I really, really hate normies (I lost the opportunity to gain 140 euros)(Recycled thread from the 25/7)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
So I got drunk on friday and I broke my mobile phone, my father refuses to pay for a new one or a repair so I need money, my idea? Steal and sell a bike.

Yesterday (24/7) I stole the bike and this morning I tried to sell it but the bike-shop owner told me it was too good and he doesn't deal with that quality so I needed a new plan. I'm under 18 so I can't drive in Spain but I got a friend who can so I get with him and tell him the plan: going to the nearby town and sell the bike, his cut 35% (the bike could have been sold easily for 200-250 euros) and the rest for me, suddenly another friend appears "yo someone stole lolo's bike yesterday (I don't know who the fuck is lolo)", we just ignore him and continue with our plan.

Well I am here, stratching my balls and suddenly the friend with a car appears in my house "come here, we need to talk". He knew Lolo, and that bike was lolo's bike, so he talked with lolo and told him he saw "someone" with his bike, he followed him and he recovered it, and now he was going to give it to him.

SO HE GOT THE BIKE AND I FUCKING LOST MY OPPORTUNITY. WHY THE FUCK HE NEEDS TO TELL HIM? FUCKING 80 EUROS FOR DOING NOTHING AND HE FUCKING RUINS IT. OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GAINING FOR RECOVERING HIS BIKE YOU GODDAMM CUCK.

As for today: My parents haven't repaired my mobile phone yet and I'm on a friend's one, they also haven't given me much money during the summer so I needed to do some other things for a bit of cash, nothing illegal (tried but failed), JFL @ those 120 euros would have gotten me my phone and solved my money issues during the summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dude it's not your friend's fault. he did nothing wrong you're just being a rat

what kind of guy breaks his phone and his first thought is to steal someone's bike and sell it instead of getting a fucking job jfl

shit thread man get a job (jfl at the average state of affairs in roachland aka spain)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Deleted member 6401
dude it's not your friend's fault. he did nothing wrong you're just being a rat

what kind of guy breaks his phone and his first thought is to steal someone's bike and sell it instead of getting a fucking job jfl

shit thread man get a job (jfl at the average state of affairs in roachland aka spain)
If I would have had worked from 22/7 to 22/8 it could have fucked up my summertime more than not having a phone because in that timeline is when all my friends come and go and most festivities occur, JFL @ being a lawcuck, normies have treated me like shit for most of my life so why the fuck should I care about some rich kid's (lolo doesn't have money problems precisely) bike?

• +1
If I would have had worked from 22/7 to 22/8 it could have fucked up my summertime more than not having a phone because in that timeline is when all my friends come and go and most festivities occur, JFL @ being a lawcuck, normies have treated me like shit for most of my life so why the fuck should I care about some rich kid's (lolo doesn't have money problems precisely) bike?
because if you steal from people that work hard you're worse than a normie tbh.

• +1
because if you steal from people that work hard you're worse than a normie tbh.
Like if I care, I'm not going to make excuses but dude 80 euros for doing some crap why would I ask really? also lolo didn't work for shit

• +1
u got cucked

• +1
  • +1

Ngl back in the days I used to squad up with the broskis in canada in a van, go to the OPP neighbourhood, cut bike chains, ride back to the hood, fix up and use until the end of summer where I would sell it. I did that every summer lol.

They all getting shot though, last month my bro Boxer got stabbed in a 7/11, my brother O-Dawg got shot in a plaza parking lot and my bro Shah G had to move to Pakistan cause he killed someone lol. HE FLED IN A BRUKA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Ngl back in the days I used to squad up with the broskis in canada in a van, go to the OPP neighbourhood, cut bike chains, ride back to the hood, fix up and use until the end of summer where I would sell it. I did that every summer lol.

