I realize now why this forum has more people online than incels.is.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
It's because this forum has more young teenagers than incels.is. Coronavirus means all kids have to stay home from school. But not every job was closed. So incels still have to go to work, probably. None of you kids have to go to school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, Chadeep and 5 others
both of these forums feel like a daycare center a lot of the time ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and TheAscendedOne
co does seem to have a more wizardly userbase

• +1
cope boyo. co is full of larping gigachads[they are out slaying despite corona] and this shithole is full of deformed truecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, Petsmart and 2 others
cope boyo. co is full of larping gigachads[they are out slaying despite corona] and this shithole is full of deformed truecels
I don't get where this thing comes from, most users on .co are ugly. At best a small minority of them are normie looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, Chadeep and 2 others
Didnt ask

• +1
I don't get where this thing comes from, most users on .co are ugly. At best a small minority of them are normie looking.
cope

• +1
High Iq thread inded

• +1
I always thought they were here to look at my funny posts tbh

• +1
No it's not

No good looking person will end up on an obscure forum for virgins where nearly every users is an anime watcher obsessed with anime. Every users on .co other than being ugly is also an social outcast autist, most ended up on that forum due to circumstances they had when they were young ( one of circumstance are being an friendless loner or having a very small friend circle ). No Chad will have the same life that an .co user had, the chances of an Chad being on .co are very slim.

The only good looking users on .co can possibly be the ones who looksmaxed but don't come to this site because it is full of narcy fucks. Don't forget there are people out there getting these implants on there face at once
Images 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, KingOfRome, Chadeep and 2 others
No it's not

No good looking person will end up on an obscure forum for virgins where nearly every users is an anime watcher obsessed with anime. Every users on .co other than being ugly is also an social outcast autist, most ended up on that forum due to circumstances they had when they were young ( one of circumstance are being an friendless loner or having a very small friend circle ). No Chad will have the same life that an .co user had, the chances of an Chad being on .co are very slim.

The only good looking users on .co can possibly be the ones who looksmaxed but don't come to this site because it is full of narcy fucks. Don't forget there are people out there getting these implants on there face at once
View attachment 335653
Dn rd

• +1
No it's not

View attachment 335653
eppley is indeed god but ure coping. co=slayers and u know it. i couldnt accept that aswell but i did. but took some days of delusion, self harm and injection heroin till acceptance, now im all free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
eppley is indeed god but ure coping. co=slayers and u know it. i couldnt accept that aswell but i did. but took some days of delusion, self harm and injection heroin till acceptance, now im all free
Were did you learn that .co is full of slayers?

• +1
  • +1
No it's not

View attachment 335653

I can't speak for any one member of incels.is. But I do think there are people out there who aren't "incel ugly," but claim inceldom because, while they might not live like Chad doing butt luges at Spring Break, they can ascend. It just might not be their fantasy ascension.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6401
Your screen name colour: Greens me. XD

• +1
Been like that for ages now

• +1