I slept with my 200th girl Ask me Anything!!

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
I slept with my 200th woman this weekend. AMA.
How?
First off, I'm not a PUA. I don't travel with a crew and very rarely by myself looking to pick up women. I own an online business and so have the flexibility to be socially active and live a lifestyle conducive to bedding women regularly.
I was a late bloomer relatively speaking. I lost my virginity at 19 (awkwardly). I went to a very social university where partying 6 nights a week was not unheard of. 5 years there, with a girlfriend for only a single semester. For the 8 years since graduating, I've travelled a bit to party-friendly cities, live in the heart of a big city, have many different social circles and still have an unwavering, lascivious hunger for dat ass.
Where and who?
Both quite variant -- I have some pretty good stories, probably a good starting point for this AMA.
Why write this?
I feel there might have been a similar AMA but I searched in vain so pardon me if this is a tired topic. My main intent is genuine: to help, at least anecdotally, the mindset of the self-deprecating 'virgin' types.
I think this thread could be particularly helpful in the "how to be malleable and adapt to different situations" arena. Additionally, perhaps in the "reading women" department, an intuition that I think is one of my stronger suits.

I'd say I use protection between 90-95 percent of the time; there have been slip ups.
I've only ever had these tiny abrasion type things (mollescum?), that had to be frozen - many years ago. So far, knock on wood, things have been good. I get checked regularly, about every two months or so.
Funniest story, wow there have been many.
There was this blonde, green-eyed server at this catered party whom I managed to get back to her place at the end of the night. We were already at it in animal fashion in her room before she broke it to me we were in her mom's house; her mom was asleep in the adjacent room. This caught me off guard, since she was 27 or 28. After the revelation, she didn't quite keep it down though -- being pretty drunk, she actually did the opposite and was dirty talking (I remember some muffled "Fuck Me's" in fact). I took on the role of trying to keeping her quiet.
I have her sideways on her single bed, neck off the edge. I'm applying a light choke when the door creaks open.
"Julie?"
In the dim light, we're both looking up at her mom. Me on top of her daughter. Her daughter's head tilted back. My hands still around her neck. After what seemed like 10 seconds but was probably 1, I actually managed to get out: "Um, hi".
Mom slams the door and started swearing profusely. 3 minutes later we were at again, after her reassurance.
Post-deed: I waited for at least
I think I'm above average to very attractive depending on a girls taste - I'm mixed so my look is kind of different but its not for everyone. I put a fair amount of effort into my appearance considering that I probably work out (or do something physical) at least 4 or 5 days a week. I also eat well and so have a pretty lean, muscular physique. That said, most times I'm clothed while picking up these women (save for beach scenarios)...so its more a factor of confidence and feeling good about yourself that being 'attractive' helps with.

I shower at least twice a day - upon waking and after working out usually. Im usually clean shaven, so I shave every other day. I pay attention to how I dress as well - again, its just a confidence thing.

As for women, I have 'taken down' complete strangers but more often than not, there is some familiar connection. I don't talk to every woman I see - though thats an approach that works for many. I tend to read eye contact and those hovering by me (in bars for example). I also have an uncanny ability to read lips actually, so I pick up on those verbal cues, chiqs think they are being subtle with ("He's cute" being the most common).

I start most conversations with "Hi, I'm ___" or something relevant. For example: today in starbucks, a girl moved from the bar stool to a recently evacuated couch but took 4 trips back to the bar-top to gather all her belongings. When she was finally settled, I go "Quite the move. You almost needed a U-Haul there..." (much better than a canned line)

To be honest, I allow the girl to transition to the sexual connotations in a conversation often. As a rule, I don't initiate down that path, unless she's given me a sign that she wants it to go there. Sometimes that means being patient.

I strike out but not often, because im not usually swinging until I've gotten the pitch I like (like I said, I'm patient). I don't 'approach' usually, but I will start conversations with any - at this point the idea in my head isnt to sleep with them, just to talk. I do this with any stranger though, old, young, male, female. I genuinely like people so I find it interesting evaluating things through others' eyes.

Accordingly, I can't put a % on how many conversations turn into sex. Again, I think being approachable and then pushing buttons in a polite way (and witty when I can) is what helps me build that attraction.

. The worst has typically been the spoiled hot girls who feel they can just lie there and the mere presence of an expensive purse will make my ball-sack explode. That and girls who don't give blowjobs. (They still make you?)

Latinas are the best lays, if I was to narrow it down.

Some last longer than others - depends on whether or not I enjoy hanging with them/how good the fuck is/if there's other politics involved.

I usually have about 2 or 3 girls 'on the go' at once - that said, if a girl thinks I'm dating her exclusively and asks me to (and I want to), I always do that. Believe it or not, I've never cheated on a girlfriend!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 1 other person
Not a single world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2634 and 13 others
Link source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Where did you nut

Since it's reddit, the slays were probably @LondonVillie tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6723 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Jamal2222
How did u slayed 200 womans and u still a fag?

How did you avoid contact with AIDS? Presuming you don't already have it.

