I regret selling my GME shares when it was at $4

A144F36F 0973 4EB3 B845 FF515D6D70E8

wtf? this is the weirdest stock graph I’ve ever seen. has this ever happened before?

It's called Pump and Dumping a stock. Wallstreetbets is the newest way to accomplish that
what to invest now, and when to dump?

C70ECBFC 5180 4023 A56D 8F4CC889DFB2
Screenshot twittercom 20210126 21 18 10

YOU GOYIM WILL PAY FOR THIS

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and turkproducer
what to invest now, and when to dump?
you'll to join tons of aut wsb/biz discord servers if you want to get in on stuff like this, or at least browse those places
pnd is prevalent in crypto as well

stuff like this has made me realize there's so much ways to make money beyond just wagecucking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, Looks234, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
I'm going all in tomorrow. The short squeeze hasn't even started yet

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I'm going all in tomorrow. The short squeeze hasn't even started yet
138% short JFL, when the real squeeze happens it’ll truly over for all gayass short sellers. Even crazier to think that these shorts doubled down, absolutely retarted. I hope they go negative in all their hedge funds lmfaoo, dumb fucking shorts. U guys understand what 138% means right?, it means the shorts took super in the money short positions with leverage lmao. A 138% short float can be define ratio wise as 1.38/1 or for ever one share of stock, 1.38 investors are shorting it. If all these shorts cover fast in a chain reaction this could see 1000 no doubt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and aspieSavage
138% short JFL, when the real squeeze happens it’ll truly over for all gayass short sellers. Even crazier to think that these shorts doubled down, absolutely retarted. I hope they go negative in all their hedge funds lmfaoo, dumb fucking shorts. U guys understand what 138% means right?, it means the shorts took super in the money short positions with leverage lmao. A 138% short float can be define ratio wise as 1.38/1 or for ever one share of stock, 1.38 investors are shorting it. If all these shorts cover fast in a chain reaction this could see 1000 no doubt
Volkswagen 2.0 I'm hyped. If it hits 1000$ I can get crib, surgerys, and nice whip.

Volkswagen 2.0 I'm hyped. If it hits 1000$ I can get crib, surgerys, and nice whip.
how you playing it?
You putting down x amount and using options?
Or you buying shares in a trading account? (if so, would you have been 'stopped out'/forced to take the loss and liquidate if you were in on the move back down to $65 or so??) Surely that must have wiped out lots of peoples accounts

you'll to join tons of aut wsb/biz discord servers if you want to get in on stuff like this, or at least browse those places

stuff like this has made me realize there's so much ways to make money beyond just wagecucking
Let's join together ded srs and help each other, i've already read a decent amount on that shit once i left for a bit.
Ded srs there is plus it's not forbidden.

• +1
Someone link some discord’s/forums & shit dedicated to this?
I wanna get into this shit to fund my ascension

any discord/ telegrams you recommend

• So Sad
any discord/ telegrams you recommend
Idk any since I'm not big into this stuff beyond the basics, just going off what my friends who are heavily into this tell me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hindsight is 20/20 though, I see it being played out all day long in coworkers and all, "I wish I had held to X...", "Should have been going long on X at Y time...", etc,...,

instead of focusing on the next opportunities that's passing them by, right before their noses as they speak.

Regrets, or clinging to past missed opportunities, always make the Man poor, every goddamn time in Finance/Business.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, oatmeal, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Hindsight is 20/20 though, I see it being played out all day long in coworkers and all, "I wish I had held to X...", "Should have been going long on X at Y time...", etc,...,

instead of focusing on the next opportunities that's passing them by, right before their noses as they speak.

Regrets, or clinging to past missed opportunities, always make the Man poor, every goddamn time in Finance/Business.
tldr: buy AMC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Looks234
Idk any since I'm not big into this stuff beyond the basics, just going off what my friends who are heavily into this tell me.
what disc is using your german friend that became rich asf?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 1862
I will buy GME tomorrow when the broker app received my bank transfer.

Should I put a limit when to sell or how do I know when to sell?

he's in like 20+ servers
there must be some juicy infos... ngl easiest way to get decent money if done well, i'm eager to start pretty soon

• +1
there must be some juicy infos... ngl easiest way to get decent money if done well, i'm eager to start pretty soon
help me out bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
AMC will hit 100 EOW. just leaving this here
we might've played ourselves ngl

AMC can't be bought on a few different platforms & it's falling rn

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and Looks234
we might've played ourselves ngl

AMC can't be bought on a few different platforms & it's falling rn
Just a scare tactic. Would be better if everyone held their money there.