[Blackpill] I saw my oneitis's little sister's boyfriend

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
And holy fuck, he looks exactly what I wanted to look like. He is the typical skater pretty boy every teen girl loses her virginity to.

I don't even want to imagine the teen love he is experiencing with her. It's so sui fueling because he is living with her what I wanted to live with her sister but couldn't because she brutally rejected me.

I'm a subhuman incel and I will stay that way forever. I'm too ugly for this shit. I should just lock myself away. If I was good looking I would have fucked my oneitis in HS. JFL at life.

Last edited:

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
And holy fuck, he looks exactly what I wanted to look like. He is the typical skater pretty boy every teen girl loses her virginity to.

I don't even want to imagine the teen love he is experiencing with her. It's so sui fueling because he is living with her what I wanted to live with her sister but couldn't because she brutally rejected me.

I'm a subhuman incel and I will stay that way forever. I'm too ugly for this shit. I should just lock myself away. If I was good looking I would have fucked my oneitis in HS. JFL at life.
Can you go back to Incel.me?

I understand they banned you, but just make a new account. This post belongs there not here. For the 1 millionth time. If no one wants to hear this crap, why are you posting it? Go to Incel.me, they'll be happy to hear this.

IceCutter

Banned

^ Be warned this scene is quite ER inducing

Also in vid he is not skater pretty boy more like skater ugly boy, in those days confidence/game mattered more

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
The mods gave me a 30% warning for "bragging" and "insulting" because I'm not participating in the cuddle group so here is a compliment my good friend:

I'll.bet you're a hunky high dht Slayer ???

@knajjd is this good enough or should I keep going???

:bluepill::soy::soy:

Last edited:

blackopstruecel

Fallen Angel
The mods gave me a 30% warning for "bragging" and "insulting" because I'm not participating in the cuddle group so here is a compliment my good friend:

I'll.bet you're a hunky high dht Slayer ???

@knajjd is this good enough or should I keep going???

:bluepill::soy::soy:
True, I have high DHT but it's useless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Afrikancel OffTopic 13
M OffTopic 0
TRUE_CEL OffTopic 7