I saw the most brutal suifuel of my life today

R

recessedbraincel

Iron
wall of text warning, dn rd, etc, etc

Tl;dr: super cute hot jb girl making out non stop with a Chad in the gym.

FUCK. I really don't know why these things affect me so fucking much, but I want to fucking blow my brains out now. I’m completely shaking now and I’m finding hard to type with my fingers bc of how shocked I am. I just saw something that destroyed me inside and totally owned my whole soul. I feel like I was stabbed.

I saw the cutest/hottest young couple at the gym. Normally it’s okay and I wouldn’t mind, but there are so many more things than that. Firstly, the girl was perfect, and I mean perfect. I first saw her through the corner of my eye coming into the weight lifting area. I thought I had just seen a really perfect body in black leggings. When I sat on my bench and I looked in her direction without making it too obvious, it was true. She was petit, and I normally like thick girls, but she was perfect. She had a perfect hip to waist ratio and a VERY round stick out ass. It was insane. She was also adorable, short, cute face, long hair and very feminine overall. Probaly the most beautiful girl I ever seen in real life.

She went to a guy I guess she knew who was around 6’2 I guess, high tier normie face, the taller and better looking guy that was lifting there, what a coincidence right? They started flirting/teasing each other. It looked weird bc he looked 24 and she looked 16. I thought they were friends or brother and sister. Hell no, they started kissing in the bench a few meters beside me. I moved right away from there to do another exercise where I couldn’t see them. But I couldn’t work out anymore, my legs and hands were shaking. So I went almost running out of the gym into my car, where I had my emergency Xanax in cases like these where I get blackpilled. But I saw them in the stairs in the way to the changing rooms, making out. They were all over each other. As I went down the stairs you could see her amazing ass perfectly while she had her arms around his neck, adding a pint of sexual frustration to the romantic frustration of seeing a guy make out with a fucking princess.

Now my whole body was shaking. I changed as fast as I could bc I needed to pop a Xanax as fast as I could. And after changing I saw them in the stairs again, they were still making out. They had been making out non stop for like 15 minutes, infront of everyone without giving a fuck because they’re young and they’re in love. This time he was holding her ass while they kissed. He couldn't stop making out with her. Since then I try not to think about it but I just can't stop imagining myself with that girl. FUCK. Everything I fucking do in my life is so that some day I can get a girl like that. Nothing ever in my 21 years of life has made me feel so broken inside upon sight. I mean, I get sad sometimes when I see taller, better looking guys than me because of envy. I get sad when I see cute/hot girls knowing I’m alone right now and I’ll probably never be with a really cute or hot girl. I get sad when I see young couples making out. But holy shit, all of it AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME?!

I don’t know how I’m gonna recover from this. You know the funniest part? I’m not even an incel, I’m 5’11, high tier normie/chadlite face and have 800 matches on tinder. I hardly ever date bc I have bad social anxiety and social skills. I can't fucking imagine how an incel would have felt seeing what I saw. thank god that xanax exists, without it this day would have been worse than hell.

That’s all, I hope when the Xanax wears off I don’t blow my brains out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Perfectumbrain, turkproducer and 11 others
chill out man. having panic attacks in public like this over this site will kill u.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Perfectumbrain, turkproducer and 2 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: PYT
094CC203 9F4E 4E69 B5EC D0EA984E7530

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SA7, Perfectumbrain and 10 others
i get it op

here's some more suifuel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PYT and Deleted member 6402

FUCK. I really don't know why these things affect me so fucking much, but I want to fucking blow my brains out now. I’m completely shaking now and I’m finding hard to type with my fingers bc of how shocked I am. I just saw something that destroyed me inside and totally owned my whole soul. I feel like I was stabbed.

