to talk about because culturally we don’t want to admit something?

What is it we are afraid of?

Oh yeah, it’s that again — female pleasure.

Female pleasure is pretty much associated with Satan, murder, disease and mayhem.

If there could be one iota of female pleasure during the rape, well we can’t discuss that, because that would bring down this whole edifice we’ve built around rape as an aberration rather than a symptom of a whole fucked up sexuality.

So I was not immediately “healed” by this knowledge. Quite the opposite. My therapist eventually got me off the floor and two boxes of kleenex later I was able to actually walk. But more like a ghost than a real human.

I walked home to my apartment and slept for like two days.

I had been deluded. I had wasted so much time. I had missed out, really, on the last ten or so years, because I had been this imposter, pretending she wasn’t a “bad girl” sometimes, pretending she was a “bad girl” other times.

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

So what if I had an orgasm during rape? It has everything to do with blood-flow to the vagina and absolutely nothing to do with my character.

So what if I had let myself go to a basement with a 23-year-old guy and not expected to be jumped on? I was naive. I was stupid. But I was not bad.

When I saw her again, I asked my therapist why I couldn’t seem to forgive myself. Why I was walking around like a zombie.

“Because you don’t have anything to forgive yourself for,” she said.

That’s when the sun began to come out. And I was able to start moving on — slowly.

But in some ways I am currently reliving this same hellish cycle. After a difficult breakup, I have blamed the man but somehow can’t forgive myself. I have revisited some of these zombie, walking dead places, where I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

My therapist has put me on anti-depressants and they are helping.

But despite all my insights and progress, I can’t help thinking it’s that rape that still plagues and haunts my psyche.

I don’t think I’m depressed only because I miss my boyfriend. I’m depressed because a part of me is still trapped down in that basement.

A part of me believes that my suffering is never going to end and I’m never going to escape. Until I die.

Writing this out helps me. I see it for the madness it is. I got out of that basement a long time ago. And I will get out again. Every morning, with the courage to get out of bed and face the day, I am taking another step toward the light.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7506 and 32 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 5698 and 10 others
Where did you find this? or just another tale from the basement?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 11425, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
tales from sweden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 5698, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others

This was a terrible time in my life, as my mother had recently passed away. Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse, this happened.

We found ourselves alone in the basement of his house. He gave me whiskey, which I had never drunk before. And soon he was all over me.

I tried to stop him, but I had not yet been introduced to Martial Arts. He was about two hundred fifty pounds of pure muscle — a gym hound.

And he fucked me.

I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. About five minutes later I started cumming. I couldn’t stop it. I tried to stop it. I mean, I really came, for like a minute — it was like that holy grail of vaginal orgasm that I’ve never really experienced since. I think my loud moaning gave away the farm. I saw him smile.

He took his hand away from my mouth, as though this had proved something to him — that it wasn’t a rape. And that I couldn’t scream for help now.

I guess I believed him. The last few minutes were more like sex than rape. It’s hard to believe, I actually put my arms around him. I kissed him. Ugggggh!

I never told anyone.

I vowed to avoid him for the rest of my life. My family was often scornful of me for missing certain get togethers where he might be in attendance.

I hated him.

Then, after I became a skilled Martial Arts fighter in my twenties, I went to one of those get togethers. I thought I would confront him.

“Hey, there he is, the guy who raped me when I was fourteen. How’s your wife, how’s your daughter? Have you raped her yet?”

I was tongue tied.

“Honey,” he said. “That was the best fuck of my life and I’ll bet it was the best fuck of yours too, so shut the fuck up, how about that?”

He walked away.

I was ruined. I never saw that coming. In my mind it was going to be such a confrontation. I was going to make him cry.

Now I was crying.

I felt like such a freak. A slut. All during my teen years I had skirted that liminal zone, the border between being a slut and not being a slut. It was like there was a magnetic pull from the slut zone, pulling me in from the not-slut zone. And try as I might I sometimes couldn’t resist the pull.

At the age of 18 I did become a dancer in Los Angeles. I did it for six months. This was before California raised the legal age for exotic dancers in 2016 to 21. I support that law, because I wasn’t thinking straight when I made that decision.

I did it because I felt I had been pulled into the zone I belonged. The kind of zone a girl who orgasms during rape deserves to be in.

I felt not normal. Nothing like the good girls. The good girls wouldn’t cum during rape. They would cry.