I would have to imagine that after the 150th girl it has to get atleast a little boring

Sucward 1226037851735158959984217502268785269752326n

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Subhuman Philtrum
How did you avoid contact with AIDS? Presuming you don't already have it.
HIV is actually quite hard to contract on basic vaginal sex, even if the girl is carrying it. The chance for a non-positive male to contract HIV from positive female in unprotected vaginal sex is like 1/3000 if I recall correctly.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Fear, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
200 women

Last edited:
Complete bullshit larp

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How?
First off, I'm not a PUA. I don't travel with a crew and very rarely by myself looking to pick up women. I own an online business and so have the flexibility to be socially active and live a lifestyle conducive to bedding women regularly.
I was a late bloomer relatively speaking. I lost my virginity at 19 (awkwardly). I went to a very social university where partying 6 nights a week was not unheard of. 5 years there, with a girlfriend for only a single semester. For the 8 years since graduating, I've travelled a bit to party-friendly cities, live in the heart of a big city, have many different social circles and still have an unwavering, lascivious hunger for dat ass.
Where and who?
Both quite variant -- I have some pretty good stories, probably a good starting point for this AMA.
Why write this?
I feel there might have been a similar AMA but I searched in vain so pardon me if this is a tired topic. My main intent is genuine: to help, at least anecdotally, the mindset of the self-deprecating 'virgin' types.
I think this thread could be particularly helpful in the "how to be malleable and adapt to different situations" arena. Additionally, perhaps in the "reading women" department, an intuition that I think is one of my stronger suits.

I'd say I use protection between 90-95 percent of the time; there have been slip ups.
I've only ever had these tiny abrasion type things (mollescum?), that had to be frozen - many years ago. So far, knock on wood, things have been good. I get checked regularly, about every two months or so.
There was this blonde, green-eyed server at this catered party whom I managed to get back to her place at the end of the night. We were already at it in animal fashion in her room before she broke it to me we were in her mom's house; her mom was asleep in the adjacent room. This caught me off guard, since she was 27 or 28. After the revelation, she didn't quite keep it down though -- being pretty drunk, she actually did the opposite and was dirty talking (I remember some muffled "Fuck Me's" in fact). I took on the role of trying to keeping her quiet.
I have her sideways on her single bed, neck off the edge. I'm applying a light choke when the door creaks open.
"Julie?"
In the dim light, we're both looking up at her mom. Me on top of her daughter. Her daughter's head tilted back. My hands still around her neck. After what seemed like 10 seconds but was probably 1, I actually managed to get out: "Um, hi".
Mom slams the door and started swearing profusely. 3 minutes later we were at again, after her reassurance.
I think I'm above average to very attractive depending on a girls taste - I'm mixed so my look is kind of different but its not for everyone. I put a fair amount of effort into my appearance considering that I probably work out (or do something physical) at least 4 or 5 days a week. I also eat well and so have a pretty lean, muscular physique. That said, most times I'm clothed while picking up these women (save for beach scenarios)...so its more a factor of confidence and feeling good about yourself that being 'attractive' helps with.

I shower at least twice a day - upon waking and after working out usually. Im usually clean shaven, so I shave every other day. I pay attention to how I dress as well - again, its just a confidence thing.

As for women, I have 'taken down' complete strangers but more often than not, there is some familiar connection. I don't talk to every woman I see - though thats an approach that works for many. I tend to read eye contact and those hovering by me (in bars for example). I also have an uncanny ability to read lips actually, so I pick up on those verbal cues, chiqs think they are being subtle with ("He's cute" being the most common).

I start most conversations with "Hi, I'm ___" or something relevant. For example: today in starbucks, a girl moved from the bar stool to a recently evacuated couch but took 4 trips back to the bar-top to gather all her belongings. When she was finally settled, I go "Quite the move. You almost needed a U-Haul there..." (much better than a canned line)

To be honest, I allow the girl to transition to the sexual connotations in a conversation often. As a rule, I don't initiate down that path, unless she's given me a sign that she wants it to go there. Sometimes that means being patient.

I strike out but not often, because im not usually swinging until I've gotten the pitch I like (like I said, I'm patient). I don't 'approach' usually, but I will start conversations with any - at this point the idea in my head isnt to sleep with them, just to talk. I do this with any stranger though, old, young, male, female. I genuinely like people so I find it interesting evaluating things through others' eyes.

Accordingly, I can't put a % on how many conversations turn into sex. Again, I think being approachable and then pushing buttons in a polite way (and witty when I can) is what helps me build that attraction.

. The worst has typically been the spoiled hot girls who feel they can just lie there and the mere presence of an expensive purse will make my ball-sack explode. That and girls who don't give blowjobs. (They still make you?)

Some last longer than others - depends on whether or not I enjoy hanging with them/how good the fuck is/if there's other politics involved.

I usually have about 2 or 3 girls 'on the go' at once - that said, if a girl thinks I'm dating her exclusively and asks me to (and I want to), I always do that. Believe it or not, I've never cheated on a girlfriend!
I think that u are just entitled to that. Im just gonna remain being permavirgin. Sex is not for truecels like me. Go out and slay 300 bruh!

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222
How?
Where and who?
Why write this?

"Julie?"

I hate to necro post here, but it's obvious you're just bragging. You're not trying to help anybody.

"Ask me anything!"

Ok

You said you're the owner of an online business. How come your writing style is so increadibly unpalatable? How do you ever successfully promote your business? Seems like the post was written by a 3rd grader.

If you begin every other sentence with "I", people tend to start getting irritated. I never went to college myself, but this just seems like common sense. Especially if you're writing something to help other people who might not be so receptive to what you're trying to say. That's why I say you're just bragging and nothing more.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser