I saw my oneitis's little sister's boyfriend

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And holy fuck, he looks exactly what I wanted to look like. He is the typical skater pretty boy every teen girl loses her virginity to.

I don't even want to imagine the teen love he is experiencing with her. It's so sui fueling because he is living with her what I wanted to live with her sister but couldn't because she brutally rejected me.

I'm a subhuman incel and I will stay that way forever. I'm too ugly for this shit. I should just lock myself away. If I was good looking I would have fucked my oneitis in HS. JFL at life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 11gaijin
@Intel.Imperitive @Nibba

Haha I love his posts tbh :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Nibba and 1 other person
And holy fuck, he looks exactly what I wanted to look like. He is the typical skater pretty boy every teen girl loses her virginity to.

I don't even want to imagine the teen love he is experiencing with her. It's so sui fueling because he is living with her what I wanted to live with her sister but couldn't because she brutally rejected me.

I'm a subhuman incel and I will stay that way forever. I'm too ugly for this shit. I should just lock myself away. If I was good looking I would have fucked my oneitis in HS. JFL at life.

Can you go back to Incel.me?

I understand they banned you, but just make a new account. This post belongs there not here. For the 1 millionth time. If no one wants to hear this crap, why are you posting it? Go to Incel.me, they'll be happy to hear this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

^ Be warned this scene is quite ER inducing

Also in vid he is not skater pretty boy more like skater ugly boy, in those days confidence/game mattered more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The mods gave me a 30% warning for "bragging" and "insulting" because I'm not participating in the cuddle group so here is a compliment my good friend:

I'll.bet you're a hunky high dht Slayer ???

@knajjd is this good enough or should I keep going???

:bluepill::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147, 11gaijin and 1 other person
The mods gave me a 30% warning for "bragging" and "insulting" because I'm not participating in the cuddle group so here is a compliment my good friend:

I'll.bet you're a hunky high dht Slayer ???

@knajjd is this good enough or should I keep going???

:bluepill::soy::soy:
True, I have high DHT but it's useless

• +1
@Intel.Imperitive @Nibba

Haha I love his posts tbh :lul::lul:

Fuck, I am getting used to his posts, I am not sure if this is a good thing or if they are entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Seems like this guy has been sodomized by life A LOT

• +1
  • +1
So over for you, damn

• +1
nice necropost faggot

• +1