I saw my oneitis in my dream

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I was going for asylum like for investigating,

I went for a random room,she was lying on bed,i approached her and kissed her from lips

I was so currious about her situation,took her for a short walk actually she turned out having an abusive childhood

I decided to stay with her there,we were living a happy life iirc

I made batuhanbabies and we were so fucking happy men

I felt so good after waking up,i'll get my oneitis irl or rope

I even started seeing her at my dreams

I'm so full with love
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux, Taylorswift, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
you unironically needs to go to the asylum

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I no longer have dreams.

• So Sad
how can you have a oneitis if you're blackpilled

at this point getting into an LTR is stupid, the woman has so many options that it's not even worth it, the idea of love that we've been brought up to believe does not exist, emotions are just brain signal chemicals, and they are volatile and change frequently especially in women, I think somebody on this forum made a thread about ideal life is being chad so you can succeed in jobs and treated better by everyone, and having lots of friends and fucking random hoes, the whole true love loving GF/wife is a fantasy, it will never happen in today's society

• WTF
how can you have a oneitis if you're blackpilled

at this point getting into an LTR is stupid, the woman has so many options that it's not even worth it, the idea of love that we've been brought up to believe does not exist, emotions are just brain signal chemicals, and they are volatile and change frequently especially in women, I think somebody on this forum made a thread about ideal life is being chad so you can succeed in jobs and treated better by everyone, and having lots of friends and fucking random hoes, the whole true love loving GF/wife is a fantasy, it will never happen in today's society
Fuck you,i love her,i'll impregnate her and i'll base a family with her

Fuck you,i love her,i'll impregnate her and i'll base a family with her
you have a better chance of winning the lottery than that happening, or maybe move to some shithole muslim country, but even then Islam isn't based anymore, so your chances are extremely low, if you don't want the truth than go to reddit bluepill BS, Truth kills

• +1
you have a better chance of winning the lottery than that happening, or maybe move to some shithole muslim country, but even then Islam isn't based anymore, so your chances are extremely low, if you don't want the truth than go to reddit bluepill BS, Truth kills
2020 dreams : Having a wife ahhahahahha

I cant cope nomore not expiriencing love

• +1
2020 dreams : Having a wife ahhahahahha
Even having a commited LTR is hard nowadays, even for Chads since women have too many options, that's why Chad's pump and dump

• +1
  • +1
Why you write so much

• +1
If this guys gets kids

We will have 3 new incel members on this site in 14 to 16 years

• JFL
If this guys gets kids

We will have 3 new incel members on this site in 14 to 16 years
Bark for batuhan babies,

My oneitis has protruding high set zygo,wide jaw and low hairline.She's ideal to breed

Bark for batuhan babies,

My oneitis has protruding high set zygo,wide jaw and low hairline.She's ideal to breed
If she is really that good... She won't settle for you....
[automerge]1600025814[/automerge]
Bark for batuhan babies,

If she is really that good... She won't settle for you....

• JFL