I refuse to be a subhuman

Some folks have reported me recently that I should get into Uber cuz they be making even 1 k weekly (they did mention randomly that looking decent helps lol) here in London.
Take the Uber eats black pill:

you have a profile picture that people see to decide if they want to Tip you or? Use you.

it’s over for ugly Uber eatcels

you have to be living in a big city for it to work.

if you have a drivers license and access to a car, no matter how shitty it is, you can make like 6000-7000k/month with it.
and you're basically self-employed so no ass kissing needed
My dad tried Uber eats in TO DIDNT get that much, you’re exaggerating?

Some folks have reported me recently that I should get into Uber cuz they be making even 1 k weekly (they did mention randomly that looking decent helps lol) here in London.
Making 1k and taking home 1k are very different things

Right now I'm a janitor cleaning coronavirus infected toilets risking my life for these 500£ per week. And although many would find that humiliating I don't. What really hurts me is that I might be losing my looks. And I cannot let that happen.

I refuse to be a subhuman. I would rather suicide. And I have it crystal clear that I'm roping if I find myself on the path of becoming old and disgusting.
My life is too troubled and it's not realistic to pretend to be able to continue if looking like trash.

Looking like shit can arguably be one of the most dangerous life threatening diseases that a man could ever face and whether you realize it or not, it ends up claiming your life one way or the other. You just cannot remove those deep stains of failure.

So like yh I'm aware I need changes and actions. Let's just hope for it. Let's just work for it:chad:

@thinwhiteduke your thread made me kinda sad tbh but ik it wasn't for me some greycel tagged me.
£500 a week is more than me and I do the same job :rage:

£500 a week is more than me and I do the same job :rage:
He does 60 hour weeks in London where it’s more expensive to live.

Where do you work and how many hours do you do

He does 60 hour weeks in London where it’s more expensive to live.

Where do you work and how many hours do you do
Ah that explains it I live in London as well but only do 36 hours a week I get 11.83 an hour

He’s talking about the USA not the democratic communist republic of Canada, of course your wages are far lower

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Ah that explains it I live in London as well but only do 36 hours a week I get 11.83 an hour
So if you did the same hours you would get way more lol.

but OP is never clear about anything (not personal just true) so I don’t know if he’s making £500 after tax or before

He’s talking about the USA not the democratic communist republic of Canada, of course your wages are far lower
Autism, in US for Uber Eates im sure they pay less than Canada. Because US IS GREAT with wages yeah?

Right now I'm a janitor cleaning coronavirus infected toilets risking my life for these 500£ per week. And although many would find that humiliating I don't. What really hurts me is that I might be losing my looks. And I cannot let that happen.

I refuse to be a subhuman. I would rather suicide. And I have it crystal clear that I'm roping if I find myself on the path of becoming old and disgusting.
My life is too troubled and it's not realistic to pretend to be able to continue if looking like trash.

Looking like shit can arguably be one of the most dangerous life threatening diseases that a man could ever face and whether you realize it or not, it ends up claiming your life one way or the other. You just cannot remove those deep stains of failure.

So like yh I'm aware I need changes and actions. Let's just hope for it. Let's just work for it

@thinwhiteduke your thread made me kinda sad tbh but ik it wasn't for me some greycel tagged me.
Mew or you're coping

Last edited:

but OP is never clear about anything (not personal just true) so I don’t know if he’s making £500 after tax or before
B4 tax defo in London tax fucks poorcels

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Lmao I'm not the only janitor JFL. The hospital I work at pays like that at night. I need to do lookism with them and see if I get to work at night. It's not like you do nothing anyway. Then go somewhere else in the morning so I hit 700 or 800 per week.

And well technically I don't work 60 hours. There are like 8 or 9 hours of break but I tell them that I don't take it so they pay it lol in reality I work 40 at most the rest just stay around.

• +1

After. Some weeks I'm making past 600 or even 700 before tax.

• +1
Lmao I'm not the only janitor JFL. The hospital I work at pays like that at night. I need to do lookism with them and see if I get to work at night. It's not like you do nothing anyway. Then go somewhere else in the morning so I hit 700 or 800 per week.

And well technically I don't work 60 hours. There are like 8 or 9 hours of break but I tell them that I don't take it so they pay it lol in reality I work 40 at most the rest just stay around.
After. Some weeks I'm making past 600 or even 700 before tax.
Damn. You’ve done well son.

Autism, in US for Uber Eates im sure they pay less than Canada. Because US IS GREAT with wages yeah?
Yes I’m sure you are sure yeah?

What would be the point of talking about pre tax lol its not your money
You should always mention because some will say before tax pay and others after. Don’t know till you ask most of the time

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes I’m sure you are sure yeah?
@Patient A this is your country hook me up on smth tbh.

Well if I get to work at night being lazycel then it's decent too. I wont get tired and during the day can have another wage slave that won't figure on my payroll (in minecraft lmao)

• JFL
I just need enough money to start my businesses and projects leave poorceldom. Something needs to work even if it's the onlyfans with foids :feelswhy:

Because I refuse to decline looks. I REFUSE TO BE A SUBHUMAN... I SWEAR BEFORE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Patient A
I just need enough money to start my businesses and projects leave poorceldom. Something needs to work even if it's the onlyfans with foids :feelswhy:

Because I refuse to decline looks. I REFUSE TO BE A SUBHUMAN... I SWEAR BEFORE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE:feelswhy:
What psl are u?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Update to say I've just lost my job. Lol.

Jfl what happened