The good girls wouldn’t put their arms around the rapist. They wouldn’t kiss him back. Gross!!!!

Well, thank god for my therapist, who when I finally admitted to myself I needed help and crawled into therapy at age 25, stunned me with this revelation.

I remember that day, when that news hit me. The last ten years of my life had been based on false assumptions, that I deserved to be raped because I was down there drinking whiskey with him. That it was my fault. And that the proof of it was the orgasm.

And lest you think this was a happy revelation, I will attempt to describe what occurred then, in the therapist's office.

Picture a damn bursting.

I ended up on the floor. I think I was crying for everything — my mother’s death, my own juvenile delinquency, my life of petty theft and shoplifting to support myself, my six months as a stripper, my bad decision after bad decision, all based on that faulty interpretation of the event in that basement.

At this point I had landed pretty well in life. I had graduated from a medical program and was building a business. I was respectable — on the outside.

Why hadn’t anybody told me that it’s not abnormal to have an orgasm during rape?

Why!

Is this something we are afraid to talk about because culturally we don’t want to admit something?

Female pleasure is pretty much associated with Satan, murder, disease and mayhem.

If there could be one iota of female pleasure during the rape, well we can’t discuss that, because that would bring down this whole edifice we’ve built around rape as an aberration rather than a symptom of a whole fucked up sexuality.

So I was not immediately “healed” by this knowledge. Quite the opposite. My therapist eventually got me off the floor and two boxes of kleenex later I was able to actually walk. But more like a ghost than a real human.

I had been deluded. I had wasted so much time. I had missed out, really, on the last ten or so years, because I had been this imposter, pretending she wasn’t a “bad girl” sometimes, pretending she was a “bad girl” other times.

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

So what if I had an orgasm during rape? It has everything to do with blood-flow to the vagina and absolutely nothing to do with my character.

So what if I had let myself go to a basement with a 23-year-old guy and not expected to be jumped on? I was naive. I was stupid. But I was not bad.

When I saw her again, I asked my therapist why I couldn’t seem to forgive myself. Why I was walking around like a zombie.

That’s when the sun began to come out. And I was able to start moving on — slowly.

But in some ways I am currently reliving this same hellish cycle. After a difficult breakup, I have blamed the man but somehow can’t forgive myself. I have revisited some of these zombie, walking dead places, where I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

But despite all my insights and progress, I can’t help thinking it’s that rape that still plagues and haunts my psyche.

I don’t think I’m depressed only because I miss my boyfriend. I’m depressed because a part of me is still trapped down in that basement.

A part of me believes that my suffering is never going to end and I’m never going to escape. Until I die.

Writing this out helps me. I see it for the madness it is. I got out of that basement a long time ago. And I will get out again. Every morning, with the courage to get out of bed and face the day, I am taking another step toward the light.

>He put his hand over my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up.
>And he fucked me.
>I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. About five minutes later I started cumming. I couldn’t stop it. I tried to stop it. I mean, I really came, for like a minute — it was like that holy grail of vaginal orgasm that I’ve never really experienced since. I think my loud moaning gave away the farm. I saw him smile.

Hot as Fuck
I hope i do the same
Nathan Drake Fucks Lara Croft 520x245

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 12165 and 10 others
Where did you find this? or just another tale from the basement?

This whores stories are rage inducing, I hope they are tales tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, onnysk, 5'8manlet and 3 others
If you're blackpilled you should know 99.9% enjoy rape fantasies. Nothing arouses women more than being raped by a high value/ good looking man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, CANI, Deleted member 8832 and 19 others
"Skilled martial artist" my ass.

The only skilled martial artist in this world is me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11425 and 18 others
Also dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11425 and 4 others
>And he fucked me.
>I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over. About five minutes later I started cumming. I couldn’t stop it. I tried to stop it. I mean, I really came, for like a minute — it was like that holy grail of vaginal orgasm that I’ve never really experienced since. I think my loud moaning gave away the farm. I saw him smile.

Hot as Fuck
I hope i do the same
View attachment 928358
Me too
[ISPOILER](in minecraft)
[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 5522, UltimateMan and 2 others
teles from christine stevens

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk, wristcel and UltimateMan
African American Wtf GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

And he fucked me.

I never told anyone.

I hated him.

I was tongue tied.

He walked away.

Now I was crying.

Picture a damn bursting.

Why!

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

I thought you were a guy and got raped lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
AA9CC62C 2768 47C4 9133 F689F21C8F51

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

This whores stories are rage inducing, I hope they are tales tbh

I read often that women have phantasy of getting raped i heard its common.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PubertyMaxxer, StressShady and 3 others
this is what they deserve (in Call of Duty WW2)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 2733
This might not even be LARP most women have Superior orgasms during rape and in most instances of underage rape its actually happen with a family members.

This story checks out it's probably just exaggerated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4614
women are so goofy its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lihito, Ricochet and 3 others

And he fucked me.

I never told anyone.

I hated him.

I was tongue tied.

He walked away.

Now I was crying.

Picture a damn bursting.

Why!

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

Just what the fuck

And he fucked me.

I never told anyone.

I hated him.

I was tongue tied.

He walked away.

Now I was crying.

Picture a damn bursting.

Why!

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

Reads more like an erotica fiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
mirin his muscular build

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
>And he fucked me.

Hot as Fuck
I hope i do the same
View attachment 928358
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
250 lbs of muscle JFL. Seems like a fanfic made by a landwhale who fantasizes with her Chad Cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12165 and 12 others
Peak woman moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, SkinjobCatastrophe and PubertyMaxxer
Rapes me. XD

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Didnt read more than like 5 lines but I feel bad for her, her body betrayed her because this is what evolution has wanted for thousands of years.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
the fact that they orgasm doesn't mean they want to be raped
men get erections during rape by a woman, its just blood flow to the genitalia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and PubertyMaxxer
Is it a bad thing that i have already read it before

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and UltimateMan
Wow, this is very unsettling. It is motivating very primal urges in me... hehe... Day 4 NoFap btw . . . .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PubertyMaxxer and WadlowMaxxing
If you're blackpilled you should know 99.9% enjoy rape fantasies. Nothing arouses women more than being raped by a high value/ good looking man.
What about average men or ugly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and UltimateMan
the fact that they orgasm doesn't mean they want to be raped
men get erections during rape by a woman, its just blood flow to the genitalia
Lololol. So blue pill.
These therapists who say "women orgasm during rape, doesn't mean they like it" are the exact same ones telling men they need to "set the mood and do hours of foreplay for the woman to enjoy it and then she still may not orgasm because women don't orgasm from penetration.
How can a trained "therapist" not see the contradiction between telling her female clients that it's normal for women not to have penetrative orgasms because only about 20-30 percent of women can, and then in the same breath say it's normal for women to orgasm from rape? How do you hold that level of cognitive dissonance as a "professional" who's job is to recognize these things.
Women orgasm from rape because they find it arousing, that's the whole purpose of genital blood flow; it only happens when aroused.
I once had a fat girl try to force sex in me and I did not get hard. I highly doubt your claim men get hard when raped. I've been with girls I can't get hard for no matter how much they pushed me forward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others

And he fucked me.

I never told anyone.

I hated him.

I was tongue tied.

He walked away.

Now I was crying.

Picture a damn bursting.

Why!

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

Whole thing reads like a weird fetish larp tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and mogstar

And he fucked me.

I never told anyone.

I hated him.

I was tongue tied.

He walked away.

Now I was crying.

Picture a damn bursting.

Why!

I had been no-one.

A mask.

I had been dead.

Tales from the literal basement

goodfellas GIF

she probably still fingers herself to the thought if this is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 12165, ConspiracyTheory and 5 others

This is utter bullshit. It's not physically possible to orgasm without experiencing arousal. I once had to go on a anti-depressant, and a side effect of it was that it killed my libido. I literally couldn't get off no matter how hard I tried. I tried porn, wanking etc nothing worked.

This is just a yet another example of how mainstream society plays mental gymnastics regarding the truth about human sexuality. Its is WAY more fucked up than most people, almost all people in fact, are comfortable admitting.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 2733
This is utter bullshit. It's not physically possible to orgasm without experiencing arousal. I once had to go on a anti-depressant, and a side effect of it was that it killed my libido. I literally couldn't get off no matter how hard I tried. I tried porn, wanking etc nothing worked.

This is just a yet another example of how mainstream society plays mental gymnastics regarding the truth about human sexuality. Its is WAY more fucked up than most people, almost all people in fact, are comfortable admitting.
So basically it’s based to rape women?

• +1
Coomed hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 2205
Women can only orgasm is you show them respect and explicitly ask for verbal consent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12165 and 3 others