I really think that status is more important than looks

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Money without status is obviously useless if you want a girl to feel genuinely attracted to you and not just use you. So that leaves only 2 things that can accomplish that.

They are status and looks. Now, I've seen a lot of good-looking guys without status get treated like a dirt. I've also seen a lot of ugly celebs and ugly guys in real life who get girls really attracted to them and really "wet" for them just because of their status alone. From an evolutionary perspective, it all makes sense. High-status guys are like a prize and girls fight for them.

I feel like the ways to statusmaxx should be discussed a lot more as status is more important than looks. I obviously know that status won't help truecels, but for ordinary ugly guys, it could be a lifesaver.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Peruvian and 1 other person
ngl good thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Money without status is obviously useless if you want a girl to feel genuinely attracted to you and not just use you. So that leaves only 2 things that can accomplish that.

They are status and looks. Now, I've seen a lot of good-looking guys without status get treated like a dirt. I've also seen a lot of ugly celebs and ugly guys in real life who get girls really attracted to them and really "wet" for them just because of their status alone. From an evolutionary perspective, it all makes sense. High-status guys are like a prize and girls fight for them.

I feel like the ways to statusmaxx should be discussed a lot more as status is more important than looks. I obviously know that status won't help truecels, but for ordinary ugly guys, it could be a lifesaver.

Status isn't earned just like that. People with status have 1 trait really maxed. That could be humor or positive vibes or whatever gay shit.
People like to be around people with good looks. Good looks + positive feedback is improve in personality and therefore again improving the potential for more status.

People like to be around people with money since he can support them if it's needed. Someone with money could also organize a big party where he's the boss. Girls will fuck him no matter if he's ugly 5''6 or smallframed or the combination of all. He'd get laid.

Looks, Money, Status all create a loop that strengthen each other the more you have it. All are important
It's not Looks > Money > Status or whatever.
It's Looks = Money = Status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
I wouldn't go that far.

• +1
Status isn't earned just like that. People with status have 1 trait really maxed. That could be humor or positive vibes or whatever gay shit.
People like to be around people with good looks. Good looks + positive feedback is improve in personality and therefore again improving the potential for more status.

People like to be around people with money since he can support them if it's needed. Someone with money could also organize a big party where he's the boss. Girls will fuck him no matter if he's ugly 5''6 or smallframed or the combination of all. He'd get laid.

Looks, Money, Status all create a loop that strengthen each other the more you have it. All are important

Good reply, however, like I said there are some really good looking guys without any status who get treated like a dirt. You can be good-looking and still don't have any status, it happens a lot. Girls would always pick higher status guy than you.

Same with money, you can have money and still have no status. Me, for example, I make a good amount of money for my country online and no one gives a fuck. Just because I have no status.

And on top of that, you can find a lot of ugly and poor guys with a lot of status who get laid on regular basis.

Status is mostly determined by your personality/behavior or whatever you wanna call it. That's why a lot(nearly all) black guys slay. Unironically it is because they have a lot of status, provided by their personality and behaviors. They are neither rich nor good-looking.

• +1
Good reply, however, like I said there are some really good looking guys without any status who get treated like a dirt. You can be good-looking and still don't have any status, it happens a lot. Girls would always pick higher status guy than you.

Same with money, you can have money and still have no status. Me, for example, I make a good amount of money for my country online and no one gives a fuck. Just because I have no status.

And on top of that, you can find a lot of ugly and poor guys with a lot of status who get laid on regular basis.

Status is mostly determined by your personality/behavior or whatever you wanna call it. That's why a lot(nearly all) black guys slay. Unironically it is because they have a lot of status, provided by their personality and behaviors. They are neither rich nor good-looking.

What the fuck did I just read.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Tricky and 5 others
This is complete bull

Idk, I was serious when I wrote that. It's really like that in my country. Maybe in Murica it's different lol.

• +1
Idk, I was serious when I wrote that. It's really like that in my country. Maybe in Murica it's different lol.
Where r u @

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
Probably explains it tbh. Women over there are even worse than the west I think

Yes, if you have no status you're literally treated like you don't exist here. You must have a huge friend circle + really big social media following to be able to slay. That's what they look for in a partner, social media likes.

