I pinpointed the exact reason I suddenly look like shit with ZERO middle ground when my masseters have the slighest swelling

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I always wondered why was this. I saw the thread of gradual bloat loss from @itsOVER and you didnt see him suddenly change radically. He was gradially getting better looking. I noticed that even when my face otherwise had low bloat (the only difference being the swelling/bloat of masseter area/silhouette from front), depending on how my masseter area bloat I either looked really good (for myself) or like complete SHIT, with abolutely NO middle ground. All or nothing.

When my masseters are good, the widest point of my face are the zygos. When my masseters swell, the widest part of my face becomes the point in the middle between the zygo and the gonion (high set masseters). This completely shifts my entire facial weight balance for almost one fucking third. Of course this totally breaks all harmony, even if im low bloat, cheeks are hollow, jawline sharp and all the other things.the 2 milimeter difference of my masseter being the same/bit less width as the zygo, and the masseter just portruding the tiniest bit outwards, completely shifts the face/center of weight point and totally breaks all the balance. I now understand why bloated guys I see in the streets, even guys with zero jawline, double chin or flatter zygos than me look so much more balanced: because their face sides dont change like mine and dont become wider than their zygomatic area.

And of course its random unles I as I said, get drunk (one of the things im most desperate about. I tried EVERYTHING and the only thing that grants me a good masseter day is heavily drinking the night before. Otherwise is totally random with predominantly bad days). Made an experiment by having one really heavy cheat day, and another half cheat the day after to make sure I got face water retention bloat. As soon as I stopped cheating the bloat went away in a completely predictable and efficient way and didnt come back. Masseters were completely random each fucking day. It's infuriating.

I have the worst facial flaw if we are not counting feal alcohol syndrome or some shit like that. My facial weight balance changes entirely from one day to another, even if the shading itself is the same. Honestly I would sacrifice my ability to have hollow cheeks in exchange of a stable masseter area.

TL.DR: I am cursed with something that dramatically affects entire facial balance, that is almost totally random, and that I have NEVER seen in another male in my entire life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2933
honestly you are sub 3, all this is just deflection

i can imagine how disgustingly narcy your mannerisms are IRL, while being a ethnic midget with the weight of a wasted youth on your shoulder

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Angel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

i can imagine how disgustingly narcy your mannerisms are IRL, while being a ethnic midget with the weight of a wasted youth on your shoulder

Im 3/10, but i know it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i think you just have bdd lol

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, NormieKilla, lildickgirl666 and 1 other person

jesus someones projecting

if you legitimately think he's sub 3 then kindly log off chief
Im 3/10, but i know it.
thats nice

if you legitimately think he's sub 3 then kindly log off chief

100% gurenteed night club slayer

if he doesnt stick the dong in the thong, the knife goes in the throat

• JFL
Reactions: bruhcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Scarface and 1 other person
@Zyros do you still use lookism.net or no?

are you talking about parotid glands ?

the one near the ear @Zyros

Im 3/10, but i know it.
@gey it's better to be realistic and work on your flaws and maximize your strength rather than being a delusional narcy who embarasses himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

73836EF2 8CE0 4939 87AB 619B763A9060

No I dont have any of the other symptons and the aarea where the bottom ones are is conpletely devoid of swelling
No it's just the one around the ear, close to the masseter
couldn't find a better pic