I REALLY need advice before I go do surgery

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
Should I get double jaw or wrap around jaw implant. I know I could get more surgeries but would either of those at least help for a start. I considered fillers but there not permanent. I plan on scheduling a consultation tomorrow so I would really like some advice.

a wrap around implant will make you look worse

you need double jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Nosecel9000
Does it make jawline wider? How does it work?
Not sure which is better honestly? I just know that the implant would make it a lot stronger. When I search for custom jaw implants online the results are amazing

you need to do more research before considering surgery, it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you need to do more research before considering surgery, it sounds like you have no idea what your talking about.
Yea thats why I am asking

Those are shit angles and lens distortion is fucking with you. Almost no one looks good from angles tbh.

You need to slow down with all this looksmaxxing shit too. You JUST learned about all this a few days ago. Your brain is being overloaded with information and you’re going to make an emotional decision instead of a logical one.

Go to the appointment tomorrow, listen, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Come home and do your own research. Doing your own research is a must. Yes, the surgeon knows a lot, but it will makes you way more comfortable if you are knowledgeable about what the surgeon is about to perform and you can be a part of the process; not just playing the passive role and letting the surgeon work on you.

Research facial aesthetics and the surgeries you are interested in months before you get them performed. Research the best surgeons in your country and don’t be afraid to fly out to a better one if that’s what it comes down to.

ALSO, get LEAN before you do ANYTHING. Get to 10-12% body fat and get some muscle on you before you go under the knife. Your fat distributions may change and you will probably look better after you’re lean.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Usum, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Should I get double jaw or wrap around jaw implant. I know I could get more surgeries but would either of those at least help for a start. I considered fillers but there not permanent. I plan on scheduling a consultation tomorrow so I would really like some advice.

That NCT

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I can't tell if op is serious. Why don't you post some better pictures to evaluate if you really want some help?

Double jaw, otherwise you'll make your face look like a potato.

My man you gotta take pictures like 3 meters away if youre using a phone. Lens distortion ruins everything