• +1
Yes, if you have no status you're literally treated like you don't exist here. You must have a huge friend circle + really big social media following to be able to slay. That's what they look for in a partner, social media likes.
Yep welcome to burgerland in 2020 fuck this shit

• +1
Yep welcome to burgerland in 2020 fuck this shit
social media maxxing is easy, provided you have the looks. Just throw parties most of the time, and grow your inner circle or friend group

but don't be friends with cucks, I would rather be friends with a girl that fucks a bunch of dudes or has a bf than hang out with some guy than to hang out with some cuck dude

Atleast when I am friends with these girls I know that they are thots so I don't have that much feelings for them, so I can unironically treat them as "just friends" this makes my relationships much better with these type of girls for some reason as I tell them my expectations

But being friends with guys is so much worse, because most of them are thirsty fucks, so you have to really veto which guys you get into your group.

Makeing proper friends is hard, but you have to look into it, if you want to socialmaxx, which is PART of status maxxing.

• +1
but don't be friends with cucks, I would rather be friends with a girl that fucks a bunch of dudes or has a bf than hang out with some guy than to hang out with some cuck dude
I agree with most of this tbh, but being friends with a girl with a bf is cuck behavior in and of itself

• +1
high IQ

• +1
Good thread and I'd have to say that I agree. There is nothing about me that should be considered ugly (since I lost my acne) and, despite reading social situations poorly, have found myself to be on the good end of the halo effect more often than the other - people tend to assume the best about me even if they don't really have any kind of reason to. I have, maybe, been hit on/checked out before but I am reluctant to say with certainty in the absence of confirmatory evidence. Some cases are obvious, some aren't.

Thing is, I don't have any friends. I am uninterested in status games and other people generally. I don't like the same things that they do. I don't like to talk. I don't like to go out. I don't like to greet people. Due to years of isolation I can't even force this behavior on myself because I have no idea how to proceed. There is really no non-occupational route available for me to gain status.

If it weren't for online dating, I would be probably still be alone and would have stayed that way. Status, I would say, is equally important to looks in its own right and even more so when accounting for the entropy required to achieve it - putting yourself among other people routinely, going out, making conversation, etc. from the start gives you a better shot at hitting "the right thing" than remaining distant and isolated.

Big part of it here as well from what I've seen.

Just throw parties most of the time

I've got my own sparely furnished apartment and a great soundtrack

Should be easy :feelsez:

• +1
OP, does your job make a difference? For example, in the USA, having a Medical Degree does boost your SMV by a bit, due to a mixture of money and social status.

• +1
OP, does your job make a difference? For example, in the USA, having a Medical Degree does boost your SMV by a bit, due to a mixture of money and social status.

I've found out that only older women want that kind of status. They want men with high salaries prestigious jobs like university teacher, doctor, lawyer and stuff like that. Could be because betabux, could be because their tastes, I don't know.

Meanwhile, young women want a totally different kind of status, they want a drug dealer/criminal or in my country hooligan type of status. They don't want a hard working honest man.

• +1
I've found out that only older women want that kind of status. They want men with high salaries prestigious jobs like university teacher, doctor, lawyer and stuff like that. Could be because betabux, could be because their tastes, I don't know.

Meanwhile, young women want a totally different kind of status, they want a drug dealer/criminal or in my country hooligan type of status. They don't want a hard working honest man.

I'd argue that there's a segment of the female population that looks for providers earlier than others, and could be more likely to boost SMV due to that fact. An example of this may be the Christian community. I'll link an article below if you're interested. https://www.deseretnews.com/article...-are-religious-and-see-no-reason-to-wait.html

• +1

That's rough. Move to the US and start going to church

• +1
  • +1
That's rough. Move to the US and start going to church

I'm curious about your personal experience. Do you feel that you are/would become more valuable to your GF if you were/are pursuing a prestigious degree in higher education?
Have you fucked girls from your church?

I think he's dating one RN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Have you fucked girls from your church?
I've been with my gf for a while and honestly I still get orbitted by girls at church. They sit next to me at mass and try to talk to me and I ignore them tbh. One of them asked me if I'd like to join her family for dinner (that one was probably because she thought I was a retard or aspie tho tbh)
I'm curious about your personal experience. Do you feel that you are/would become more valuable to your GF if you were/are pursuing a prestigious degree in higher education?
I think she would love me no matter what tbh. She worships me

• +1
I've been with my gf for a while and honestly I still get orbitted by girls at church. They sit next to me at mass and try to talk to me and I ignore them tbh. One of them asked me if I'd like to join her family for dinner (that one was probably because she thought I was a retard or aspie tho tbh)

I think she would love me no matter what tbh. She worships me

This may be getting into RP shit, but have you considered talking with them in front of your GF? It could be a way to increase your SMV by making her feel like she needs to compete with them.

