Blackpill I refuse to be a subhuman

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ex janitor. Povertycel in need of high iq advice
Time online
164d 7h 57m
Right now I'm a janitor cleaning coronavirus infected toilets risking my life for these 500£ per week. And although many would find that humiliating I don't. What really hurts me is that I might be losing my looks. And I cannot let that happen.

I refuse to be a subhuman. I would rather suicide. And I have it crystal clear that I'm roping if I find myself on the path of becoming old and disgusting.
My life is too troubled and it's not realistic to pretend to be able to continue if looking like trash.

Looking like shit can arguably be one of the most dangerous life threatening diseases that a man could ever face and whether you realize it or not, it ends up claiming your life one way or the other. You just cannot remove those deep stains of failure.

So like yh I'm aware I need changes and actions. Let's just hope for it. Let's just work for it:chad:

@thinwhiteduke your thread made me kinda sad tbh but ik it wasn't for me some greycel tagged me.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Hi hiiii hi ♥
Time online
86d 15h 8m
Right now I'm a janitor cleaning coronavirus infected toilets risking my life for these 500£ per week. And although many would find that humiliating I don't. What really hurts me is that I might be losing my looks. And I cannot let that happen.

I refuse to be a subhuman. I would rather suicide. And I have it crystal clear that I'm roping if I find myself on the path of becoming old and disgusting.
My life is too troubled and it's not realistic to pretend to be able to continue if looking like trash.

Looking like shit can arguably be one of the most dangerous life threatening diseases that a man could ever face and whether you realize it or not, it ends up claiming your life one way or the other. You just cannot remove those deep stains of failure.

So like yh I'm aware I need changes and actions. Let's just hope for it. Let's just work for it:chad:

@thinwhiteduke your thread made me kinda sad tbh but ik it wasn't for me some greycel tagged me.
Chad mindset incel body, hope your good bro lmao

L

LondonVillie

Zephir
Time online
78d 15h 33m

That’s a decent salary

MoeZart

MoeZart

Zephir
Time online
58d 12h 25m
That’s a decent salary
it isn't he should try driving uber eats or something, that stuff pays really good

@RAITEIII can't you go to the NHS and cry a bit so they give you money for surgeries? i know guys who got rhino, jaw, leg lengthening all covered by the NHS

Last edited:
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Time online
164d 7h 57m
That’s a decent salary
How long will it take afford ONE SINGLE SURGERY like for example LL so I become 1.90?

It's literally 10 years with the "good salary". There's a clear dissonance between what I want and the path I am following and deffo need to work that out.

It's just an example. Looksmaxxing takes money.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Time online
164d 7h 57m
it isn't he should try driving uber eats or something, that stuff pays really good

@RAITEIII can't you go to the NHS and cry a bit so they give you money for surgeries? i know guys who got rhino, jaw, leg lengthening all covered by the NHS
Yes I'm considering doing this while I look young and decent. I might do lookism to their minds to help me lmao.

But honestly I think I can look good still lol I'm not really sure I need any jaw surgery... or at least I don't necessarily look like I need it. Maybe it could improve anyway.

What I need is my own business. I have many ideas I'm not low iq for everything... and yes I considered UBER That's one of the things I wanna get into.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
70d 20h 9m
Keep grinding you’ll make it

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Time online
164d 7h 57m
It’s tax free since it’s paid in cash so he can claim welfare too
No it's not in cash I'm paying some National Insurance and a weird a pension. I cannot claim welfare for myself but an friend of mine said I could try with him and I keep the $.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Time online
164d 7h 57m
How isn't 2000 pounds a month a shit ton?
Are you mad lol? What can you even do with 2k every 4 weeks.

I'm just saving for a business.

Nvm I'll be back later boyos. Coronavirus won't clean itself xd

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Time online
164d 7h 57m
@LondonVillie let me claim your walfare

PapiMew

PapiMew

Rated 1.5 PSL but could ascend to 3 PSL
Time online
94d 12h 10m

Why don’t you go uber eats or some shit

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
130d 20h 14m
Right now I'm a janitor cleaning coronavirus infected toilets risking my life for these 500£ per week.
Do your job as best as you can, and try to touch people's lives with your wisdom, be like a wise janitor, showing up in critical moments and helping people with advice.