I saw very few Chads walking around one of the biggest cities in the US today

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
The US is a nation of ethnics, manlets and old people, very few Chads to be seen. If you feel like a subhuman in your Aryan ubermensch country (NL, Germany, Norway, Chadstralia, etc.) just move to a major US city and you will become a God amongst subhumans.

Honestly I mog the vast majority of guys facially irl, too bad I'm 4'11

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1084
Honestly I mog the vast majority of guys facially irl, too bad I'm 4'11
Most of the posters on here and lookism mog the vast majority of the general population

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Pex1992 and jefferson
Most of the posters on here and lookism mog the vast majority of the general population
Cope. In the South, there is Chad galore. Subhumans in the North.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
From what I've seen yeah, most of them that shared pics on lookism in 2016 were at least about 6 psl, which definitely stands out irl. I'm not sure I'm even that, but I probably am pretty good because of the amount of ioi's I get even being a midget. Ngl it gives me a narcy rush

Cope. In the South, there is Chad galore. Subhumans in the North.
I am a Northerner, I would never live in the South anyway. Too many niggers, christcucks and inbred hicks.

Where I live they many aryans

But I feel superior to every ugly Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
From what I've seen yeah, most of them that shared pics on lookism in 2016 were at least about 6 psl, which definitely stands out irl. I'm not sure I'm even that, but I probably am pretty good because of the amount of ioi's I get even being a midget. Ngl it gives me a narcy rush
Aren't you black too? If so that is a huge halo
Where I live they many aryans

But I feel superior to every ugly Mexican
Mexicans are LifeFuel, I welcome their immigration to america. they are just short, friendly people who are willing to work jobs most americans don't want to do. Plus they bring great food, and some of their girls are really hot (Chad/Juan only ofc).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and mido the slayer
BBC Law overrides Height Law a thousand times over
@ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1084
Whatever you do, don't go to colorado. Average height there is 5'11.75 :feelswhat:
Can confirm. The average height in the ski towns must be 6’0”+. So many German/Nordic ubermensch in that state, I even got heightmogged by many of the females and children. Ogre for non-nords living in colorado.

Aren't you black too? If so that is a huge halo

Mexicans are LifeFuel, I welcome their immigration to america. they are just short, friendly people who are willing to work jobs most americans don't want to do. Plus they bring great food, and some of their girls are really hot (Chad/Juan only ofc).
They are jerk tbh

Mexicans I meet are jerks but man they are dark as Indians they will ruin America tbh

BUILD THAT WALL

True, I hight mog and face mog a lot, especially living close to the border.