• +1

Joining family for dinner? Not the culture for liberal states with no religions lmao
This may be getting into RP shit, but have you considered talking with them in front of your GF? It could be a way to increase your SMV by making her feel like she needs to compete with them.

Her seeing all the females giving him attention is enough tbh. Nibba doesn't need to do anything and her GF knows that she must make him happy. And RP shit is better than :blackpill: tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Tricky
She's already terrified of me leaving her I don't wanna do that to her

• +1
Lmao slayer. Comfort her sometimes since some people cheat because they think their partner is too good-looking for them jfl.

Not too much tho

• +1

Self confidence issues? IDK what you are (let's say 7), what's she?

• +1
Joining family for dinner? Not the culture for liberal states with no religions lmao
I'll have to find the texts tbh but I responded very autistically. I'll make a thread on it

She was like: hi this is Anna from church...I saw you leaving alone and wondered if you wanted to go to dinner with my family you looked lonely :(
Me: can't today is chest day
Lmao slayer. Comfort her sometimes since some people cheat because they think their partner is too good-looking for them jfl.

Not too much tho
I do bro. I love her and comfort her all the time

• +1
I'll have to find the texts tbh but I responded very autistically. I'll make a thread on it

She was like: hi this is Anna from church...I saw you leaving alone and wondered if you wanted to go to dinner with my family you looked lonely :(

Oh fuck dude, that sounds like something I'd do. Don't worry, we're all a bit autistic sometimes.

• +1
Self confidence issues? IDK what you are (let's say 7), what's she?
She is looksmatched to me. Very good body and nearly model tier face (5'9, 34DD, bubble butt)

• +1

Lmao that's something Zyzz would say tbh. Zyzz lives inside all of us.

That's nice. Do you mog her by a lot in terms of looks?
She is looksmatched to me. Very good body and nearly model tier face (5'9, 34DD, bubble butt)

Slayer-tier tbh.

• +1
Lmao that's something Zyzz would say tbh. Zyzz lives inside all of us.

That's nice. Do you mog her by a lot in terms of looks?

Slayer-tier tbh.
Thanks brah. It's pretty easy if you're gl. Just gotta be stern when need be but mostly calm and kind, and girls will fall for you so easily

• +1

I feel like even thought money Is part of the trifecta Id say Is a below status or looks

• +1
Nah Looks are more important imo.

I think looks is the biggest factor regarding the quality of someones live but ofc there are also other factors like health, parents, nutrition, education etc etc.

• +1
Face is everything. All status does is get you women who only see you as disposable wallet

• +1
I disagree, status don't necessarily leads to raw desire, it may or it may not, you'll never know. If you are a 6 at least, it may (but not guaranteed), if you are less than that you can always dream. You'll get the girls, there is no doubt about that, but you'll never know if she really desires you or wants you for your status.

Only looks guarantees desire (minus rare exception), raw animalistic desire, girls masturbate to guys for their look, not their status, from an outside point of view the guy with the status and the guy with the looks may seems as equal, they get the same thing, but only the goodlooking guy is sure of getting the priceless desire, animalistic arousal, of making the girl dreamy and wet, again those kind of things may also happen with status (only if you aren't less than a 6 though), but they are guaranteed with looks.

I'd rather have looks than status any day of the week.

• +1
Only looks guarantees desire (minus rare exception), raw animalistic desire, girls masturbate to guys for their look, not their status.
High IQ

• +1
I agree with you 100%. My social media is outdated (though no one uses facebook here anymore) and my instagram is empty. I realized more girls used to message/dm me to chat and stuff when I had around 15 posts (that were fit pics and such). I also got a new snapchat so my snap score is a bit low and women have asked me about it.

statusmaxx is a must and if you think you can ignore social media and ascend it just makes life harder.

• +1
I agree with you 100%. My social media is outdated (though no one uses facebook here anymore) and my instagram is empty. I realized more girls used to message/dm me to chat and stuff when I had around 15 posts (that were fit pics and such). I also got a new snapchat so my snap score is a bit low and women have asked me about it.

statusmaxx is a must and if you think you can ignore social media and ascend it just makes life harder.

What the fuck has that to do with social status ? Obviously visibility increases your chance of being approached. And you say they were "fit pics" but that's LOOKS

• +1
What the fuck has that to do with social status ? Obviously visibility increases your chance of being approached. And you say they were "fit pics" but that's LOOKS
my face was in them knight

• +1