Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
It's beyond fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 616 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
That's the thing.
Whenever I see legit Chad/model tier guys, they're ALWAYS with ugly women and/or landwhales.
Only people I see with attractive women are obvious druggie/criminals or Gym-maxed high tier normies.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 616 and dogtown
That's the thing.
Whenever I see legit Chad/model tier guys, they're ALWAYS with ugly women and/or landwhales.
B-but men are shallow pigs! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SayNoToRotting
Lard fetish.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
ROFL
maybe she's just confident... :unsure:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

if u keep fucking landwhales u might get attached. I believe this is what happened to this poor 7/10.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
That's the thing.
Only people I see with attractive women are obvious druggie/criminals or Gym-maxed high tier normies.

Most of the time I see Chads with average to attractive women. If a Chad is with a fat girl she's usually still pretty in the face.

But this girl was not only obese but ugly too. She had a relatively masculine browridge, a wide ass nose, and a bit of a mustache. Even if he had a "lard fetish" he could still do better.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and dogtown
maybe she's just confident... :unsure:
Wish i had the confidence of a fat grill tbh, theyre always obnoxius and throw themselves at 10 people every time they go out

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Wish i had the confidence of a fat grill tbh, theyre always obnoxius and throw themselves at 10 people every time they go out

LAND whales are always the biggest cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701

That's not confidence as much as it is desperation/thirstiness. The guys they're attracted to (Chad and Chadlite) don't usually approach them so they have to throw themselves at Chads like it's nothing.

Juggernaut law strikes again

Metaphorically your ogre :feelswow:
Wouldnt be far fectched to say its literal aswell
That's not confidence as much as it is desperation/thirstiness. The guys they're attracted to (Chad and Chadlite) don't usually approach them so they have to throw themselves at Chads like it's nothing.
I Have often had these sausage fingered creatures do that to me and its not pleasant tbh, they go for anythign that moves tbg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs
That's the thing.

That's the thing.
I’m gonna get tattoos all over my body tbh and thugmaxx that seems to be the only way to make it a bit at least fuck it

• +1
Reactions: VST

Just read the description of the video. I'm not gonna lie, I think there might be some legitimacy to this.

In the past month or two I've been seeing more and more goofy looking broke looking frail nerdy swagless losers holding hands and cuddling with cute girls than I have in my entire life. Seems like this is a recent phenomena. At first I wrote them off as exceptions to the rule but the exceptions are becoming too common for me to just write off.

I’m gonna get tattoos all over my body tbh and thugmaxx that seems to be the only way to make it a bit at least fuck it
Good luck bro. I gonna do arm tattoos first but no neck or hands because of my job.

I've used tinder catfishes who have only a mediocre face but still get a decent amount of good matches thanks to good body +tats. Tattoomaxing seems legit because it makes you look like you're good in bed tbh.
Just read the description of the video. I'm not gonna lie, I think there might be some legitimacy to this.

In the past month or two I've been seeing more and more goofy looking broke looking frail nerdy swagless losers holding hands and cuddling with cute girls than I have in my entire life. Seems like this is a recent phenomena. At first I wrote them off as exceptions to the rule but the exceptions are becoming too common for me to just write off.
That dude makes some legit videos / podcasts tbh. I've also seen so many times with my own eyes what he keeps saying.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
That dude makes some legit videos / podcasts tbh. I've also seen so many times with my own eyes what he keeps saying.

Yup. I'm actually listening to his video right now and he's right on the money with the types of guys I've been seeing with cute girls lately. Nerdy ugly swagless doofuses that look like they can't even hurt a fly.

Still, these guys probably do get ordered around like little bitches like he said and they probably get treated like shit.

Yup. I'm actually listening to his video right now and he's right on the money with the types of guys I've been seeing with cute girls lately. Nerdy ugly swagless doofuses that look like they can't even hurt a fly.

Still, these guys probably do get ordered around like little bitches like he said and they probably get treated like shit.
The textbook example for such mismatched couples would be the one I used to see on the tram between dorm and uni: the girl was a 8 with glowing skin, high cheekbones wlong curly hair, long legs and a confident look on the face. The guy was shorter than her, geeky, wearing glasses, skinny, buzzy hair etc. I could clearly see who's playing the dominant role in this relationship. And I do believe many modern women select such beta guys as boyfriends for better control, dominance and autonomy.

Even now when I go outside, most couples I witness are rather a goofy dude + a cute girl than the legendary looksmatched Chad + Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Good luck bro. I gonna do arm tattoos first but no neck or hands because of my job.

I've used tinder catfishes who have only a mediocre face but still get a decent amount of good matches thanks to good body +tats. Tattoomaxing seems legit because it makes you look like you're good in bed tbh.

Yea I been observing this as well and it is a good way to get girls tbh only problem is the job shit if you have neck or hand ones but I’ll try to find a job that doesn’t care, max out body and fill it out with tats

The textbook example for such mismatched couples would be the one I used to see on the tram between dorm and uni: the girl was a 8 with glowing skin, high cheekbones wlong curly hair, long legs and a confident look on the face. The guy was shorter than her, geeky, wearing glasses, skinny, buzzy hair etc. I could clearly see who's playing the dominant role in this relationship. And I do believe many modern women select such beta guys as boyfriends for better control, dominance and autonomy.

Even now when I go outside, most couples I witness are rather a goofy dude + a cute girl than the legendary looksmatched Chad + Stacy.

Just read this comment under the video. Sounds about right:

"This is what I see. Beautiful Women want either; The top level Alpha Male (the varying definitions of what an Alpha might be) Or they want the Bottom of the barrel Loser. It’s all the Men that are in between (in Looks, Education, Jobs/Careers, Height) it’s the Men That Are in between that are getting passed over for the Alphas and the Bottom Losers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
  • sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 11
Warpigs JFLLL

indeed men are such shallow pigs my ass.
That Chink probably worships him.
I would rather LTR a woman who worships me than LTR a woman who acts like having sex with me is doing me a favour

That Chink probably worships him.
I would rather LTR a woman who worships me than LTR a woman who acts like having sex with me is doing me a favour
gigacope. today even an ugly landwale has access to chads who would worship her like wtf. a couple from the second pic has their own child.

gigacope. today even an ugly landwale has access to chads who would worship her like wtf. a couple from the second pic has their own child.
I think you are overrating the extent of hypergamy. My 2/10 PSL Chink worships me as her White Master. I even call her a chink and she refers to me as her white master. I have her trained. And I don't even qualify as a Chadlite by PSL standards. You guys have insanely high standards.

I think you are overrating the extent of hypergamy. My 2/10 PSL Chink worships me as her White Master. I even call her a chink and she refers to me as her white master. I have her trained. And I don't even qualify as a Chadlite by PSL standards. You guys have insanely high standards.
no thats true. i've seen a lot of examples myself.