I saw the cutest/hottest young couple at the gym. Normally it’s okay and I wouldn’t mind, but there are so many more things than that. Firstly, the girl was perfect, and I mean perfect. I first saw her through the corner of my eye coming into the weight lifting area. I thought I had just seen a really perfect body in black leggings. When I sat on my bench and I looked in her direction without making it too obvious, it was true. She was petit, and I normally like thick girls, but she was perfect. She had a perfect hip to waist ratio and a VERY round stick out ass. It was insane. She was also adorable, short, cute face, long hair and very feminine overall. Probaly the most beautiful girl I ever seen in real life.

She went to a guy I guess she knew who was around 6’2 I guess, high tier normie face, the taller and better looking guy that was lifting there, what a coincidence right? They started flirting/teasing each other. It looked weird bc he looked 24 and she looked 16. I thought they were friends or brother and sister. Hell no, they started kissing in the bench a few meters beside me. I moved right away from there to do another exercise where I couldn’t see them. But I couldn’t work out anymore, my legs and hands were shaking. So I went almost running out of the gym into my car, where I had my emergency Xanax in cases like these where I get blackpilled. But I saw them in the stairs in the way to the changing rooms, making out. They were all over each other. As I went down the stairs you could see her amazing ass perfectly while she had her arms around his neck, adding a pint of sexual frustration to the romantic frustration of seeing a guy make out with a fucking princess.

Now my whole body was shaking. I changed as fast as I could bc I needed to pop a Xanax as fast as I could. And after changing I saw them in the stairs again, they were still making out. They had been making out non stop for like 15 minutes, infront of everyone without giving a fuck because they’re young and they’re in love. This time he was holding her ass while they kissed. He couldn't stop making out with her. Since then I try not to think about it but I just can't stop imagining myself with that girl. FUCK. Everything I fucking do in my life is so that some day I can get a girl like that. Nothing ever in my 21 years of life has made me feel so broken inside upon sight. I mean, I get sad sometimes when I see taller, better looking guys than me because of envy. I get sad when I see cute/hot girls knowing I’m alone right now and I’ll probably never be with a really cute or hot girl. I get sad when I see young couples making out. But holy shit, all of it AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME?!

I don’t know how I’m gonna recover from this. You know the funniest part? I’m not even an incel, I’m 5’11, high tier normie/chadlite face and have 800 matches on tinder. I hardly ever date bc I have bad social anxiety and social skills. I can't fucking imagine how an incel would have felt seeing what I saw. thank god that xanax exists, without it this day would have been worse than hell.

jfl at you, wrote a whole visual novel cause two people made out

and to top it off you say you're not even ugly

go make out with some bitch instead of crying about it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Warlow, joeveniro and 3 others

Now my whole body was shaking. I changed as fast as I could bc I needed to pop a Xanax as fast as I could. And after changing I saw them in the stairs again, they were still making out. They had been making out non stop for like 15 minutes, infront of everyone without giving a fuck because they’re young and they’re in love. He couldn't stop making out with her. Since then I try not to think about it but I just can't stop imagining myself with that girl. FUCK. Everything I fucking do in my life is so that some day I can get a girl like that. Nothing ever in my 21 years of life has made me feel so broken inside upon sight. I mean, I get sad sometimes when I see taller, better looking guys than me because of envy. I get sad when I see cute/hot girls knowing I’m alone right now and I’ll probably never be with a really cute or hot girl. I get sad when I see young couples making out. But holy shit, all of it AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME?!

Bruh moment, just lift bro dont worry about thots, if she makes out in the gym she is for the streets.
Also keep in mind that girl will be worthless and ugly in 10 years or so.

How did you get xannies tho?

jfl at you, wrote a whole visual novel cause two people made out

and to top it off you say you're not even ugly

go make out with some bitch instead of crying about it

I know ffsakes, I dont understand why it affects me so much, I know a wall of text because of this is ridiculous. All the bitches I can get are average and not as sexy and adorable as the one I saw

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and PYT
I know ffsakes, I dont understand why it affects me so much, I know a wall of text because of this is ridiculous. All the bitches I can get are average and not as sexy and adorable as the one I saw
how hard did the other guy mog you

if you guys look identical i wouldnt see why you couldnt

Bruh moment, just lift bro dont worry about thots, if she makes out in the gym she is for the streets.
Also keep in mind that girl will be worthless and ugly in 10 years or so.

