Reactions: Swagwaffle and nausea
I pray to st Hamudi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and CupOfCoffee
If only they were stocks on the ER rate

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Scarface, Vitruvian and 1 other person
I predict st bagelcel will either rope or er in the next coming days.....

some of them will be looksmax user

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
I predict st bagelcel will either rope or er in the next coming days.....
No, he has quite a few women contacting him as a result of his infamy now.
ManletRageMaxxing is legit
Over for tall fags

No, he has quite a few women contacting him as a result of his infamy now.
ManletRageMaxxing is legit
Over for tall fags
Jfl @ thinking this will get him laid, in a few weeks nobody will know who he is nd he will go back into the manlet celibacy

Jfl @ thinking this will get him laid, in a few weeks nobody will know who he is nd he will go back into the manlet celibacy
He owns his own cleaning company. He’s now world famous. He’s a moneymaxxed ceo status maxed manlet ragemaxxed chad wether you like it or not. Cry for him while he takes your onenitis.

• Love it
Reactions: Scarface
Increases me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I hope so.

The public reaction to bagelcel is really bothering me tbh. How is this real life

I hate normies

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
it feels like a black mirror episode. I hope he goes ER on everyone in that shop
Look at the comments on any Facebook post about it. Suifuel for Manlets

it feels like a black mirror episode. I hope he goes ER on everyone in that shop

Black mirror episode where a guy goes ER.

Starts with him posting on bodybuilding forums, writing his manifesto, driving around aimlessly in his bmw listening to Drive soundtrack, etc. Then he crashes the hottest sorority at his local state school, shooting spree ensues. Carnage, mayhem, new high score, etc.

Cops show up and, after lengthy gunfight, shoot the guy in the head.

Time stops. Pixelated game over flashes across characters vision. The scene shifts.

A form cloaked in shadow emerges from a giant bright pink future-tech VR pod shaped like a womb, two braids of humming conduit snake from the top of the central vacuole like alien fallopian tubes. On the pod is written "CHADS ARE BORN". The mysterious figure is suddenly illuminated!

It is GIGACHAD.

He flexes his ridiculous physique (GIGACHAD had been taking 1g tren/week since birth) and wipes the sweat from his prominent brow. We see that there above his immaculate eyebrows glimmers an obtrusively large tattoo. It reads "SUPREME GENTLEMAN".

The camera zooms out, GIGACHADs pod is at the apex of a golden pyramid in the center of a cavernous cyberpunk-esque harem. Thousands of half-asian Stacys in various states of undress lounge in shallow pools and recline on chaises.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Scarface
Yeah, maybe so. I won’t be one of them though.

Starts with him posting on bodybuilding forums, writing his manifesto, driving around aimlessly in his bmw listening to Drive soundtrack, etc. Then he crashes the hottest sorority at his local state school, shooting spree ensues. Carnage, mayhem, new high score, etc.

Time stops. Pixelated game over flashes across characters vision. The scene shifts.

A form cloaked in shadow emerges from a giant bright pink future-tech VR pod shaped like a womb, two braids of humming conduit snake from the top of the central vacuole like alien fallopian tubes. On the pod is written "CHADS ARE BORN". The mysterious figure is suddenly illuminated!

It is GIGACHAD. View attachment 79018

He flexes his ridiculous physique (GIGACHAD had been taking 1g tren/week since birth) and wipes the sweat from his prominent brow. We see that there above his immaculate eyebrows glimmers an obtrusively large tattoo. It reads "SUPREME GENTLEMAN".

The camera zooms out, GIGACHADs pod is at the apex of a golden pyramid in the center of a cavernous cyberpunk-esque harem. Thousands of half-asian Stacys in various states of undress lounge in shallow pools and recline on chaises.
din red

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
things are only getting worse for young men

hope so, but I doubt the rate will increase

It is GIGACHAD. View attachment 79018

surprised if any user on this site read that, ngl