I reached the mental state that i not only miss sex etc. but even cuddle or kiss

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Fuck everything , fuck my weak social circle fuck my high inhib fuck my non full NT mind fuck THIS
This is so fucking weak im so fucking depressed that sometimes i must force my self to simple things like shower
Funniest thing to say on this site that my looks is my latest problem

There are people here that looks much worse than me BTW lots of them are virgins and IM NOT got 3 GF before have rly fucking good sex life but meeting someone for me is almost impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Fuck everything , fuck my weak social circle fuck my high inhib fuck my non full NT mind fuck THIS
This is so fucking weak im so fucking depressed that sometimes i must force my self to simple things like shower
Funniest thing to say on this site that my looks is my latest problem

So go outside lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: madmax, Deleted member 470, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
Jfl kiss your mother

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3043
I cant miss them if I've never experience them

• JFL
Reactions: madmax
Dn rd but same dude i imagine cuddling in bad with those cute jbs from school

• So Sad
>has three gfs

What are you crying for again?

• JFL
Funny game to try: request ban 30 days / do no fap till u get ur dick wet.
!!!!BUT NOT LIKE THIS:
images

Try clubs or something and if you dont fuck anything after 30 fucking days its over

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and 1 other person
me too, fam

It's the exact opposite for me. I practically lost the interest in pursuing any average girls because it's pointless. I came to realize that most people date average people not because they really want to, but because they have to. Not being chad means that it's extremely difficult for you to find a girl that you 100% desire. And that applies to all my ex gfs : they all have this or that kind of flaws, looks wise or personality wise, that I didn't like but I chose to date them, because I lacked options.

Now I'd rather stay on monk mode and concentrate on looksmaxing than be with a plain Jane that I don't genuinely desire.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 71
It's the exact opposite for me. I practically lost the interest in pursuing any average girls because it's pointless. I came to realize that most people date average people not because they really want to, but because they have to. Not being chad means that it's extremely difficult for you to find a girl that you 100% desire. And that applies to all my ex gfs : they all have this or that kind of flaws, looks wise or personality wise, that I didn't like but I chose to date them, because I lacked options.

Now I'd rather stay on monk mode and concentrate on looksmaxing than be with a plain Jane that I don't genuinely desire.
You had at least any option

Dang. I'm in a situation where I do not give a shit about anything
except drugs but can't use because im poor.
Like I have no desire for sex. If it happens, great, if it doesn't I don't care. think im depressed tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
poopoo pee pee i want girl weewee

How can you miss something you never had

• +1
Reactions: Peachy