They all getting shot though, last month my bro Boxer got stabbed in a 7/11, my brother O-Dawg got shot in a plaza parking lot and my bro Shah G had to move to Pakistan cause he killed someone lol. HE FLED IN A BRUKA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You've had quite the interest life tbh. I'm imagining a curry gang led by you going and robbing people laffin in the middle of the gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Holy crap you do have some interesting life

• +1
You've had quite the interest life tbh. I'm imagining a curry gang led by you going and robbing people laffin in the middle of the gym tbh

Hahahhaha thats just the beggining lelellel.

O-Dawg is the guy in the red pants. R.I.P. He used to throw stink-bombs into closing bus doors and open balcony windows. Funniest man every.

The guy with a stack of cash by his face made it selling Cocaine lel.

• +1
Hahahhaha thats just the beggining lelellel.

O-Dawg is the guy in the red pants. R.I.P. He used to throw stink-bombs into closing bus doors and open balcony windows. Funniest man every.

The guy with a stack of cash by his face made it selling Cocaine lel.

Holy shit you weren't kidding. Been running bad boy game for years damn bro mad respect

Careful mods might warn you for illegal activity tbh

• +1
Holy shit you weren't kidding. Been running bad boy game for years damn bro mad respect

Careful mods might warn you for illegal activity tbh

I DID NOT COMMIT NOR CONDONE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY JUST SAID THAT IT HAPPENED.

Yh thugmaxx init, so its relevant anyways. Now im le good boy though.

• +1

Thugmaxxing is legit for non-whites, fucking normie whites are pussies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and Nibba

Lol I've always been a good boy. I don't even drink. Part of it is because I enjoy rejecting drunk sluts at clubs, bars, and parties as a sober dude lmao

• +1
So I got drunk on friday and I broke my mobile phone, my father refuses to pay for a new one or a repair so I need money, my idea? Steal and sell a bike.

Yesterday (24/7) I stole the bike and this morning I tried to sell it but the bike-shop owner told me it was too good and he doesn't deal with that quality so I needed a new plan. I'm under 18 so I can't drive in Spain but I got a friend who can so I get with him and tell him the plan: going to the nearby town and sell the bike, his cut 35% (the bike could have been sold easily for 200-250 euros) and the rest for me, suddenly another friend appears "yo someone stole lolo's bike yesterday (I don't know who the fuck is lolo)", we just ignore him and continue with our plan.

Well I am here, stratching my balls and suddenly the friend with a car appears in my house "come here, we need to talk". He knew Lolo, and that bike was lolo's bike, so he talked with lolo and told him he saw "someone" with his bike, he followed him and he recovered it, and now he was going to give it to him.

SO HE GOT THE BIKE AND I FUCKING LOST MY OPPORTUNITY. WHY THE FUCK HE NEEDS TO TELL HIM? FUCKING 80 EUROS FOR DOING NOTHING AND HE FUCKING RUINS IT. OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GAINING FOR RECOVERING HIS BIKE YOU GODDAMM CUCK.

As for today: My parents haven't repaired my mobile phone yet and I'm on a friend's one, they also haven't given me much money during the summer so I needed to do some other things for a bit of cash, nothing illegal (tried but failed), JFL @ those 120 euros would have gotten me my phone and solved my money issues during the summer

fucking lol. Over here in NZ teenagers and dudes are all bike life even when they should be driving around a shitty corolla. Some of them have some good 1200$ bikes like Scott and all that shit, and usually hang around and loiter around fast food chains. I was rolling with some bros in a hyundai SUV and they knew this kid had a real expensive bike so 3 of us jumped out, clapped him and shoved the bike in the back of the SUV.

It all went to shit though when more people got involved but we still managed to sell the bike down south for a band. my mutal mate who was riding the hyundai copped it though, they broke his nose pretty bad and now its lodged to the side.
Thugmaxxing is legit for non-whites, fucking normie whites are pussies
fucking fax, being white its basically impossible to thugmaxx. Whenever I go out I always wear a LA hat or beanie so I look more intimidating since I don't look intimidating without squinting out my fucking head and the medium hair doesn't help either

• +1