How did you get xannies tho?

nah she wasn't a thot, she was princess-like, she was making out in the stairs where they thought no one saw them. 12 Am the gym was almost empty.

how hard did the other guy mog you

if you guys look identical i wouldnt see why you couldnt
He had 2-3 inches over me, similar face attractiveness I would say. Problem is I'm not very NT at all

• +1
nah she wasn't a thot, she was princess-like, she was making out in the stairs where they thought no one saw them. 12 Am the gym was almost empty.
princess-like?! Bro stop simping all girls are whores and start treating them like that

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

@lejend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and lejend
if this is true then what is the issue with that honestly. if u r average and can get average looking girls u r going to be fine. this is not the place to be crying about hypergamy lmfao.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and PYT
He had 2-3 inches over me, similar face attractiveness I would say. Problem is I'm not very NT at all
Wear lifts and work on improving your face and how NT you are.

Hang out with those average girls you can get until you've worked your confidence up and can get better than them

op unironically crying because he feels entitled to a very gl girl when he has nothing to offer himself and can already get average girls anyway.

muh hypergamy @PYT

• +1
TREAT EVERY GIRL YOU CANT HAVE LIKE A THOT IT WILL HELP YOU OUT DONT GIVE THESE BITHCES ANY MORE CONFIDENCE

TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT AND THEY BECOME SHIT,
SIMPLE

So where did you get xannies, can I get it on deep web?

op unironically crying because he feels entitled to a very gl girl when he has nothing to offer himself and can already get average girls anyway.

muh hypergamy @PYT
Incel mindset ngl

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
TREAT EVERY GIRL YOU CANT HAVE LIKE A THOT IT WILL HELP YOU OUT DONT GIVE THESE BITHCES ANY MORE CONFIDENCE

TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT AND THEY BECOME SHIT,
SIMPLE

So where did you get xannies, can I get it on deep web?
Dude I dont simp on girls in their faces, I treat them like shit ofc (to a certain point), or at least not acting like a nice guy. I just tell lie to my doctor about anxiety problems and he gives them too me (xanax)

• +1
Why would seeing a chad get with a girl upset you? That's literally what nature intended...

I am actually happy when I see a chad with a hot girl because that's the natural order of things - they should be together.

Meanwhile if I see something like this I lose my mind
Vd1Pq9J

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Limbo
Dude I dont simp on girls in their faces, I treat them like shit ofc (to a certain point), or at least not acting like a nice guy. I just tell lie to my doctor about anxiety problems and he gives them too me (xanax)
I cant do that here doctors arent cool enough lol , also if this really happened you didnt lie you have anxiety problems lol

Why would seeing a chad get with a girl upset you? That's literally what nature intended...

I am actually happy when I see a chad with a hot girl because that's the natural order of things - they should be together.

Meanwhile if I see something like this I'm ready to hurt someone View attachment 806699
Facts right here

I cant do that here doctors arent cool enough lol , also if this really happened you didnt lie you have anxiety problems lol
they prescribe xanax to everyone, it's a mild drug, just say you have trouble sleeping or something like that

dn rd, etc, etc

Meanwhile if I see something like this I lose my mind View attachment 806699
What a fucking cucked appeal to nature mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 10679 and oatmeal

muh hypergamy @PYT
i dont think he feels entitled per se more just jealous of chad.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I'm not used to going to rich and afluent areas, the bad thing is that I live close to one so I always see 6ft european chads

“FUCK. I really don't know why these things affect me so fucking much, but I want to fucking blow my brains out now”

I wonder if he actually killed himself.

@BrahminBoss cagefuel thread