I shall attempt once more at incel.co

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
do I need a new ip address or simply just a new email?

I requested again a couple of minutes ago, I'll see. I used same email and IP address

I requested again a couple of minutes ago, I'll see. I used same email and IP address
how much did you write? last time they told me to elab

You'll just get banned again for not sucking the mod's dicks in their normalfag discord chat.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
why do you want to join that shithole, this site is dead and full of generic copy paste posts

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Attachments

• 7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    859 KB · Views: 5
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
how much did you write? last time they told me to elab
I said I have an account on .co that I want erased, that I am active on here and that I want to join so I can post and take part in discussions

I said I have an account on .co that I want erased, that I am active on here and that I want to join so I can post and take part in discussions

i told that i am a khhv 22 yo who doesnt have friends and is mental retarded and they wanted to be mkre specific jfl. Just the fact that i am 22 yo without even touching a woman should be enough.

i told that i am a khhv 22 yo who doesnt have friends and is mental retarded and they wanted to be mkre specific jfl. Just the fact that i am 22 yo without even touching a woman should be enough.
I think they want to know why you wanna be a part of the site, not why you're Incel Idk.

Nah man, my first request they said I wasn't specific enough (and I wasn't). Now I said they can delete that unactivated account and accept this one.

I think they want to know why you wanna be a part of the site, not why you're Incel Idk.

i just want to cope and hate women with my peers:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt