I refuse to be friends with girls who don't find me attractive

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I would even accept the friendzone if it's for other reasons: her having a bf, wanting to be single, not being compatible with me, etc...

But why would a bitch want to be my friend whilst finding me so repulsive not to even kiss me? Why pursue me as a friend if you think I'm that ugly?

This really triggers me.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Chadelite, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
It’s pointless being friends with women that don’t find you attractive so I definitely see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2426, turkproducer and 2 others
E7DD30E6 0D58 46B2 8B1F 2E5BFE865E1A

We got featured on CuckTears without even trying, man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
I preferred your previous avatar. I’m too use to it.

at this point i think it's the mods that are posting these screenshots to gain visitors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, psl7 fatty, Chadelite and 4 others
Why do I get ER Vibes from this post

It is smart to befriend some ugly foids who have fuckable girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and xit
this is why op has no female friends

Agreed I guess, to an extent anyway women make shitty friends for me.

Can’t keep a secret, manipulate their sex appeal with me, 2 faced etc.

I’m sure for Chad it’s different. Maybe because I’m 17 but my male friends are all fine so..

Agreed I guess, to an extent anyway women make shitty friends for me.

Can’t keep a secret, manipulate their sex appeal with me, 2 faced etc.

I’m sure for Chad it’s different. Maybe because I’m 17 but my male friends are all fine so..
women make shitty friends for everyone, male and female, chad and incel

JFL at having female friends

Female friends should be seen as nothing more than acquaintances. You’re only close mates should be male, if you have really close female friends jfl @ u.

Social circles which include female friends can be useful, in that other females would view it kinda as status halo. This would only work if you’re already attractive tho plus even then I prefer social circles with just males, there’s better banter and female humor is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Female friends should be seen as nothing more than acquaintances. You’re only close mates should be male, if you have really close female friends jfl @ u.

Social circles which include female friends can be useful, in that other females would view it kinda as status halo. This would only work if you’re already attractive tho plus even then I prefer social circles with just males, there’s better banter and female humor is shit.
If a female isn’t willing to help me out then she isn’t my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
If a female isn’t willing to help me out then she isn’t my friend.
Ye hence why I only see most of my female friends as acquaintances

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
View attachment 105552
We got featured on CuckTears without even trying, man.
Legendary.

this is why op has no female friends

I do. In highschool the girls who tried to befriend me first, always admitted certain physical attraction towards me, and were down for screwing around.

I agree, but I mistook this girls enthusiasm towards me as romantic attraction and got rejected.Based on my experience; I always tried to befriend girls I found attractive, dunno why would a girl want to befriend a unattractive guy while already having many orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and BrettyBoy
Legendary.

I do. In highschool the girls who tried to befriend me first, always admitted certain physical attraction towards me, and were down for screwing around.

I agree, but I mistook this girls enthusiasm towards me as romantic attraction and got rejected.Based on my experience; I always tried to befriend girls I found attractive, dunno why would a girl want to befriend a unattractive guy while already having many orbiters.
I’ve done that before where I tried to on with a girl in my friendship group, she led me on and took advantage of my cuckish behaviour. Now in a different social circle, girls have shown attraction/interest to me. But because of that previous experience i curve them, even though I’m 99% sure they’re attracted to me (plus my male friends have told me when they think a girl likes me) I just curve them. Because I refuse to get cucked hard on the off chance they still see me as friends.