I quit this forum

I tought people where joking when they talk About jews, Gays, Trans etc.. I have no idea why people still hate those people. We are living in 2020.. cmone man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TsarTsar444, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
@Satan
there's your reason for why i "harassed you":
View attachment 892998
guess who started making 20 threads and mentions about me before i even said a word to you, just because i disagreed with your SJW-opinion, you disgusting HRT-Victim

this is what awaits you, you have no place in a men's world if you go into a spam-/cry-attack over a minor disagreement
01a.png
Where is the chart for incels?

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, RAITEIII, Hightwolf and 3 others
I'm out of the loop, is op a ftm tranny? In which case it's probably detransitioning lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7098 and Kristin
I refuse to believe that shit was written by a heterosexual biological male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Spartacus1-, RAITEIII and 3 others
no mention no read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Kristin and Deleted member 5891
Let me start by this. I'm not girl nor gay not even trans. I'm a person that loves everyone and when I read the Rules I assumed I was allowed to join. I never realised being yourself can be gay/trans content it's totally stupid. After sometime I seen a thread by MoeZart in Suggestions and as a new user never knew being gay/bi was illegal here. I naturally assumed that being a transman wasn't allowed either which I learned after posting. I'm not 4chan user nor do I visit r9k. I never knew there was some ring blackmailing young boys into transition nor harassing young girls. I just wanted freedom for all men even if you are out of norm like intersex, trans, gay or bi men are. I wanted to make this place friendly to all men and never intended to do any harm. I joined the forum with intention to look better, help people and write guides not being harrassed by some two-faced low t virgin on the internet. There is a lot of great users here that should stop rotting, steal the knowledge and run. I'm not able to mention all of you but some individuals I would like to thank are:

@Intjcel - you have whole life ahead of you, the broken leg would heal and everything will be alright one day. I wish you the mental clarity and ability to get love you deserve.
@CupOfCoffee - its cool to see someone as interested in nootropics/drugs/supplements we could have written some cool guide together
@Danish_Retard - we could be good friends irl
@melkor - you look much better than you think and you should stop underestimating your rating. I wish that beard will help you and you would go way up in your rating
@Leviathin - way more people here should hear about your music its very good to chill to listen to after long day of work. Link here.
@Marsiere214 - its' nice to meet someone who understands values of satanism and that its a philosophy of freedom and reason
@MakinItHappen - your ideas for threads are very refreshing here and can actually help and improve people.
@WadlowMaxxing - you are the most friendly and good person here, I wish you were as tall as you need and have everything working as it should!.
@alexjones - you could have asked to be PSL 10 bro, there is nothing a devil can't do
@thehealingfields - there should be more open people like you here that don't take anything too seriously.
@lutte - i'm glad you liked my first but ultimately last guide. if i was here for longer we would be great friends and you would have a ton of things to bookmark.
@Proex - I will miss you men, you are way too good for this forum and should have quit long time ago. eva and her dopplegangers should be your slaves bro.
@jm10 - you are the most reasonable person here and should be moderator long ago they are missing on a great staff member. I wish you your own family and a beautiful wife.
@Alexanderr & @Gargantuan - you guys are best moderators here keeping everything clean, I admire your dedication and profesionalism on this forum.
@Original - you are best shitposter here keep it up
@GODmaxxing - my mortal enemy, I wish you that you learn everything you need before you leave. You should chill out more and have some fun once in awhile.
@TheCopefulCurry - your cool : ), had good laughs, you are just too annoying with your formatting and those disgust faces keep them to minimum bro.
@MoeZart - you should stop harrasing people in the PMs, just because I think trans men should be treated as men here doesn't mean you can harass me, everyone should know that you are not a good person and keep their distance, even @Win200 and @RealSurgerymax whom you advocated so strongly for.

Thank you all
with love Satan :heart:
Burn in hell bitch

Who?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 8576
typical grandstanding bs

you wont be missed
OP is basically confirmed foid or trans at this point. slap it with a ban, so it has to prove itself if it wants to come back to post more shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Fs in the chat

LMFAOOOOOO

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Unknown 7

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 10536
jfl @TheCopefulCurry changed his react from ugh to jfl.

Damn he probably felt sorry for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I actually liked this user.

Come back Satan. You have an epic username. I was imagining you to be the next forum chad.

Greycel acting like we were lifelong friends or something
greycel acting like a single person read the OP or didnt know he was some bored teenage troll

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and PubertyMaxxer
is that egoy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536